Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Ruining The Hearts That Were Once Fixed

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

My most dramatic chapter yet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-12 - Updated: 2007-09-13 - 514 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kate finally came downstairs to find Pete sitting on the floor, with his back up against the kitchen door. She ran over to him, tears streaming down her face, and sat beside him. She noticed he had a black eye and a bloody lip.

"Pete..I..." She started.

"Save it." Pete said plainly.

"This is the last time i do ANYTHING for you."

"Pete, i'm so sorry." She apologized. She leaned over and hugged him. He didn't bother to try and stop it, and besides the fact that he didn't care, he was too exausted to move.

"We need to take you to a hospital."

Pete shook his head. "No, i've been there way to many times. I'll be fine." He tried to get up, but failed.

"C'mon, i'll help you." Kate said calmly.

"No, forget it." Pete said with no emotion in his voice.

"Kate, why the fuck are you still with him? Do you have any fucking idea how stupid your being!?" He said, now getting a little angrier.

"Because Pete, it's complicated..." She trailed off.

"Really? Well why don't you try and explain to me, cause i think i deserve a reason seeing how you just barged into my house for the first time in months!" Pete yelled.

"BECAUSE PETE! I lost my house, he's the only person i could stay with. He made sure i wasn't starving and that i had a place to live!" She yelled back.

Pete paused, being startled by her answer. He took a moment then answered, "Where do we go from here? You broke my heart, and yet you keep showing up in my life, like nothing happened? I can't deal with this right now."

"Pete, your right. Your right that i broke your heart, and your also right that i have no bussiness being here. I can't help it; i love you."

Pete was shocked. "Ex-excuse me? Your telling me this now! Kate, the last time i heard from you, you were fucking around with that psyco! How could you possibly even know what love is?!

Kate got up and backed away. "I should have never come here." She opened the door and walked out.

Pete got up and followed her. "Why the fuck do you keep doing this!? You come and you go like I mean nothing to you! You say you love me, then you leave! Stop running away!"

Kate turned around slowly. "Pete i'm sorry!" She fell to the ground. Pete came over to her and hugged her.

"Pete, i don't want to leave you anymore! I'm sorry for everything! I was just scared. You said you loved me and i freaked out. I backed away. I guess that's why i did what i did...I promise you i will never do anything to hurt you again."

"Shh, calm down. It's ok." 'What the fuck am i doing? It's not ok. Its not even close, but what am i sopposed to do?'

wow, thats the most intense chapter i've ever written in my life. I hope it caught your attention.
Sign up to rate and review this story