Categories > TV > Zoey 101 > I Don't Know!

What?

by xx-Zinaalla-is-ME-xx 0 reviews

Julie's trying to apologise, but Dana has bigger problems to deal with.

Category: Zoey 101 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1573 words

0Unrated
I Don't Know

Chap 6

A/n: I really want people to like this story!!! I really do!!!!

It's the first day of PCA. Zoey and Nicole come into the dorm. I make a scene, Zoey offers her bed, but I take Nicole's.

The scene changes to a few days later when me and Zoey beat Logan's ass at basketball. We were so happy that day.

It flashes to the dance when I kneed Logan.

It changes again to the end of semester beach party. God, I could have killed Quinn that day.

The next is the day I told them I signed up for the exchange program and I wouldn't be coming back the next semester.

Then the day I met Pierre outside the mart in Paris. He slipped his number inside my bag and I thought he was stealing my purse, so I sort of the kneed him where the sun don't shine.

The next is me and him in bed for the first time. We were so hesitant.

Then the day I found out I was pregnant. I cried loads that day, but Pierre was there for me to lean on.

The next the day I ran away from the aubaution clinic. I was about to go in, but as soon as no-one was watching me I legged it. I don't believe in aubautions, Mama was making me do it.

Then the day I had Tasha. She was so tiny and fragile. I cried buckets of happy tears.

The next the day I left Paris to come back to PCA. The crying Mama did made Tasha cry.

Then the day I told Logan I loved him. We kissed so much.

The next the day I first slept with him.

Then the day I met Warren.

The day I slept with him.

The day Logan found out.

The last time I slept with Warren.

A few days ago when he told me he was cheating on me with Andrea.

The next day when I told Logan about Tasha.

Today when we picked Tasha up from the airport.

And finally when Julie slapped me, but what sticks in my mind is the scene when I last slept with Warren. I don't know why, it just does.

Xx

I can hear faint voices now.

“Dana? Dana, it's Logan! Please wake up!”

“Mommy? Mommy! Mommy, talk to me!”

“Dana! Oh my god, Dana!”

“Oh, Dana, please wake up! If you die I will never forgive myself!”

“Mommy's going to die? Mommy, please don't die!”

“Shut up, Lola! Now is not the time to practise for the stage!”

There's silence from the group as I hear the doors bang open and heavy footsteps. There are a few groans too.

“Dana, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to knock you out!”

Dana, baby? It's Warren! Can you hear me? Show any signs!”

“Why would she even wake up for you? You cheated on her!”

“Like she cheated on you?!?”

“She loves me!”

“Then why'd she cheat?”

“Why did you?”

There's silence again. I'm trying to wake up, but I can't. I'm starting to feel again. There's small hands clutching my left hand and bigger female hands holding my right.

“Mommy, wake up!”

I try again. I feel my eyes twitch and flutter open. I close them tight again at the sudden burst of light. Then I slowly open them.

“Dana, sweetheart!” Warren exclaims as he moves up to my head.

I groan and roll my head over, but it hurts so much. I move it back and close my eyes. Logan pushes Warren out of the way and ushers Tasha forward. He touches my cheeks and I open my eyes again. He smiles. I try to smile, but all I can do is wince.

“Mommy, don't you ever scare me like that again!” Tasha orders.

“Fine!” I cringe.

A nurse comes in the room.

“Oh, good, you're awake!” she states the obvious, “May I speak to Dana alone?”

The gang, Warren, Julie, Andrea and Tasha file out of the room leaving me with the over-league happy, dumb, blonde nurse.

“Dana, you have sustained a bad head injury. To be precise you have fractured at the very back. It will heal in four to six weeks.” she explains.

That doesn't sound to bad, right? Four weeks of school, six tops. That's not bad at all.

“There is something else, we had your blood, part of our routine, you see, well we-” the nurse stutters.

“Spit it out!” I mutter.

“Are you aware you're pregnant?” the nurse says.

It rings around my head like a bell. How can I be pregnant? I'm taking birth control pills. That's why the image of the last time me and Warren slept together stuck in my mind. That's why I missed Tasha so much.

“Would you like me to leave?” the bearer of bad news asks.

I try to nod my head, but it hurts too much. Instead I glare at her and she takes the hint. I can't believe I'm pregnant again. Mama will kill me! This can't be happening. Unless that morning...Oh my God! I had an algebra test and was so busy last minute cramming, I forgot. That night I slept with him to relieve stress, how could I be so foolish? That's why I felt dizzy. I'm dead! How can I explain this to Logan? How can I keep Warren away now? How could I be so stupid? What if I've hurt the baby with the two pills I've taken in the last four days? Oh, my god, I'm a helpless teenage mother! Warren's the father of my unborn child, yet I love Logan. My life sounds like a mushy gushy soap opera.

Xx

They're coming back in now, Zoey, Logan, Chase, Nicole, Lola, Michael, Quinn, Tasha, all the ones I love, Warren, Julie and Andrea, the people I could murder.

“Dana, what's wrong?” Tasha asks worriedly.

“I'm just sore!” I lie, I haven't actually given my new injury a second thought, all I can think about is my stupidity, “Do they have to be here?”

“No, I suppose not!” Logan smirks.

“I'm sorry, Dana! I really am!” Julie apologises.

I don't answer. Why should I? I wouldn't be in hospital for the third time in my life, if it weren't for her. Andrea just smirks and walks out the door.

“Night, babes!” Warren tries to kiss my head.

I block him. He smiles. I hate being helpless! I help being centre of attention! I hate being pregnant!

“Thank God, they're gone!” Logan sighed, only loud enough for me to hear.

He looks at me worriedly when I don't laugh. I'm just thinking of stuff I should say, but I don't because I'm thinking. I'm deep in thought. Every thing's black again.

Xx

This time I see Tasha, me, Logan and a bundle in my arms. I zoom in on the bundle and it's a baby, my baby. It looks like me with Warren's blue eyes. Then Warren comes and takes it away, Logan goes off with Julie and Mama takes Tasha back. I'm left alone, standing in the midst of nothingness. I open my eyes slowly.

Xx

The same ditsy nurse as before is standing above me.

“What happened?” I mumble.

“You collapsed! Don't worry, it's to be expected as, you know, you're pregnant with a nasty head injury. I've told you're friends you're just tired! They've gone home, except the little girl! She claims she doesn't know where she lives and the rest agreed!” the nurse talks a mile a minute in her chirpy voice, “You're scheduled for a brain scan in an hour!”

“The little girl's my daughter!” I smile forcedly.

“Oh!” That shut her up.

The nurse walked out and Tasha bounded in. I need to tell someone, I need to talk to someone. I don't know if I can trust Tasha though.

“Tasha, if I tell you something really exciting, do you promise not to tell anyone else?” I ask hopefully.

“Promise! Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!” Tasha chants happily.

“Come and sit here!” I pat a spot on the bed next to me.

Tasha climbs up on the bed and sits next to me.

“I'm having a baby!” I whisper to her.

Tasha's eyes look as though they are going to pop out of her head, her face is white and her jaw is loose.

“Clementine is going to kill you!” she mutters.

“I know!” I sigh.

“I'm going to be a big sister!” Tasha's mood brightens.

A smile is plastered upon her face, her cheeks are rosy and her eyes sparkling.

“You can't tell anyone!” I warn.

“Not even Logan?”

“Especially not Logan!”

“Why?”

“He might leave me!”

“Isn't it his!”

“No, it's Warren's!”

“But, you're with Logan!”

“That was today and two years ago!”

“Logan won't leave you!”

“He will! He didn't even want me back! And now Warren won't leave me alone!”

“Why don't you like Warren?”

“He cheated on me!”

“Warren said you cheated on Logan and Logan still loves you!”

At that I am speechless and not just because I didn't have an answer to that, but because Warren had been discussing my life with my daughter.

A/n: That's a very busy chap!!!!! What do you think????? Please, please, please, press the purple button!!!!! I'm counting on it!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story