Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 8

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

problems problems problems

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 820 words

0Unrated
I pretended I was sick the next day and stayed in bed. I didn’t want to go to school to face Frank or Gerard. I mean I don’t know what to think, Frank… that boy that kept on flirting with me for no reason turned out to like me. Should I go to him and say I love u too and start a relationship? But… I don’t like him… do I? I am very confused that I can’t even think!


I realized that I was listening to I’m so sick by Flyleaf since Lacey the singer of the band was doing screamo in my headphone. I’ve been listening to my music ever since and I’ve lost track of the time. I sighed and pulled the bed cover over my head. I’m not wanted. Suddenly someone pulled the bed cover and I saw Bob. I pulled out my head phones and smiled at him.

“How was school?” I asked.

“Fine, I only saw Ray and Mikey” he looked intensely at me. “So you’re not sick, tell me what happened?”

I sat up, “How do you know that?”

“Cause, you’re sad and you didn’t go to school and you don’t sound sick”

“Bitch! You know me too much!”

He smirked, “Well that’s true” he sat next to me, “Now tell me” he looked serious.

“It’s nothing”

He crossed his arms.

“Fine!” I paused, “ Well Frank, he kissed me”

His eyes widened.

“And I don’t know what to do”

He stood up, “So you like him and he likes you. What else is there that you could do” he said and walked off.

I didn’t even explain it to him. Gosh what is his problem? I breathed deeply and put on my headphones listening to Curses of curves by Cute is what we aim for.




xx





Today I decided that I should go to school and just face the facts. Bob and I ate breakfast in silence and headed out with Bob walking faster than me. I ran after him and stop when he slowed down for me.

“What is your problem Bob?” I said.

He looked at me which scared me. “Its’ nothing” he simply said.

“Bob I thought we were going to be there for each other, so tell me or I wont stop asking”

He ignored me and walked faster.

I walked at the same pace at him. Sometimes he makes me so angry. “Tell me”

He ignored me again.

“Tell me” I said louder.

He looked at me but still ignored me.

“Tell me” I said more loudly.

He stopped in his tracks with me bumping into him. He turned to me with a frown on his face. “You wanna know what my problem is?”

I nodded slightly.

“It’s you! You’re a slut just leave me alone! I thought wrong of you”

I looked at him with shock.

He looked at me as his face softened.

I made my way across the road and continued walking. What a retard, I was actually trying to help and to think that I had some feelings for him!

“Mary I’m sorry” he called out.

I ignored him and walked faster as I felt tears fill in my eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Bob.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say it like that” he pleaded as he slightly panted.

“Just leave me alone” I said and
tried walking but his hands holding my arm stopped me. “Let me go Bob”

“No please, I didn’t mean to. I swear I didn’t mean to say that”

A tear fell down my eye, “I don’t
care!”

“Mary please” his other hand held my other arm.

“Bob let me go!” I yelled.

“You’re gonna forgive me!” he yelled and started shaking me violently. A split second later he let me go and I fell to the floor. “I’m- I’m sorry” he said.

I didn’t give him the time to say anything else and ran off crying hysterically. I turned the corner and saw a bus about to leave and got in and it took me away to some unknown place.




I tried replaying everything back. He took it so seriously, I was just going to go to school and I was going to forgive him later. But he took it seriously and now I’m afraid to even see him from a distance. I looked at my arm and saw his hand mark on it. I rub it away and more tears fell down my cheek. Bob just showed his ugly side and I don’t want to see him again.















Please telll me what you think! liek is this chapter ok? is it over exaggerated???

PLease tell me....
it'lll help!
Sign up to rate and review this story