Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Chapter 16

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

a bit of Ferard, pills and blood..interested? COMMENTS!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 1935 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Ah Gerard.” Brian stood in front of me in his ‘business suit’. Which was just black shirt, black jeans and a black jacket. And people say My Chem wear to much black.

“I know. I couldn’t get anyone.”

“What about Alicia or Jamia?”

“Alicia is eight months pregnant with triplets and Jamia is in Skeleton offices.”

“Ah dude come on. What about Bert’s sister Laura? Lauren?”

“Yeah I’ll call her. Are any of the others here yet?” I asked following Brian into the unused meeting room.

“Yeah Bob’s sleeping in my office and Frank said something about coffee. If you need me just call me I’ll be some where in this building.” Brian walked out leaving me with Lena and Kris. There was no other option but to bring them, everyone else was out of town or working. And asking Lauren hadn’t even approached my mind.

Lena took out a coloring book and began looking threw it. I called Lauren just as Frank walked in with a huge cup of coffee. He nodded at me and started talking to Lena.

“Hey Lauren. Gerard here, listen I was wondering would you be able to do my a huge favour?” I asked, hoping she would say yes.

“Yeah sure.”

“Would you be able to watch Lena and Kris for a couple of hours. I wouldn’t ask only I’ve no where else to turn.”

She sighed. “I’m ever so sorry but I’ve to bring Jason and Dylin to a football game.” I hit my head hard off the table. Now as not the time I needed things to be fucked up. “Danni isn’t doing anything if that helps?”

“Yeah sure. Thanks Lauren.” I gave her directions and hung up. Kris started crying and I may have ignored him. Frank bent down and the child stopped crying. The little attention seeker.

“Does your daddy not love you? Ignoring you when you cry what is he like? Don’t worry uncle Frankie is here to kick his ass for you.” The guy was having a full-blown conversation with a baby. The guy always seems to amaze me. He picked Kris up just as Lena asked a very silly question.

“Uncle Fwankie what’s that?” she asked pointing to the coffee.

“That Lena mi’dear would be coffee. My precious, precious coffee.” He smiled , giving his attention back to Kris.

“Can I taste?”

“You can fucking not. Go get daddy there to get you some.”

“Uncle Fwankie you said the f wod.” She sighed. Man I wonder would she be like this for the rest of her life? Frank would go insane.

“No I didn’t I’m a good boy.” He giggled in amusement.

“Now you is lying. I will thow you coffee out if you don’t say sowie.” Lena hoped off the chair with the coffee in hand and was standing over the bin.

“No. No. NOT THE COFFEE!” Frank exclaimed giving me Kris so he could go save his coffee.

“Say sowie.”

“Lenie I’m sorry. Just please don’t drop the fucking coffee. I need it to love.” The second Lena dropped the coffee into the bin Toro walked in. Frank screamed no and was standing still staring at the bin.

“Frank what the hell is wrong with you?” Toro asked like every other time Frank did something stupid. Linda told us at one stage she might have dropped him a few times when he was a baby.

“She poured out my coffee.” Frank replied sadly. “You’re defiantly your fathers daughter. You’re both evil.”

Lena smiled brightly and hopped back on to her chair. “Thank you uncle Fwankie.” Toro and I laughed at Frank for a while.

Frank waited with me for Danni to arrive. When she did come she was totally decked out in My Chem stuff. Frank looked at little, eh, surprised. I was used to it by now. She kept looking from me to Frank every few seconds causing me to snap at her.

“How come you keep looking at me and Frank like that?”

“I was just thinking, how come you don’t, you know, do stuff on stage anymore?”

Frank glanced at me and grinned. “Jamia told me I either had to give up coffee or Gerard. And since coffee was my first love I gave up Gerard.” He placed his right hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. “Sorry dude.”

I rolled my eyes and walked on leaving him and Danni to talk. “So who’s the better kisser Bob or Gerard?” I heard Danni whisper behind me.

“Don’t tell G but Bob is a fucking mind blowing kisser. G not so much you know?”

I smiled and shouted at them. “No nookie for you tonight Iero.”

“Frank what the fuck are you doing here?” I grumbled looking at the hotel alarm clock, it was half four.

“Toro kicked me out cause apparently I moan in my sleep.” He said. I wonder how he got my room card? “Sooch over and let me in.”

“What?!”

“Its okay I’m wearing underwear this time.” He pointed to his bottom half moving closer to the bed.

“I’m not.” He thought for a couple of moments, probably trying to figure out was I lying or not.

“You’re bluffing. I can tell. Now move!” I didn’t move an inch.

“You wanna take that chance buddy?”

“A-actually I think I’ll sleep on the sofa.” I laughed to myself and began to drift back to sleep, when frank woke me up yet again. No wonder Toro kicked him out. “G what’s the married life meant to be like?”

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. “Pretty much the same as dating, same love same fights. Apparently there more sex to but that’s a tad bit of a lie.”

“I don’t know what our married life is like. Mia and me are nearly always to busy now a days. With Skeleton, Leathermouth, My Chem. I just want to drop it all for a while but I can’t” he trailed off.

“Just go somewhere take a break. Me and the guys will look after everything. Hell you guys haven’t even had a honey moon yet and your like what a month married.”

“I know bu-”

“No buts. Go on my laptop there and book something in Hawaii or the Caribbean.” All that was heard was Frank’s shuffling. Next thing you know the guy is on top me.

“You’re the bestest fend Fwankie could eva ask fo.” He kissed my cheek and went to the laptop. I smiled and looked in his direction.

“Thought you told Danni you gave me up?”

I saw him grin in the light on the laptop. “I lied. I’m not just a sexy you know, I’m also a damn good liar.” I chuckled and went to sleep.




I walked around the corner of my apartment floor to see Elle and some youngish guy having and argument. I stopped and waited behind the wall.

“I told you not to come back here ever again. If my husband catches yo-” Elle spoke with venom.

“Come on sugar. You know you want this.” Sugar? Who the hell did this guy think he was?

“Evening Mr. Lloyd. Nice weather we’re having isn’t it?” Elle spoke nicely but her tone soon changed. “Right you get in there so we can talk.” The door slammed and I walked up pressing my ear to the door.

“Get off me. I’m married.”

“That didn’t stop you last time.” The sound of Elle’s hand slapping his face rung in my ear.

“You bitch. You’re gonna pay for that.” That’s when I stepped into the argument. I knocked the guy to the ground with my suitcase on top him.

“What the fuck is going on? And who do you think you are motherfucker messing with my wife?”

“Aw did wifey here not confess to you ‘bout us?”

“What?”

“G don’t listen to him please-”

“You slept with him? While we were together?”

“G baby. It was months ago. I was on meds. I was stupid, I still am. I’m sorry.” She whispered as if there was nothing wrong.

“How long?” she glanced up quickly with out a word of explanation. “How long have you been seeing him for?”

“September.” Her voice trembled. Tears wielding in her eyes. “I stopped after Lena’s mom died.”

I turned to the guy lying on the floor. “Get the fuck out.” He took the hint and ran. I turned back to deal with her. She placed her hand on my cheek crying.

“I’m so sorry Gerard. I love you.” I moved my head away.

“Get out.”

“But-”

“I need time. Just get out before I do something I will regret.” I growled holding the front door open. “Go on go.”

“Kris?”

“He is staying just get the fuck out.” She grabbed a jaket and handbag.

“I really do love you Gerard. ” I slammed the door in her and a sudden rush of anger went threw me and I punched the door as hard as possible.

Pulling it out I looked at the blood pumping out. It hurt but I didn’t care. I looked at the ring and collapsed to the floor crying. Why would she cheat? Why would she marry me I she was fucking someone else? I asked myself unanswerable questions.

“Daddy?” I looked up to see Lean looking scared. “Daddy you have a hurt on you hand.” She exclaimed running to me.

I hugged her tight, still crying. The warm blood trickled on to the ground and all over Lena and me. She made me get up and go to the bathroom were she tired to fix up my cuts. It was like the tables were turned, Lena was the adult and I was the small kid with the cut and puffy red eyes.

“Baby why are you up?”

“I heared a big bang and shouting.”

I smiled weakly. “Thanks for fixing my hurts.” I said hugging her.

“It Okays. Mommy used to get lots of hurts when she had a boy fwiend. But I helped mommy’s hurts.” She whispered into my ear.

I never knew Jam used to get abused by her boyfriend. And Lena knew about it. I hated guys that treated women like shit. It really discussed me.

“C’mon lets get you to bed. In the morning we can visit Grandma and Granddad.” I walked into her room with her in my arms. I placed her in the bed and pulled the covers up, plating a kiss on her hand at the same time. And I went to leave.

“Daddy can you stay here tonight?”

“Sure Lenie.” I lay down next to her for hours. I couldn’t sleep, I didn’t know how too. I guess I stretched out my knuckles too much and they began to bleed again. Peeling Lena’s bandage off my hand I pulled a box of band-aids out of the bathroom cabinet and pills feel down. As I picked then up I had a sudden urge to shove them in my mouth. A flash of me popping pills came to mind. I shook my head and just stared at them.

Well maybe a few wouldn’t hurt.

{{oh Gerard back on the pills !! o_O remember this is the SECOND last chapter! So Comments?? =]}}
Sign up to rate and review this story