Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 19 "Mikey Knew IT!"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

He knew it guys!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 599 words

0Unrated
Ch. 19 "Mikey Knew IT!"



Ray and Mikey instantly snapped their heads up at our arrival almost like they had been waiting for us to return. Once they spotted our clasped hands, their gazes instantly traveled back and forth between Gerard and I, but we didn't say a thing. Looking Gerard in the eye, we both smirked and he pulled me over to the couch. He plopped down, pulling me down with him. Just as I had been getting comfortable, lying with my head in his lap, Mikey stood up. He walked right over to where we were lying, grabbed me by the collar, and spoke up loudly.

"Frankie-baby, we need to have a nice little chat," he said, trying to get me to my feet by tugging on my collar harder. I looked up at Gerard, pleading with my eyes, but he only smirked and pushed me up off of him and at Mikey. Finally getting me to stand up, Mikey, still with a tight grip on my collar, dragged me down the hallway. Taking a last glance at Gerard, I flipped him off for not coming to my aid when I needed him. He probably just didn't want to get stalked by Mikey himself.

He only smiled before mouthing the words 'I'd love to' silently as I was disappearing down the hall. I certainly couldn't act angry anymore so I accepted my fate and let Mikey drag me into the bathroom, where he shut and locked the door, arousing my suspicion. The room was just as small as it had been when he had questioned me last time.

"So...," he began slowly. "Wanna tell me why you look like a little girl who just got her schoolgirl crush to like her?"

"What are you talking about. You can obviously see that it's not a crush anymore," I replied back, trying to seem as innocent and carefree as possible.

"Well....that is obviously true, but i was merely referring to the hickies on your neck and the fact that you lip looks bruised," Mikey spoke, grinning wickedly like he just won a fabulous prize. I pushed him out of the way and looked at myself in the mirror. He had to be lying about the hickies. Sure enough, when I turned my head, I could see a few large, angry blotches appearing beneath my ear, not to mention my lip was almost purple.

"So....you wanna tell me what you did on your 'so-called' walk?," he questioned in a mocking voice, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning casually against the door to prevent my escape, even though I could easily get by him. It wasn't much use trying to hide the facts now. There was no masking the obvious proof that me and Gerard did a little more than take a stroll across the grounds.

Finally, throwing my arms up in defeat, I spoke. "Ok! Ya got me. Me and Gerard fucked around a little, HAPPY!," I said, before turning and repeatedly banging my head against the wall in a rhythmic motion. Mikey just jumped up and down, a giggling and yelling "I knew it!" at the top of his voice, before running into the hallway screaming louder.

Well now I obviously earned myself a new status as a pansy so I walked out, looking defeated and collapsed back onto the couch, into Gerard's arms. I buried my head in his side, and let him run his fingers through my black hair. He then began rubbing my back, and I soon fell asleep, content in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story