Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 7

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 838 words

0Unrated
Yesterday was a very weird day and I don’t want to even think about it.

“Thanks” I said when Mrs. Bryar handed me a plate of pancakes.

“Good morning mum” Bob came into the kitchen and kissed his mum on the cheek.

“Good morning Bob, you llok happy today” Mrs. Bryar gave him a plate of pancakes too.

“Yea, it’s a happy day” he replied staring at me.

I smiled at him and started eating.



We arrived at school and I excused myself ans hurried to my first class. Bob kept on talking about our trip to the cinemas. He’s really got his head into it. It was just a trip to the movies, its not like we don’t do this to runaway from our boredom before. I sighed, if only I had the power of the empathy like Raven from Teen Titans, I smiled and drew the cartoon character on my work book. When I was satisfied with it I smiled again and obsereved how perfect the drawing was. I wish I was perfetc mentally and physically. when I was living in New York with my previous foster family my friends said that there was something with me because I thought that I was fat. Well I think there is wrong with me, after all those horrible years on my foster life I just kinda got depressed, wouldn’t you? Oh right you don’t know, I’m not ready to say anything yet. Right now I wanna live this perfect life peacefully and problem free. I was happy that the bell rang for recess. I’ve decided I’d spend my time at the library.



“So do you wanna go to that theme park today?” asked Bob as we reached our house.

I sighed, “No Bob not today… I’m tired”

“Listen, if you’re still thinking about Gerard…”

“No Bob, I’m not… I’m tired ok?” I terrupted him.

He nodded.

When we went into the house I went staright to my room an stayed there for elike an hour. I don’t even know hwy I’m upset, am I upset? Sometimes I’m depressed for no reason at all. I sighed and got up, this shit is seriously annoying. I went downstairs and was bout to enter the kitchen when the door bell rang. I sighed again before opening the door to face Frank.

“Frank?” I asked and before I could say anything else my mouth was covered by his lips.

I felt him stroked my cheek after a moment. His lips were woist and soft. He started to sucked my lips as the kiss grew deeper and my lips were sore. His tongue licked my lips begging for entrance. I let him in as his tongue explored my mouth. He pulled me closer as he went deeper with his arms around my waist, I was enjoying it until I realised what was happening that I pushed him off. He looked at me with a defeated face.

“Frank!” I whispered frantically and stapped out of the hosue closing the door behind me, “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, I coudltn help it” said Frank with a guilty face.

“What? You kiss people because you cant help it?”

He frowned, “No! do you see me kissing people? You’re so blonde? Don’t you understand? Don’t you know?” he snapped.

I stepped back, “What? Don’t know what?”

“You mean you haven’t noticed the way I look at you, the time when we were gonna kiss and this intense kiss we just had” his voice was loud.

I didn’t say anything but replayed the moments in my head. Great, I should have known.

“Guess you didn’t” he gave a face.

“I’m sorry, I was stressed ouyt by everything” I mumbled.

He nodded, understanding. “Um…you ever thought about having a serious relationship with… me?” he blushed.

I sighed, he was cute and with the puppy dog eyes. “Frank, not now. I’m…”

“But you kissed me back” he interrupted.

“Frank… please! I just broke up with Gerard. Just give m,e some time until I sort myself” I slightly shook my head, “You should go home now”

“I walked all the way from home for this and you reject me?” he sighed, “I thought we had something”

“Do you want Bob to drop you off?”

“No” he snapped, “Go to your lover boy”

“He’s not my lover boy!”

“Oh so all those hanging out thing was nothing?”

“Yes! Plus it’s illegal”

“Right” he walked out to the footpath.

I went back inside and ran to my room and sat on my bed.
I’m lost. Frank liked me and I didn’t realise this? I rested my back on the bed. Ok there’s bob that I’m beginning to like and now Frank! I sighed I don’t know what to do!




um.... i'm at school bell rang couldnt edit....
Sign up to rate and review this story