Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Motherly Conscience

Chapter 2

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

Gerard kissed Frank’s lips gently, brushing the hair from his face.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-18 - Updated: 2007-09-19 - 804 words

0Unrated
Gerard woke in the morning to knocks on his bedroom door. Mikey stood in the hall, shorts-for-pyjamas ruffled and tears in his eyes. Gerard rushed him inside and sat him on the edge of the bed where Frank was still sleeping.

“Mikey, what’s wrong?” Gerard asked, concern filling his expression.

“It’s mom, Gee…” Mikey trembled.

“What?! What’s wrong with mom?” Gerard asked, voice rising as he tried to keep his composure.

“She had a stroke… she’s in a coma, Gerard.” Mikey said.

“What- when?” Gerard said, trying not to yell.

“Last night…”

Gerard felt his knees buckle and was glad he was leaning on the bed or he would’ve fallen over.

“Yeah…” Mikey whispered.

Mikey left to wake the others while Gerard, still in shock, dragged himself up to Frank, who was waking up.

“Gee, what’s wrong?” Frank asked, sitting up immediately and pulling himself against Gerard’s chest.

“My mom, she’s in the hospital… they can’t fucking wake her up…”

“What? Are you serious?”

Gerard nodded and swallowed.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” Frank repeated.

“Yeah… they’re hoping… but they dunno, Frankie…” Gerard stammered, holding Frank closer.

Frank rocked Gerard gently, petting his hair and singing softly to him.

Gerard had been close to his mom like none other Frank had seen. Donna didn’t know about Frank and Gerard; no one did. Gerard was surprised Mikey hadn’t asked why Frank wasn’t sleeping in his own room when he was there, but the situation was kind of unsuitable.

“You wanna go downstairs?” Frank asked after a minute.

Gerard nodded and sniffled, wiping his tears and standing up. Frank helped him dress, planting a kiss to his arms and chest as he did so.

Ray was instantly engulfing both of the Way brothers in a hug that would put Barney to shame. Gerard nodded and slung a reassuring arm over Mikey’s shoulder.

Brian was waiting for them at the airport and boarded all five on a plane back to New Jersey.

Frank traded seats inconspicuously with Bob to sit next to Gerard.

“She’ll be alright, Gee…” Frank assured him in the middle of the ride when Gerard was biting his lip and fidgeting, Frank’s fingers at the sleeve and chin resting under his hands on Gerard’s upper arm.

Gerard pulled Frank’s hands from their position so they were on Gerard’s thigh. Frank’s fingers slipped lower over the course fabric, but when he made to move them away, Gerard stopped him, keeping his hand firmly in place over Frank’s. They were in a separate curtained-off area, so Frank didn’t object. Gerard’s mouth hung open and Frank’s fingers rubbed against Gerard’s now hard cock through his jeans. Frank didn’t stop until Gerard came with a shudder and a soft, “Ohh…”, his head pressed back into the seat.

He padded silently in the dark to the restroom to clean off and returned moments later. He sat down and Frank pulled himself over to sit in Gerard’s lap. Gerard stroked his hair and kissed his cheek.

Frank could feel him trembling slightly.

“Gerard?”

“I’m okay, Frankie…”

The plane ride ended and they found themselves watching Gerard pace the hall in front of his mother’s hospital room, almost like in the movies.

“You can come in now.” A nurse said finally.

Gerard entered the room, Mikey close behind.

The band stayed at the hospital for an hour before Ray and Bob went to a hotel.

Frank refused to leave Gerard’s side, and sat in the corner of the room. Gerard pulled Frank out the seat and sat down where he’d been sitting, pulling Frank down into his lap. He played with the younger man’s hair for a while until Frank curled up in Gerard’s arms.

Gerard kissed Frank’s lips gently, brushing the hair from his face.

Frank looked nervously at Mikey. The younger Way was watching them quietly, then turned away uninterested when Frank looked at him, watching his mother’s heart rate machine instead.

Gerard pressed Frank’s forehead to his cheek, cradling his head.

“Thank you…” he muttered.

“For what?” Frank asked.

“Staying here and putting up with me in the morning…” Gerard answered softly.

“Of course I wouldn’t leave you here.” Frank said, pulling at the sleeve of Gerard’s sweatshirt.

He fell asleep lying back against Gerard once the footrest was up.

Gerard left the hospital completely after half a week. Mrs. Way showed no signs of recovering any time soon, and Gerard saw no point in staying.

He wasn’t gonna let them pull the plug though, no matter how long she had to lie there in that bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story