Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

The People We Leave In The Past Often Turn Into Monsters

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

OH THE DRAMA!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 509 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Aw man." Joe sighed as he looked sadly at his broken guitar.

Pete suddenly broke out into loud laughter and fell to the ground. He was very unable to keep himself from laughing like he was.

"It's not funny man." Joe said in return.

"But..It....It is." Pete said trying to catch his breath.

Patrick and Andy soon began laughing as well.

"Guys! This isn't funny! I broke my five hundred dollar guitar!" Joe yelled out of anger.

His friends continued laughing until Joe stomped out of the room with the pieces of his guitar in his arms. He went into the other room and slammed the door.

The laughing soon stopped afterwards once they realized maybe laughing wasn't the nicest thing to do.

Pete got up off of the ground and wiped his teary eyes. "Aw man, i guess that was kinda mean of us."

Patrick and Andy nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hey Pat, do you wanna stay for dinner?" Andy asked.

Patrick thought for a moment and then replied. "Sure. I'd love to."

"Great." Pete said.

"Since I know I can't cook, and i'm sure you guys deffinately can't, i'm gonna run down to the store and get some Pizza or something. Sound good?"

"Yeah totally." Patrick agreed.

With that, Pete grabbed his sweatshirt and went out the door. He decided not to bother taking his car, since the pizza place was only a couple blocks down the street. So, he walked. He passed many familiar buildings and resteraunts that he had seen many times before. He even passed the restraunt him and Kate went on their first date; but, he tried not to think about that.

His train of thought soon got interupted when he bumped into someone, knocking them flat on the ground. Startled, he realized what just happened and he appologized to the stranger. The person who he had just ran into, looked exteamly familiar.

He looked at the girl for a moment, still trying to decide if they had met or not before. She quickly got up off of the ground, not excepting the hand he had held out to her and began walking away.

"I'm sorry" He said

"It's fine." She replied quickly and walked away.

"Wait!" He yelled and chased after her. She stopped and turned around.

That's when he realized who it was. It was Kate, but she didn't look anything like before. Her hair, which used to be beautiful and long, was now short and messy. She had dark circles under her eyes, as if she hadn't slept in weeks. She was dressed in dark clothing, most of which were way to big on her. She was no longer healthy looking. She was very thin and frail. Looking into her eyes, he no longer felt hopeful, but only a dark sadness that seemed never ending.

"Kate?" He said, his voice fading.

She turned around to see the boy she had hurt long before, staring back at her.

Oh SNAP! Bet ya didn't expect that one did ya?
Sign up to rate and review this story