Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Keeping You Out Of My Head Was Hard Enough. Stop Showing Up On My Doorstep.

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

I just wanna break you down so badly

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kate starred back at Pete, who looked shocked to see her like this. She'd be shocked too if she were him. So many things had happend over the past few months. She lost her job, she was kicked out of her apartment, she got back together with her boss, and she was usually asking passing people for spare change. It wasn't what she had planned for herself, but with her luck, things would only get worse from here on.

"Pete?" She questioned, still wondering if the person in front of her was real.

"Kate, is that you?" Pete asked in a worried tone. He tried is hardest not to care, but it was too hard. 'Is that really her?'

"Yeah. It's nice to-" She paused and coughed a few times.

"You ok?" He asked.

She nodded and finished her sentence. "It's nice to see you." 'if only i didn't look like such a wreck'..

"What, uh, what's new?" He almost regreted asking that question.

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed faintly. "Uh, alot really. But, nothing worth talking about. And you?"

"Nothing too much. Um, Patrick got married. I-I-sent you an invatation i don't know if you got it or..."

Kate had gotten it, and was actually planning on going. She was more than thrilled that she was invited, but couldn't go because of many complications.

"No, i didn't, actually." She lied.

"Oh ok..." Pete said as he looked down at the ground. He was out of idea's of what to talk about.

"Listen, I gotta go. I got somewhere to be, i'll see you around." She started to walked off.

Pete waved and forced a smile. "See ya."

He stood a moment, watching her leave. Wondering if she truly was alright. The answer was probabley no, but their wasn't much he could do at this point. He would have asked her to come over, but that might have been to aquward since him and the boys hadn't seen her in over four months.

He turned around and continued walking in the opposite direction once she dissappeared into the night.

He had only hopped they would see eachother again. Mostly because he knew she needed help. It was quite obvious something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what. She was deffinately different than she used to be. Of corse, people do change; but this changed seemed for the worst.

Maybe she was in more trouble than he thought.

Review, bitches!
Sign up to rate and review this story