Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 9

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

kinda a long chapter.... mary ends up somewhere for some time alone....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-01 - 1384 words

0Unrated
I jumped off the steps of the bus and looked around. It was very quiet but peacefully quiet; I saw a park down the road with a small lake. I smiled and walked there and pick a spot in the middle of the park. I sat down and breathed in the fresh air. I don’t know where I am but the air felt fresh than where I usually live. There wasn’t really anyone in the park, I guess because everyone was at work or school and who would hang around at the park anyway?





I didn’t want to cry, it was a sign of weakness and I don’t want to be weak. I don’t even know what to do. I have 2 options; I could go back and mention nothing of it and forget about it or I could just stay here and think about it? Well I’m not thinking about it. The silence was killing me so I pulled out my Ipod and turned it on with a track of Underoath blasting out of my headphones.





I looked up to the sun which was going to set in about an hour or 2. I stood up and started to explore the park and found a children’s playground. I smiled at the sight of the swings and ran to it. After a moment I was swinging so high, I close my eyes and listened to the sound of wind rushing against my ears. The sound made me emotional and I broke down crying for no reason at all.




I didn’t realize the sun has set until it was dark. I quickly jumped of the swings and grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone which said that I had 53 missed calls. I gasped, shit I’ve made everyone worried! I looked at the list of missed calls and saw that my home number, Bob, Frank, Gerard, Ray and Mikey has been the ones who called. I slapped my head and briefly thought why Gerard would ring.


“Shit” I mumbled and jogged to the front gates of the park. When I reached the gates I called Mikey since I felt comfortable around him at the moment besides Ray.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hey Mikey, it’s me Mary-Anne” I replied.

“Mary!” he cried in shock, “OMG Mary, we’ve been so worried about you! Where are you? Are you ok?” he chucked all the questions at me all at once.

“Yeah I’m ok. I’m at Hyde Park but I’m coming back now”

“No” he paused and I heard distance muttering, “Stay there, we’ll be there in 5 minutes”

“Who is ‘we’?” I asked but he hung up.

I sighed and leaned on the gates and waited for ‘we’ to arrive.



I was twirling my black hair around my pale fingers when I saw a green jeep stop in front of me. Mr. and Mrs. Bryar, Mikey, Ray, Frank, Bob and Gerard all came out of the car and Mr. and Mrs. Bryar were the first ones to hug me very tightly might I add. Mikey and Ray hugged me tighter that I think one of my bones got out of place.

“Don’t scare us like that” Frank said and hugged me too.

“Yea, you got us scared” Gerard added but he didn’t really look up at me.

Shockingly it was nice to hear Gerard’s voice again.

I suddenly tensed up when Bob hugged me and he noticed, “I’m sorry, it’s all because of me” he whispered. He let go and I ignored him.

“But darling, why were you here?” asked Mrs. Bryar with a worried look
on her face.

“I’m so sorry. I … I just remembered to call someone and I ended up here exploring the city. Sorry I lost track of the time” I looked down.

She hugged me, “Its ok, just don’t do it again”

I nodded.

“Ok, let’s get you home” said Mr. Bryar and we all packed inside the jeep with me squished in between Mikey and Ray as I partly sat on them too.




“Don’t take too long” Mrs. Bryar smiled when we arrived at our house.

I nodded and then I was left outside with the boys.

“Hey Gerard, why don’t you go home, we’ll come after you later” Mikey broke the awkward silence.

Gerard briefly glance at me and then looked at Mikey, “Fine” he said and walked off.

“What did you mean by ‘we’?” I asked Mikey.

“Oh I’m staying over at Mikey’s tonight” Ray smiled.

I nodded and sat in the brick fence.

“I better be going too” said Frank.

He hugged me again; “I hope you’re ok” he said to me and walked off too.

This is clearly stupid, Gerard and Frank somehow were glad to see me alive and Bob… well who knows about him.

“Hey, I know you’re confused but they are really glad that nothing happened to you” Mikey said with a hand on my shoulder. “Even Bob was scared shitless, he was so worried when you didn’t answer anyone’s calls. You should have seen him” he chuckled.

I looked at Bob who blushed and turned away to stare at his surroundings.


I nodded, “I’m sorry I couldn’t hear the phone ring, I had my Ipod on” I explained.

“Nah, its ok. Just don’t do it again ok?” said Ray.

I smiled and noticed his hair, “Ray, did you cut your hair without telling me?” I said in dramatic shock.

He slightly nodded, “I’m sorry for not telling you”

I giggled and played with his cute hair. I looked up and saw Bob looking at me but again ignored him, “I wouldn’t have forgiven you if it turned out bad”

“Phew” he pretended he wiped off his sweat.

I chuckled.

“Anyway Mary we better go” announced Mikey.

Sadness filled my face and I got hugs from them both.

“Don’t worry, Bob wont hurt you. Just talk to him” Mikey whispered when he hugged me.

I smiled at him and mouthed ‘Thank you’ and watched them walk off.



I walked inside and headed to my room without even waiting for Bob to do anything. I lied on my bed and breathed deeply a couple of times and stared at the ceiling as I thought of random thoughts. I gasped when the door knocked. I opened the door and saw Bob standing at the doorway.

“I need to talk to you” he mumbled.
I nodded a couple of seconds later and let him in.

He stood in the middle of the room while I sat on the bed in front of him.

“I’m so sorry Mary, it just slipped out and I… I didn’t want you to be upset about me. You know I won’t say those things to you… I was upset about something and I took it out on you” he explained.

I stared back at him without saying
anything.

“I didn’t mean to be violent to you. I lost control and I swear on everything that I wont do it again” he continued, “Mary, you know that I love you too much to do anything bad to you again” he pleaded.

I looked up at him. He loves me! He confessed his love to me! I felt my insides hot. Wait a second. No he didn’t confess his love to me, if he did then he would have said it in a different way right?

“Will you be able to forgive me?” he asked.

Should I forgive him? Compared to what my other foster siblings did to me, what Bob did was minimal. I sighed and nodded to him.

“Really?” his blue eyes widened.

I nodded again, “I can’t hate you Bob”

He smiled and sat next to me but hesitated to hug me.

I giggled and hugged him, “I love you too” I whispered to him.

Little did he know that those words I whispered to him have deeper meaning than just a brotherly sisterly love.
















please tell me what you think.... did i do something wrong coz u better telllll me.....


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story