Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 18 "The Public Bathroom Scandal!"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

Well Gee and Fee have a little fun in the bathroom!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 746 words

0Unrated
Hey guys sorry for the long wait. i went back to school this week. I know, why did I do it. My math teacher barely knows English!!! AHHH! Well enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ch. 18 "The Public Bathroom Scandal!"



He must have seen my expression of surprise because he walked over, snaking his arms around my waist. For a moment I was still so surprised that I couldn't speak, but finally I found my voice. "Gerard!," I practically screamed, trying to carefully pry his arms from my waist. "Well get fucking AIDS in here."

He laughed openly before speaking, "You're cute, you know, but you need to shut up," he said, before pressing his lips to mine. I tensed at first, but quickly relaxed into his arms and every thought I had been thinking was wiped blissfully from my mind. 'Hell I can live with AIDS and anything else for this,' I thought. The kiss soon turned into a battle for dominance. After what seemed like an eternity, we broke apart, both panting and out of breath. He looked up at me, but this time, it was I who was wearing the lustful smile. We came together in another heated kiss that almost brought me to my knees. Soon after, Gerard's lips moved from my mouth to the soft area of my neck, beneath my ear. My back arched at the contact and I found my hands tangling in his hair. I swear, he intended to drive me crazy, because he soon began to flick his tongue across that sensitive area, causing almost inhumane sounds to come from deep within my throat. Then he caught the skin of my neck between his teeth, earning a deep moan from somewhere inside of me.

'Fuck this,' I thought to myself, before pushing him roughly away, still breathing heavy. This time, it was Gerard who was looking confused, but i just smiled before tackling him to the floor, straddling his hips. I leaned forward, distracting him with my mouth as my hands snuck under his tee shirt, pulling it up and over his head. Then before I even knew what had happened, Gerard had rolled me over and was now where I had been seconds before. He placed kisses all along my jawbone and soon discarded my own shirt. Slowly the kisses became rougher and I could feel my lip swell. Then I felt Gerard's hand slip to my belt, unfastening it with ease. Without the belt hindering him, his hand slipped beneath the hem of my boxers, causing me to take a sharp intake of breath. Gerard chuckled, before taking me into his hand, sending me over the edge. I sqwermed beneath his touch and couldn't help but buck my hips instinctively every two seconds. Then suddenly, my eyes shot open as I came into Gerard's hand.

As I rode out the last waves of pleasure, Gerard withdrew his hand, stood, and walked over the the dirty sink. He washed his hands and brought over some damp paper towels. Still weak with pleasure, he took it upon himself to dab at the mess I had made and cleaned me up. When he finished, I sat up and looked into his eyes, still brilliantly green. I opened my mouth to thank him, but he stopped me and caught my lips again before breaking the contact.

"Shhhh....you don't need to say anything," he said, pushing my bangs out of my face. "Your eyes are glazed over...it's cute," he added, before planting another gentle kiss on my lips. He helped me stand up and I walked to the mirror. He was right. My eyes were glazed over so I turned the tap on and splashed frigid water on my face. When I studied my reflection, I saw that my lip was definetly still swollen. Well that would just be something I can't hide from Ray and Mikey. I soon felt Gerard's fingers lace with my own and together we turned and walked out back towards the bus. Back to Mikey and Ray's accusing stares.

This time, however, I was sure that Gerard wouldn't release my hand when they saw us. Gerard looked over at me as we reached the bus and leaned in to my ear. "Well better let them figure out their own details about the Public Bathroom Scandal," he whispered, laughing and kissing me on the cheek before walking onto the bus, his hand still clasped around mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story