Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Party Hard

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

party time! WOOT WOOT!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick arrived home that evening to find that Joy's car was missing.Her business trip seemed to be taking longer than expected.
He pulled into the driveway of the fairly new apartment, and parked his car on the side of the street. It was dark by the time he had got home, and it was about time to make dinner for himself. He pulled out his ring of keys and shoved one of them into the red door. He flipped on the light switch and went into the kitchen.
Patrick walked over to the answering machine. "You have two new messages." It read. He pressed the big red button and listened. The first one was from Pete.

"Hey Pattycakes, it's Panda. You cannot believe all of the shit that just happened to me. For serious... Anyway, i'll tell you that later. What I was really calling about was to tell you that i called the guys a Fueled and i set up a recording session with them tomorrow. So uh, if you can, come to the recording studio at ten o' clock and we'll make some magic..Uh ok. Sienara buckaroo." BEEEEEEP. The message ended.

Patrick deleted the first message and listened to the next. It was Joy.

"Hey hun, it's joy. Just calling to tell you the good news and the bad news. Good news is, my boss is giving me a raise. How great is that? Ok, ready for the bad news? I'm gonna be here another week. Sorry babe, but California awaits. I'll call you later. Luv ya."
BEEEEEEEP. The second and final message ended.

Patrick sighed and pulled out a bag of popcorn. He was feeling pretty lazy and didn't feel like making a big elaborate dinner for just himself. He put his "dinner" in the microwave and hit the one minute button. He sat himself on the kitchen table and began humming a tune.

There was a knock on the door as he pulled out his popcorn. Setting it on the table, he went over to the front door and looked through the peep hole. It was Andy.

"Hey Andy." He said as he opened the door.

"Hey Patrick. Wanna hang out?" Andy asked as he walked into the house.

"Um, sure. You can have dinner with me if you want, if you like popcorn." Patrick held out the smoking bag.

"Yummo." Andy grabbed a handfull of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth, scattering crums all over the floor.

"So, what are you doing tonight?"

Patrick paused and thought for a moment. "Um, nothing. Why do you ask?"

Andy smiled just as their was a knock on the door. He went out and opened the door. About twenty people came in with alcoholic beverages and some food. All of the people were unfamiliar to Patrick and he had never seen any of them in his life.

"Um, Andy, whats going on?" Patrick asked nervously.

Andy simply replied, "Party."
Sign up to rate and review this story