Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 1: The Beginning

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

I suck at summaries!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 997 words

0Unrated
Patrick walked into the house. He was late again. She told both Bobbie and Grace he would be home more. He failed them both. He looked at the clock on the stove. Four am. "Fuck." He grabbed an apple from the refrigerator and walked upstairs. He checked on Grace, Kyle, Sarah, and last Eric. He then went to the bedroom he shared with Bobbie. He threw the core of the apple away and undressed. He got under the covers and wrapped his arms around her. "Are you awake?" He whispered. "What do you think? You know I never sleep until you are home. I always worry about you." She turned around. "Patrick, you have to stop this. Not just for our family, but for yourself. You are going to get sick. You get home at 4 am and then leave at AM. Sometimes earlier. I don't want to lose you." "I'm sorry. Tammy just wanted to work on vocals and it got later than I thought. Please forgive me." "You know I do. Just please think of yourself." "I will." He held her tight and they fell asleep.

The next morning Patrick woke up to two eyes looking at him. "Hey buddy." "Hi daddy. Are you going to get up and play?" "I have to work, Kyle." Patrick looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was 9 AM. "Oh shit." "You said a bad word." "I'm sorry. Don't tell your mom. It'll be our secret. I have to get ready. Why don't you go and play and I'll say good bye before I go." "Okay." Kyle left the bedroom. Patrick took a quick shower and shaved and got dressed. He grabbed some papers and threw them in his backpack and left the room. He walked to the kitchen.

"Bobbie, I'm going to have to go." "What? I thought.." "Don't start. I'll see you later. Bye." "Patrick, aren't you going to tell the children goodbye?" "I don't have time. I'm late already." "Okay. Have a good day. I love you." Bobbie said, but Patrick was out the door. "Mommy, Sarah is crying." Kyle came in the kitchen. "Alright. She's probably hungry. I'm going to make a bottle and I'll be right there." Bobbie got a bottle ready and went to the living room to feed Sarah. "Did daddy leave?" "Yes, he did." "Oh." Kyle looked down. "Honey, is something wrong?" "Daddy said he would say goodbye." "He's really busy. Maybe we can take him some lunch. Would you like that?" "Really?" "Sure. Eric will be home and he can take care of Grace and Sarah." "I'm going to color something for daddy." "Alright." Sarah fell asleep and Bobbie put her in her crib.

Bobbie went to talk to Eric. "Can you watch Sarah and Grace. I want to take Kyle to see your dad." "Sure. Is everything alright?" "Kyle just misses him. I thought we would take him some lunch." "Oh, alright." "Sarah is sleeping and Grace is having lunch and should take a nap after." "Okay. Tell dad I said hi." "I will. Thanks Eric." "Anytime mom." Bobbie went to the kitchen and her and Kyle made Patrick a few sandwiches and got some fruit. "Ready to go?" "Yeah. Daddy is going to be surprised." Bobbie and Kyle got into the car and left for the studio.

~Across the city~

Patrick was writing some music for one of Tammy's new songs when she came in. "Hey Patrick." Patrick turned around. "Hi Tammy. How are you doing?" "Good. A little tired." "Same here. I didn't sleep much." He threw the pencil down and started to rub his shoulders. "Here let me." Tammy got behind him and started to rub his shoulders. He knew this had to be a bad idea. "How does that feel?" "Good." "Just good?" "Well, it feels amazing." She moved her hands down the front of his chest. "Uh, Tammy." "Yes." She bent down and kiss his neck. "Daddy." Kyle ran in with the bag of food for Patrick. Patrick got up from the chair. Bobbie was standing in the hallway. He knew from her look she had seen everything.

"Hey buddy. What are you doing here?" "Mommy and I brought you some lunch." "Really? That was thoughtful of you. Thank you." "I think I'll go in one of the other rooms and work on my vocals." Tammy said. She walked past Bobbie and Bobbie gave her a dirty look. "Kyle, why don't you go over there and draw a picture for daddy. I have to talk to mommy." Patrick handed him a notebook and pen. "Okay." Kyle went to the other side of the room.

"Bobbie.." "No. I don't want to hear it." "Baby, it's not what it looked like?" "Really? I bring our son to see you, but instead I get a show." "I'm sorry. I know I should of stopped her. It's not like you haven't done the same and followed through with it." "What the hell does that suppose to mean?" "Get off your high horse. Don't you think I didn't know about Ryan? I wonder if Sarah is even mine. I'm ashamed to even think that." Bobbie slapped him. "Not in front of Kyle, Bobbie." "I'm suppose to sit here while you accuse me of sleeping with another man and not do anything?" "I seen you, Bobbie. Don't deny it." "I'm leaving. Kyle, let's go." "We just got here. I want to stay with daddy." "Go Bobbie. I'm almost done here. We need to talk. See if Megan and Pete can watch the kids." "Okay." Bobbie went to Kyle and kissed him goodbye and left the studio without saying anything to Patrick.

Bobbie closed the door to the studio and could feel the tears coming. She wiped them and walked down the hall. Tammy was sitting in the lobby writing. "Bobbie, are you guys done." "Yeah, more ways than one." Bobbie walked out and got to her car and broke down.
Sign up to rate and review this story