Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible

October 31st... Again

by Shego2Drakken 0 reviews

#4: It's Halloween again, and Ratigan is left mulling over one of the bigger choices of the day: What to wear? KP/GMD crossover

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Ron, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-12-31 - Updated: 2006-01-01 - 741 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ratigan: (looks at author's thoughts) I thought Halloween was over. Over a month ago.

Me: (smiles) I know.

Ratigan: Then why are you writing a Halloween story?!

Me: Just 'cause.

Ratigan: (beat) I hate you.

Me: Love you too.

Disclaimer: I own no one. Ratigan belongs to Eve Titus and Disney. Kim Possible and all other characters pertaining to her belong to Disney. The characters that the costumes belong to are copyright their respective owners.

-------------------

There were many decisions to be made in a lifetime, especially in the life of an immortal. Some were simpler decisions, based on more primal urges such as "Should I have that burrito now or later?" or "Is that girl really that sexy?"

Then there were the slightly more complicated questions, such as "Should I wear the black jacket or the green one?" or "Should I review for that test again, or go to Club Banana?"

But for Professor Ratigan, one of the most important decisions for him came around Halloween: What costume would he wear?

He was holding the uniform of a WWI British captain when the phone rang.[1] Transferring the hanger to his left hand, he picked up the wireless receiver with the other. "Hallo?"

"Hey, Ratigan", Kim replied sullenly.

"Nice to see someone else is cheerful about Halloween."

"Oh, you can scoff. Ron's making absolutely certain I don't try to bail on this Halloween."

"Well, several lies and suddenly no one trusts you. At least you have a costume picked out."

"Don't tell me you're going out too!", Kim exclaimed incredulously.

"Actually, your parents called me in to chaperone. Sorry."

"Oh, no, I guess it makes sense. Anyway, I hope you have a good costume."

"Don't worry, I have a few ideas. Either way, I'll see you later."

"See ya then."

Kim hung up on th other end, and Ratigan set down the reciever, returning to holding the uniform up in front of him.

The decision was made in an instant. Nope.

He'd worry about getting it back to Edmund later.[2]

The next outfit was simple enough. It was comprised of a red greatcoat, red tinted sunglasses, black boots, a black undersuit with a red tie, a red hat and white gloves with a strange symbol on the left handed one.[3]

No. The last thing he needed on Halloween was Anderson coming after him with his holy blades. It wouldn't really harm him, but...

He stuck that outfit back on its hangar.

The next outfit was Sesshou-maru's from /Inu-Yasha/. Peh, what a poser. [4]

The next was Professor Snape's from Harry Potter. This was also discarded. [5]

Picking up the next costume bag, he barely caught a glimpse of the words "Dr. Frank-N-furter" before he decided: No. Hell no. [6]

Next came Zaphod Beeblebrox. [7] He frowned briefly. He was on to something there.

Next came Ford Prefect. [8] He was definitely close now. He paused in thought. Then he hit on it.

-------

At the Possible household...

Ron, dressed as a Jedi, opened the front door and glanced around. After a moment, he whispered "All clear."

Kim sullenly stepped past Ron. Since Ron had decided to go with the Star Wars motif, he had insisted on her being C-3PO. "You owe me big for this, Ron."

"Hey, you said you didn't want to be Leia. Or Padme. Or Mon Mothma."

"I know", Kim replied, rubbing irritatedly at the gold makeup she had chosen to wear instead of a mask. "But if I knew I was gonna be C-3PO..." She paused. "Hey, when's Ratigan gonna show up?"

As if on cue, out of nowhere slowly appeared the TARDIS.

"All right..."

The door pushed open, and Ratigan stepped outside, dressed as the 4th Doctor Who. "Ah, hello Kim."

Kim sighed. "Not a word, Ratigan."

"Let me guess; C-3PO?"

The teen hero shrugged. "What did you expect? Padme?"

"Well, my initial guess was the Academy Award, but..."

Kim smiled. "Shall we?"

Ratigan grinned. "The night is young."

It would give him time to figure out a way to get Edmund's uniform back before he missed it at any rate...

Fin

-------------------

1: Captain Edmund Blackadder's uniform from /Blackadder Goes Forth/.

2: The original Edmund Blackadder belongs to Rowan Atkinson.

3: Alucard from /Hellsing/.

4: Something I thought dæmon Ratigan would think.

5: No offense to you Snape fangirls out there.

6: Yes, Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

7: From Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the movie).

8: Also Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the movie).
Sign up to rate and review this story