Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 17 "Let's Take a Walk, shall we?"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard Take a walk to someplace secret1 Mwhahaha!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 637 words

0Unrated
Ok so i guess you guys really like the story so i guess i should update again. Just so you know im gone until monday after tonight so you'll be without updates tomarrow. Sorry to rain on your parade, that is, Your BLACK PARADE!!!! TEHE! im high, not really. O and the hotness builds again in this chappy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ch. 17 "Let's Take A Walk, Shall We?




I just shrugged back at Ray and Mikey carelessly and inhaled another long drag from my stolen cigarette. Looking around, i noticed Gerard staring at me with appraising eyes, as if trying to determine the value of a very rare object. I decided that two could easily play this game and stared back, not blinking, looking just as judgmental as he. When he noticed me staring back, he glanced away and broke into a slight smile before opening his mouth to address me.

"Hey can I steal you for a few?," he asked simply, catching my eye yet again.

"Well I'm sure you'll find you can. 'May' would be the correct word here," I said, testing his patience. He just looked at me, rolling his eyes when I spoke again. "But...yes, I suppose you may. Let's go for a walk." He nodded and beckoned me to follow him. Once out of sight of the others, he quickly grabbed my arm and started pulling me along.

"Ow....where are we going Gerard," I asked, panting. "I thought I was the one wanting to go for a walk," I said, trying to keep up as he dragged me along.

"You'll see," he replied, blushing deep scarlet, not easing his grip on my arm. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, which only made him speed up. Finally we reached the outskirts of the show grounds and a small building came into view. As we grew closer, I saw that it was an abandoned public restroom. The building seemed to have been shut down judging from the large padlock on the door, keeping it securely locked. When we reached the door, I opened my mouth to question why the hell we were standing outside an abandoned restroom, but Gerard just brought a finger to his lips to quiet me and my thoughts. For a few seconds, he examined the lock, eyebrows knit in concentration. Then he abruptly turned and walked past me to the gravel road we had just trodden down. He then began searching and scouring the ground for who know what. My question was quickly answered when he returned, carrying a large stone in one hand.

"Um...Gerard, what the hell is that rock for? Are we going in there?," I asked, still confused about why we were even here. He only nodded, his back towards me. After a few hard and noisy hits, the lock fell away and Gerard opened the door. Looking back at me, he smiled at my still confused expression before walking over, grabbing my hand, and leading me inside. As soon as we were inside, he closed the door behind us, drenching the room in pitch black darkness. Cursing, I felt along the wall until I found a light switch. Flicking it, the room was immediately bathed in a soft, dim red light. Looking back at Gerard, I spoke up up once more.

"So...are you gonna tell me why the hell we are standing in the middle of a fucking public bathroom," I asked, kind of annoyed. He only smiled, staring at the floor, shaking his head. "What?," I yelled to him, now severely aggravated. He looked up at me, the smile still present, but something about his eyes were different. They were no longer soft and hazel, filled with amusement. Now they were shockingly green and filled with what was unmistakably lust.
Sign up to rate and review this story