Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Internet Buddy

Chapter 2

by petewentzlover69 3 reviews

"Don't get me wrong; I'm not falling for this guy. My mind's still on Pete... I think." Is Maggie starting to fall for the wrong guy? And will she ever find out who UrNightmareB4xmas is?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 654 words

0Unrated
It was around 5:30 and the concert started in about a half hour. Ryan and Brendon were late and we were waiting outside the house for them.

“They’re late Magz. What are we going to do if they don’t show?” Maggie said to me

“They’re going to show Maggie I promise you that. They probably just got lost or something. They’ll be here.” Almost as soon as I said that last word a limo showed up in front of us and Ryan stepped out.

“Sorry about the lateness, make up took a little more time then planned. Brendon couldn’t stay still. I swear that boy has ADHD or something. Well are you just going to sit there? Come on or we’ll be later than we’re going to be.” We got up off the sidewalk and sat in the limo. Two more guys were in there and smiled at us. “This is Spencer and Jon; they’re also in the band. Guys this is Maggie and Maggie.” We said out hellos and soon were on our way to the concert. I was being my antisocial self and started staring window. I was also listening to my ipod to keep the noise of everyone else out of my own little world. What I didn’t know was all eyes were on me because I was singing.

“I give you my destiny. I’m givin’ you all of me. I want your symphony singing in all that I am. At the top of my lungs, I’m givin’ it all I have. So I lay my head back down. And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours. I pray to be only yours. I pray to be only yours I know now. You’re my only hope. Mm…. mm…… oooo…….” When I stopped singing I noticed everyone looking at me. “What?” I then took the earphones out of my ears so I can hear what Brendon was saying.

“That was amazing. How did you learn to sing like that?”

“I was singing? Aw man why didn’t anyone tell me? That’s like, so embarrassing.” I was mortified, until Ryan said something.

“Your voice is amazing. We didn’t want to stop you because, well, we all loved it anyway. Don’t be embarrassed, it was cute.” I was still mortified but in a more accomplishing way. Besides, the way Ryan smiled at me was just simply amazing. His smile was gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not falling for this guy. My mind is still set on Pete… I think.

When we made it to the concert some band called Cobra Starship was singing. I guess they are the people who sing that song Bring It from Snakes on a Plane. It’s a retarded movie but I love the song. They had more songs that I liked. One that was called Send My Love to the Dance Floor, I’ll See You In Hell was a really good one. Up next was The Academy Is… They sing the songs: We’ve Got A Big Mess On Our Hands, Neighbors, LAX to O’Hare, and my favorite Everything We Had.

After Gym Class Heroes performed it was a band called Panic! At the Disco. I had no possible idea of who that could be until Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon walked on stage. They’re titles were quite lengthy but the songs were genius. Brendon’s voice was simply amazing and I loved the outfits. I mean it was like their music came straight out of a cabaret and I loved it. My favorite was the one with the longest title. It think it was called There’s A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought of it Yet. They were definitely songs that will be going on my ipod.
Sign up to rate and review this story