Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

The House That Never Sleeps

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep......He waits.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-09 - 361 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete arrived a few hours later with the pizza's in one hand, and a liter of Pepsi in the other. Everyone came rushing to the table where he had set down their dinner.
He was still troubled by his earlier encounter with Kate, but figured he might as well not let the thought trouble him now. Patrick was over for the first time in months and he wanted to make the best of it.

"Yay! Pizza!" Joe said excitedly as he sat down at the kitchen table.

Patrick and Andy soon joined their friends at the table and ate their pizza, too.

"Hows the weather out there?" Patrick asked Pete.

"It's fucking freezing. It must be at the most, ten degrees."

"Yikes." Patrick replied.

"Wanna know the weirdest thing?" Pete said as he looked up from his pizza.

"Oh oh! Lemme guess, you saw a three headed unicorn, dressed in a flowery skirt selling balloons." Joe said stupidly.

His friends stayed quiet.

"Uh no. I saw Kate." Pete said, smiling a little.

"Really? How was she?" Andy asked.

Pete shook his head. "She's way different than last time we saw her. I didn't even recognize her at first."

"Wow, really? What does she look like?" Patrick asked, now getting interested in the conversation.

"She looks horrible, to be honest with you. I don't know what happened to her..."

"Weird." Joe said.

"Hey Pat, how's Joy?" Andy changed the subject.

"Oh she's good. She's going on a business trip in a few days, so I can come over more to work on the CD if you guys want."

Joe, Andy and Pete nodded in agreement.

"Awesome." Pete said, getting up from the table. He threw away the rest of his pizza and sat back down.

"We should probabley call the guys at Fueled By Ramen about the new CD and see if they can do some recording for us." Andy said.

"Yeah probabley. I'll give them a call tomorrow." Pete agreed.

The rest of the night, the four friends chilled out on the couch and watched crap TV.

Life has been crazy, and my memory sucks. please forgive me. Review..DO IT!
Sign up to rate and review this story