Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 16 "When Has Being Whipped Ever Been A Bad Thing!"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Gerard admits that Frank has him whipped!!! MWAHAHA!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 381 words

0Unrated
Here's more for you guys! I hope you like it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Ch. 16 "When Has Being Whipped Ever Been A Bad Thing?"



The empty Mac and Cheese bowl sat on the coffee table with two spoons resting against the rim. I sat next to Gerard, resting my head lightly against his shoulder so no one could really tell except for him and me. Suddenly, the tour bus was slowing down and eventually came to a stop outside a huge stadium. Hell, I didn't even know where the heck we were yet I really didn't care. Brian parked the bus and climbed back to talk to us.

"We're here guys. It's only three thirty. You're not on until seven, so you can chill out until sound check at five," he said, before disappearing off the bus to help all the roadies bring everything where it needed to go.

"On that note, I'm going out for a cigarette. Any takers," I asked, knowing Gerard and Mikey would follow me out, along with Ray at our heels. It was a lot brighter outside than I had expected so I cursed under my breath and I had to shield my eyes until they had adjusted to the light. Gerard was prepared, as always, with a pair of dark sunglasses and wasn't hindered by the sunlight. He lit up a cigarette and just as he was bringing it to his lips, I walked by and snatched it out of his hands, placing it in my own my mouth saying, "I'll take that.

"Oh shit, Gerard. You're just gonna take that," Ray said, half-laughing and half-choking. Gerard just shrugged sending both Mikey and ray in hysterical laughter. "Man, he's got you whipped bro," Ray added as Gerard lit up another cigarette, this time for himself, still shrugging.

"After taking a long, drawn-out drag, he breathed out a heavy cloud of smoke, finally speaking. "When has being whipped ever been a bad thing?," he asked, not even cracking a smile. He just stared straight ahead with a serious expression on his face. Grinning, I looked up and caught his eye.

"That's the spirit," I responded, continuing to grin until he finally broke his serious streak and smiled back, with Ray and Mikey raising their eyebrows at me behind them.
Sign up to rate and review this story