Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 10

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 1316 words

0Unrated

The next day I lazed around and watched TV. It was a Saturday, a really boring Saturday. I was about to drift off to sleep while watching American Idol when;

“Hey Mary” Bob called out.

I opened my eyes and looked at Bob who was sitting on the sofa next to me. “Hey” I replied.

“So I’m gonna drop off to the grocery store and get some junk food, wanna come?” he asked.

I shook my head, “Nah, too sleepy”

“Fine” he pouted his bottom lip.

I playfully slapped his arm, “I think you can handle junk food shopping without me”

“Ok, I’ll go” he said and walked off.

I nodded and drifted off to sleep again.




I woke up from the home phone ringing. With a groan I got up and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Mary is that you?”

I replayed the voice in my head, “Uh… Gerard?”

“Yea” he answered, “I’m sorry, but I don’t know what to do”

“What do you mean?”

“I…” he paused.

I heard sobbing.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I started to worry.

“Can you just come outside?” he asked.

I thought to myself before answering, “Ok” I hung up and went to the front door.

I opened it and saw Gerard sitting on the steps.

“Gerard?” I said.

He turned with his hazel eyes all teary and gave a half smile.

“Gerard, what happened?” I asked.

He wiped his eyes, “I’m stupid” he mumbled and looked down at his worn out shoes.

“You’re not stupid” I replied.

He looked up at me, “You for one should think I’m stupid”

“Gerard please” I sighed, “What’s the matter?”

“Kate dumped me”

“Why?” I asked not that I wanted to know why.

“Because apparently I only talk about you than her” he slapped his hand on the floor, “Now everyone hates me”

I was kind of flattered by the reason. “Well I don’t hate you” I tried to make him happy.

“Don’t lie Mary, you should hate me”

“Then why did you come here?”

“Because I can’t stop thinking about you!” he answered automatically.

I stayed silent.

He stood up and faced me, “You have to understand that Kate kissed me suddenly and you saw me at that moment. I didn’t have to time to
react to it”

“I don’t care Gerard. It’s the past now”

“But you have to understand”

“Gerard”

He frowned at me and looked away. Suddenly he forced his lips on mine and kissed me. A few seconds past when I realized this and pulled away.

“Gerard!” I yelled.

“See, it took you time to react”

“Gerard that’s pointless”

“No, it not. You saw how long it took for you to react and that’s how long it took me”

“Gerard I understand. But it’s too late now. You’ve already moved on with… Kate” I emphasized on her name.

“I did that to get over you and I cant. Mary please I need you”

I sighed, why do I have to be in tight situations like this? “Gerard, I managed to get over you and you can do that too”

“Please”

I turned and opened the door, “If you weren’t with Kate after we broke up, then I might have forgiven you” I said and closed the door.

A minute later I heard mumbling of Bob’s voice and I quickly peeked through the window and saw Gerard and Bob.

“What are you doing here?” I heard Bob asked.

“None of your business” said Gerard and pushed past him.

“Hey, don’t tell me you did something to Mary” Bob called out after him.

“Don’t worry Prince Charming, I didn’t” he said and walked off.

Bob then opened the door and saw me.

“Mary, he didn’t do anything to you right?” he ran to me and hugged my small body.

“No he didn’t” I hugged me back then broke down crying.

“Mary what happened? He did something to you right?” Bob looked
at my face.

I shook my head, “Bob I don’t know what to do” I cried.

He hugged me tighter, “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know what to do with Gerard. I feel sorry for him; I don’t want him to be upset”

“But he deserves it Mary”

“What if he doesn’t?”

He pulled away, “What?”

“He explained to me about the kiss, he told me that he had little time to react” I sobbed.

“Mary, everyone has time to react. His reaction was kissing her back”

I shook my head, “No in his situation it’s different”

“And how do you know that?”

“He showed me” I said in a small voice.

“You mean he kissed you?” his voice was loud.

I slightly nodded. “Please don’t be angry”

He frowned then softened. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be angry. I just don’t want you to make that same mistake again”

“Don’t worry; I’m not thinking about getting back together with him. I just want to forgive him so he could move on and stop being upset”

He nodded understandingly.

“So where’s the junk food?” I changed the subject.

“Oh I forgot it in the car”

“Ok I’ll help you get them” I smiled and ran out to the car.




“That’s it! I’m full!” I said and rested my back on the sofa.

“Aww… little Mary can’t take a little more donut with whipped cream?” squealed Bob.

“Please don’t talk about the food!” I covered my face to forget about the sight of all the junk food on the table in front of me.

He laughed, “Ok, fine no more donut”

I uncovered my face, “Bob don’t buy so much food or I’ll gain too much weight!”

“I don’t think you’ve gain any since you’ve moved here”

I smiled and remembered those times that all of us had the eating spree. Gerard ate so much that he puked when he saw a plate of chocolate cake. “Ok let’s watch some TV and forget about our stomachs” I said and turned on the TV.




Halfway through watching NCIS I looked at Bob who was looking at me.

“What?” I asked him.

“Do you know that you’re beautiful” he said dreamily.

“And do you know that you’re pretty?”

“Really, do I look that gay?”

I nodded.

“Hey I look like a man alright?” he stood up and did his manly poses.

I giggled, “Yea real man alright”

“Hey” he sat on top of my legs and held my arms above my head. “I’m a real man ok?”

“Sure you are” I laughed and tried biting him to get him off me.




We were still arguing when Mr. and Mrs. Bryar entered the house and Bob automatically jumped off me since there no separation from the front door and the living room. Mrs. Bryar looked at us suspiciously before greeting us.




After a while I headed upstairs with Bob behind me. I turned to him and smirked; “You’re not a real man” I said and ran into the bathroom when
I saw him running after me. I thankfully locked the door before he could reach it.

“Mary open the door” he said quietly so his parents didn’t hear.

“Nope” I said.

“Please?”

“Nope”

“Fine, I’ll deal with you later” he said and I heard his footsteps walk off.

I smiled to myself. Bob sure knows how to make my day.















Again i was bored... actually whenever i'm at my grans i'm bored so i write lol

Please tell me what you think.... coz i really need to go.... the reviews really help me to write more....
Sign up to rate and review this story