Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrrrrr 15

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

alone time with Mel and Mikey, I know AN UPDATE two in one day!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 1052 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two updates in one day!
review please?
-------------------------------------


“Mel, how are we going to survive at school, because Olivia will probably be waiting for you?” I moved in closer towards him, and saw the stars glitter of the lake. I really felt like going for a swim.
“I don’t know, but I don’t really care about it because I’m with you forever”
“Mikey, do you want to go for a swim?”
“Yeh, I have the perfect place” he grabbed my hand, and I followed him towards a house. He climbed the fence and I followed.
“Mikey, this is illegal”
“The owner isn’t here, he has gone on holidays, we are house sitting, it’ll be fun”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, trust me okay?” I nodded and he sat down on the bean bag, sun lounge thing. I followed him and straddled his waist. He smirked and placed his hands on the waist-line of my jeans, and snaked his hands through my jeans, I went down to his neck and started sucking at the white skin, he squeezed my ass and I moved down to his Adam’s apple, and pushed him back and started running my tongue up and down his neck, a low moan came from his throat and I felt something in my right thigh, I looked at Mikey and he smiled. He slowly moved his hands up my shirt and unclasped my bra; he pulled it out from my shirt and chucked it on the ground.
“Wow, how did you learn that?”
“Hidden talent again” I smiled and removed his belt, and chucked it where my bra was, I pulled down his jeans a bit, letting his penis become free, I saw his member through his boxers, I pulled of his shirt, and from his neck down I trialed kisses down his bare torso, I stopped on his right nipple, I started sucking, I twisted my tongue around it, and lightly nipped on it, the moan came again, and I moved down towards the waist line of his boxers and sucked on his head through the satin of his boxers.
“Oh my god” he said, he lifted me up and turned me over, he was now straddling me, and I smiled at him, he un-did my jeans and pulled them off. I couldn’t stop smiling at him, he removed his pants and slowly lifted up my shirt, and he just looked at my breast. He slowly took my left one in his mouth, and nipped it at first, he twirled his tongue around it, and I felt them become erected. He pulled of my panties in one quick motion, and the same with his boxers. He placed both of his hands on my breast and messaged them, I moaned for the first time tonight and Mikey thrusted into me. I arched my back and gripped the lounge chair. He didn’t keep moving; I opened my eyes and looked at him,
“Don’t close you’re eyes, I want to see you’re face when you cum” I smiled and he I put my legs either side of him, he moved out of me and thrusted into me again, I strained my eyes to keep them open, but it was hard. He kept on going, but at a slow pace.
“Mikey fuck me harder and faster please?” he nodded and pushed right into my G-spot, he kept pushing it, I wrapped my legs around him, and squeezed, He laid on top of me, and thrusted. I came, and Mikey looked at me, I moved my hands towards his ass, and pushed him into me, and he came. He collapsed on top of me; I kissed the top of his head. He removed himself from me and grabbed my hand; he took of his glasses and jumped into the pool. I followed, I came up and I felt someone’s arms around me, and touched my boobs, I wrapped my legs around him and we sat on the step making out.
“Mel that was amazing” I sat on the seat next to him, and looked at the lounge chair.
“We might have to clean that chair tomorrow?” he laughed and did a dive, and swam around looked at every aspect. I jumped in and did a handstand, I felt someone grab my legs and I re-gained my balance. I came up and Mikey smiled and kissed me.
“We should go, mum will probably be getting worried” I grabbed his hand, and we put our hands on the edge of the pool and got out. I looked for a towel and found one on the chair and quickly dried myself, Mikey did the same and got dressed. We climbed the fence and went back to his house.

“Michael, where have you been?” We sat on the lounge and Donna looked at us, the same with Ray and Gerard.
“We went to the park and just had a quick swim” Gerard gave us a smirk, and whispered something into Ray’s ear; he turned around and smiled at us.
“Where did you have the swim?”
“The lake, we were hot” Gerard giggled and Mikey chucked a pillow at him.
“Okay then, I’m off to bed” spoke Donna, and we all said night, I looked over at Gerard, and he had a wide grin on his face.
“Fuck me Melanie” and he started to make sex noises, and Mikey ran to his brother. Gerard quickly got of the couch and the brothers were chasing each other through the house.
“GERARD AND MICHAEL, SHUT UP” it sounded like their dad, and they ran upstairs and I heard a thump. Ray came over at sat with me.
“What did you two do?” I smiled,
“Well we went to a pool, and had sex”
“Nice to know, you coming to our gig tomorrow?”
“Yes, oh my god, I can’t wait” Mikey came through and re-adjusted his shirt.
“Gerard is in pain, but I’m happy” I walked up to him, and saw Gerard behind him.
“He is dead tomorrow” Mikey turned around and laughed, we went upstairs and had a quick shower. I lay down next to him, with my head on his chest, and I was really happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story