Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Motherly Conscience

Chapter 3

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

“You really are the most beautiful thing in the world.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 486 words

0Unrated
He checked Frank and himself into a hotel and slept for most of the three days they were there.

“I want to go back on tour.” he said groggily to Brian over the phone.

“Gerard… You really wanna do that? It’ll be hard enough for me to get you the tour dates and venues back, but what about emotional stress?” was the reply.

“What are you, my counselor?” Gerard snapped a little too roughly.

Frank sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes. Gerard was lying sideways on the end of the mattress, so Frank slid down to him, massaging his bare back.

“Sorry, Bri… I know you work hard, but, I… God, I need to do it…” Gerard mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Frank pressed himself to Gerard’s side, kissing his shoulder and resting his cheek on the area.

“Okay… I’ll see what I can do.”

Across the world, Brian glanced at the clock. It would be 4:30AM where Gerard was.

After a moment he licked his lips and asked, “Is Frankie there with you?”

Gerard paused and looked Frank, who was oblivious that he was being talked about.

“Yeah, Brian, he’s naked and lying right next to me… and he’s probably the most beautiful thing on the planet right now.” Gerard thought, saying, “Yeah, he’s right next to me.”

Frank looked up, curious.

“Mm, okay.” Brian said, then as an afterthought, “I’m really sorry, Gerard. Send my best to Mikey, alright?”

“Yeah…”

They hung up and Gerard placed his phone on the bedside table.

“You really are the most beautiful thing in the world.” Gerard whispered.

Frank pulled Gerard down onto him and Gerard was on his hands and knees over Frank.

“You never said that.” Frank told him confusedly.

“Yeah, well, I meant it.” Gerard answered, curling his fingers in Frank’s silky, un-brushed hair and kissing him deeply.

“You’ll come on tour with me, right?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I?”

“I dunno don’t think Mikey deals with stuff like I do. He’s emotional, you know?”

Frank was quiet for a minute.

Gerard’s lips traveled down his jaw, licking at Frank’s skin. Frank made mumbling sighs of content, hands on Gerard’s middle. Gerard returned to his mouth, teeth grazing Frank’s chin and pulling needily at his lips.

Frank gripped Gerard’s face and brought his ear down to his mouth.

“Fuck me, boy…,” he growled, crushing their mouths together.

Gerard groaned, letting Frank have his way with his body for the night.

“Ahh- fuck, Gerard!” Frank yelled, fisting the sheets in his hands and clutching Gerard’s back while Gerard watched his face as he climaxed.

“Beautiful, I’m telling you… That’s what you are…,” he whispered, rocking gently into Frank until he came.

They slept soon afterward, face to face.
Sign up to rate and review this story