Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

~Prologue~

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Sequel to 'My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon'

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 819 words

0Unrated
~Prologue~

Five years later

Things weren't going well for Bobbie and Patrick. They were struggling in their marriage. Patrick was working all hours and Bobbie was home with the children. There was Eric, Grace, Kyle, and Sarah. Eric is 15, Grace is 5, Kyle is 3, and Sarah is 6 months. Fall Out Boy has taken a two year hiatus to work on other projects and relax. But Patrick doesn't know how to relax. He is producing. So this is where we begin.

"Eric, can you help Grace open the peanut butter jar." "Sure." Bobbie was changing Emma's diaper. "Mommy, mommy." Kyle was pulling on her jeans. "What is it sweetie?" "Can I watch Blue's Clues?" "Sure. Let me finish with Emma and I'll get it started for you." "Okay." He clapped his hands and went to the living room. "All better, angel." Bobbie put Emma in the playpen and put the DVD on for Kyle. "I'm going to make some lunch. If Emma starts crying , let mommy know." "I will."

Bobbie went to the kitchen. "Grace Emma Stump. What are you doing?" Grace was standing on the counter trying to reach the crackers in the cabinet. "I'm trying to get the crackers. Eric left and you were busy." Bobbie grabbed her and put her on the floor. "Don't ever do that again. You could really get hurt." "I'm sorry." "Do you want to help me make lunch?" "Sure. Can I have peanut butter sandwich?" "Yes, that's why I had Eric get it for you." "That's right." She giggled. Grace and Bobbie made sandwiches and they all had lunch. After lunch Kyle and Sarah went down for a nap.

Bobbie was cleaning up the kitchen when she felt arms around her. "Hey Patrick." She continued to wipe the counter. "Is that all I get?" She turned around. "I'm sorry. I'm tired. It's hard to raise four children on your own." She walked out to the living room and pick up the toys. "Bobbie, you aren't raising them on your own." "Funny I can't remember the last time you were here for a meal. Much less time to play with them." "Stop it. I'm working. I know it's taken a lot of time. I'm sorry." "No, you're not. You will never be sorry about the music. You enjoy it. I don't want to talk about this now. I have a headache. Are you going to be home for awhile?" "A few hours." "Can you watch Grace? Kyle and Sarah are in for their naps." "Sure."

Bobbie walked to the bedroom and laid down. Patrick went to Grace's room. "Hey honey. How are you doing?" "Daddy." She ran to him and hugged his legs. "I missed you." "I did too. What are you doing?" "I'm having a tea party. Want to come?" "Sure. I'd love to." He sat down on the floor. "Daddy, is mommy mad at you.?" "Yeah, it's nothing you did though. Daddy needs to spend more time at home." Will you?" "I'm going to try." "Oh daddy." She jumped on Patrick and sat on his lap. "I miss you when your gone." "I know. I don't like to be gone from you guys, but daddy has to work." "I hear mommy crying at night when you aren't home." "You do?" "Yeah. Will you make her smile again?" "I'm going to try my best. I'm going to see if your brother is home?" "Okay."

Patrick got up and went to Eric's room. "Eric, could you listen for Kyle and Sarah. I want to talk to your mom." "Sure." "Thanks." Patrick went to the bedroom. Bobbie was sleeping on the bed. He wondered how things got to where they were. He took off his hat and glasses and got on the bed. He put his arms around her. Her back was facing him. "Sweetheart, are you awake?" "Yes." "Are you mad at me?" "No, just upset. I shouldn't of yelled at you. You are just doing what you love and earning money for us. I'm sorry." "What's this about you crying at night?" "What?" "Grace told me that she hears you crying at night when I'm not home. Is that true?" The tears started coming. "I miss you, Trick. I miss the old us. What's happening to us?" "I don't know. I'm going to try and not work so much. I know it will be hard. I'll try though." Just then the phone rang. Bobbie answered it.

"Hello?" "Hi Bobbie, is Patrick there?" "Yeah. Give me a minute." She took the phone and threw it at Patrick. "It's Tammy." Bobbie got up. Tammy was a new singer that Patrick was working with. Bobbie went to check on Sarah. She was playing in her crib. "Hey darling. What are you doing up so soon?" Sarah smiled. Bobbie looked at Sarah. One day the truth would come out. For the time being it was her secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story