Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

A Knock At The Door Never Ment Getting Your Ass Kicked (Until Now)

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

An unexpected knock at the door sends Pete to his boiling point. Wa wa wa!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 624 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day, Pete did exsactly what he said he would, and that was to call Fueled By Ramen. He grabbed the phone and dialed the number. After a few minutes, he set up an appointment with their manager for a recording session. It would be the first time they would be in the recording studio, since the end of last year.
He ran downstairs to the livingroom kitchen area to tell his friends the good news. But, as soon as he had gotten downstairs, they were gone and out the door. Joe and Andy were probabley going out to do something stupid again, and Patrick had left for his house more than an hour ago. He would have to save his excitement for later on in the day, when they were actually home.
For a few hours he sat on the couch, reading a book. It wasn't something he did often, but there wasn't much of anything else to do. He was interupted after the second hour by a loud constant knocking on the door.

Pete jumped off of the couch and ran towards the door. "Just a minute!"

He flung open the door, getting ready to yell at whoever was causing the annoyance, but stopped when he realized who it actually was.

"Kate?" He asked, being caught off guard.

"H-hey Pete. Can I come in please?" She didn't wait for his reply and walked into the house, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Kate, what are you doing? You can't just barg in-" he was interupted by a loud banging on the door.

She looked at him with worried eyes. "Pete, don't open the door. It's him."

Pete tilted his head in confusion. "Who?"

"My boyfriend, Pete. He's looking for me; you can't tell him that i'm here. He'd hurt me." She pleaded.

Pete was speachless, but understood. "Go hide upstairs." He turned her around and lead her halfway down the hall. He then turned back into the kitchen, unlocking the door and opening it slowly.

There, standing outside, was Kate's boyfriend. He was quite familiar with this guy; having a confrontation with him last year at Kate's house. The first time, and only time they met, Pete barged into her house and beat the shit out of him for messing around with her.
It was quite obvious he was the one that would be getting the shit beat out of him this time. This guy was way bigger than last time, and was obviously pumping iron on a daily basis.

"Hey." Pete said, finally.

"Wheres Kate?" He said angrily.

"I don't know what your talking about, buddie." Pete lied.

"Oh corse you do." He said, grabbed Pete by the front of the shirt and lifting him off the ground.

"Dude, i'm telling the truth, she's not here. I havn't seen her in months." Pete lied again.

"Your lying! I saw her come in here!" The man screamed and threw Pete to the ground. He began searching the house for her. He went into the livingroom, with Pete following behind.

When the man turned around, Pete punched him square in the face. The man stumbled a little, but stayed on his feet. He then punched back, hitting Pete directly in the stomach. Pete toppled over and held his chest. Before the man left the room, Pete threw his leg out and kicked him, making the man fall to the ground. They were now both on the ground, punching and kicking eachother.
Finally, after ten minutes, Pete stood up along with the other man, and screamed "Get the fuck out of my house!" before pushing the man out of the house. He shut the door and locked it.

And the chaos returns...
Sign up to rate and review this story