Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrr 14

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Review/.?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 1530 words - Complete

0Unrated
We were all downstairs getting ready to go get the Pizza. Mikey, Mum and I were going to get them while the other showered and started to un-pack.
“Mel, I’ve got yours does Mikey want the same?” I looked over at Mikey and he nodded, we went into the garage and sat in the back seat, and we went to Pizza Hut.
“Well the weekend starts tomorrow, what have you two got planned?” asked mum,
“Uhm, well I might un-pack some of my clothes at Mikey’s, and maybe watch them at their first gig”
“Mikey you have a gig?” I looked over at him and he smiled.
“Yeh, we put our name down at a club, and they called up yesterday and we have one on Sunday afternoon”
“Wow, I’m really happy for you guys”
“Thank you” We arrived at Pizza Hut, and went up to the counter, mum went up and Mikey and I sat down.
“How about tomorrow, we go to the park and movies?” I looked over at Mikey, and he grabbed my hand.
“I’d love that Mikey, but first I wonna put some of my stuff in you’re room, is that okay?”
“That’s cool; I’ll have a draw cleared out tomorrow when we go home”
“Are you sleeping tonight?”
“Yeh, then we can walk to my house, un-pack, movies then park” I kissed his cheek, and his phone went of, he answered it I looked away knowing it might be his mum, he didn’t say bye to the person, so I don’t think he would be that rude to his mum.
“Tomorrow I want to change my number; Kathy has it and wants me to teach her bass”
“What the hell? Is she ever going to give up?” he grabbed my hand.
“She has nothing to do with me, not one spot in my life is reserved for her”
“I love you Melanie” I put my arm around him and we snuggled, mum sat down next to us.

We grabbed our plates, I grabbed 3 slices, and Mikey and I sat in the lounge room watching normal TV, America’s Next Top Model.
“These girls are such sluts” I looked over at Mikey and laughed. I had finished and put my plate on the coffee table and Mikey pulled me into his lap, and nuzzled his head in my neck, making me giggle.
“I love you’re laugh” I turned around,
“I love you’re nose” I kissed it and went back to watch TV. I decided about one hour through the TV show, to have a shower and Mikey came with me, he sat in my room, while I had my shower. I came out and Mikey went to have his shower, I lay on my bed and thought to myself, this will be awesome living with Mikey. He came out in his boxers and sat down next to me.
“Do you want to start packing some of you’re clothes?” I nodded and pulled out an over-night bag, and went to my draws. I pulled out all of my Bras, knickers and socks. I put them in the bag; Mikey went to my closet and pulled out my jeans, band shirts, shoes. I did up the over-night bag and put it near my door. I lay down next to Mikey and we soon went to sleep.

“Melanie, do you want me to take you to Mikey’s house?”
“Yeh I’m not going to be able to lug this down the road” She laughed, and we got into the car. We arrived at Mikey’s, mum went inside to talk to Donna, and we went up to his room and un-packed. He pulled out half of his clothes from the dresser; something fell on the floor though.
“Mikey always has protection, you’re never going to go short” he laughed and walked over to me.
“Babe, there empty, I have to buy some more”
“Maybe, we can get an extra pack, flavored ones” he laughed and chucked the box in the bin. Gerard and Ray walked in and lay down on the bed.
“I see someone is moving in” I looked at the two and smiled.
“What happened this time Mel?” asked Ray.
“Mikey came over and we were in the basement, he hid under the bed and” Mikey cut me off and sat on his bed and looked at the two.
“He started hitting her, and slamming her into walls, he didn’t want her to come here when he kicked her out, but where else was she to go? I came out and he started hitting me and kicked me in the balls, and stood on my neck”
“Holy shit, are you okay?” asked Ray.
“Yeh I’m fine, but he did more to Mel than what he did to me” They walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged them back and Mikey un-packed some more of my clothes. The guys started talking about their gig, and I finished the un-packing. I got on the bed with them, and closed my eyes for a few minutes.
“Mel, do you want to go to the movies now?” I nodded and we left his room ready to go to the movies.
“Remind me when we get out of the movies to get some condoms?”
“Yup, otherwise we probably won’t be having sex for the weekend” he laughed and we went up to the counter.
“What movie do you want to see?”
“Uhm, I’m shit scared of horrors, so maybe a kiddy one”
“Haha, well maybe let me look”
“Hairspray” he looked over at me and smiled, I went up to the counter and bought the tickets and met Mikey at the Candy Corner. I bought small popcorn, M&Ms and a coke. Mikey bought Popcorn, and a coke. We sat at the back and lifted up the arm and snuggled against each other. I poured my M&Ms in the popcorn and Mikey looked over at me.
“Ha, you are strange”
“You love it” He put his arm around me and we watched the movie.

“You need to get some condoms, remember?” we exited the cinema and an elderly couple heard what I said and gave me a disgusted look. Mikey looked over at me, and smiled.
“I remember” we went into the supermarket and I followed Mikey. He was standing there for a good 10 minutes picking a packet.
“Oh my god, hurry up” he turned his attention towards me and placed his hands on his hips.
“Do you want to have sex? And not get pregnant?”
“Fine” I leaned up against him, and looked at them all, there was a lot. Mikey chose two packets and looked at me.
“Strawberry?” I looked at him and smiled. We went to the cashier but I nearly had a heart attack, I pulled Mikey to the side and he gave me a confused look.
“Olivia and dad are up there, when they are down an isle quickly pay for them” I looked at the confectionary isle, and picked out 2 blocks of chocolates, and 3 Mars Bars. Mikey grabbed them out of my hand and went to the cashier, I hid behind him and the teenager gave me a weird look.
“My dad is up there, and he’ll kill me” she smiled and Mikey paid her. I looked over at the isle and Olivia spotted me, she grabbed dad’s arm and he turned the way to look at me. Mikey got his change and we ran out of the shop, I looked back and Olivia was chasing us. We out ran her, and leaned up against the tree, to catch my breathe.
“That was close” he nodded and we went back to the Way’s house, I waited outside, while Mikey put his stuff up in his room. He bought out the camera, and we went to the park. I jumped on the swings and Mikey pushed me, he sat on the one next to me and played with the sand by his shoes. I got of the swing and went over to the tree and lay down, Mikey came and sat by me, I looked at my phone and it was coming onto after lunch. Mikey pulled out his camera and we took a lot of photos. My stomach started to rumble, Mikey took this as a sign and we went back to his house and put some chips in the oven. We sat and watched some TV, the chips were done, and we ate them. The front door opened and it was Donna and Mum. They walked through and had some coffee. I looked over at Mikey. It was nearly night time, and Mikey suggested that we went to the park.

I looked up at the night sky, and admired the stars.
“Melanie, are you coming tomorrow to watch us play?”
“Yeh, of course can’t wait” I lay down next to him and we sat at the park for a good 2 hours and just relaxed, and ate some chocolate.
Sign up to rate and review this story