Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not What You Expected

Pregnant??

by joey001 3 reviews

Just read and find out who!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 1365 words

0Unrated
Ok guys, Here it is. I wrote this sitting in my class tonight cause it was so boring I could not pay attention. So, I want to see some reviews. Please and thank you. Hope you like it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anna's POV

The next morning I woke up not feeling very well. I laid in bed staring up at my ceiling until the insides of my stomach decided to come out. I ran to the bathroom emptying out the contents of my stomach. When I was sure nothing else would come out I sat back against the tile wall in the bathroom that I share with Jamie and started crying. I knew what was wrong. I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

"Hey, you okay?" Jamie asked from the doorway rubbing the sleep from her eyes. I looked up at her and shook my head still crying. She walked over and sat down on the floor next to me and pulled me into a hug. After about five minutes I started to calm down.
"You going to tell me what's wrong?" she asked while wiping the tears from my eyes.
"I think I may be pregnant." I said looking t the floor not wanting to see her reaction.
"Oh, do you want to go to the doctor to make sure?" She asked
"I think that I need to." I said very unsure of the outcome. "I'll go call." I said quietly while standing up and walking back to my room and setting the appointment with my doctor for later in the day seeing as how I leave tomorrow to go back to Oklahoma to practice with the band before we leave on tour.

I took a shower and got dressed. Jamie decided that she would go with me because I told her I didn't want to be alone; however I was a little bit to scared to tell Bob yet.

Around 3:45pm we pulled into the parking loot of my doctor's office. The entire trip was awkwardly silent. If I was in fact pregnant I didn't know what I was going to do. I was honestly more scared I would lose Bob.

I walked in and the secretary warmly greeted us. I love how people can be in such a great mood when my life seems to be going down hill (but then again it's no one else's problem but mine).

"Anna." The nurse called after my short wait. I forced Jamie to come back with me. The nurse did all of the procedural things; temperature, weight (which I had gain about 5 pounds... and for some reason this really upset me), height and vials.
"Okay, we are all done. The doctor will be in shortly." She said and walked out.

"How are you doing?" Jamie asked as I looked at her.
"Eh, I'm just scared."
The room became quiet again until Jamie started playing with the things in the room. She had me rolling around on the table laughing so hard when she took one of those stick things and said "open up Anna" in a very creepy voice. Just then the doctor walked in and Jamie blushed and sat back down. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh due to the fact that very little made her blush.

"Anna, what brings you in today?" Dr. McGuire asked. After a bit of hesitation I answered "Well, I've been getting sick almost every morning this week, I'm really tired all the time and I've missed my period for the past three months." I said not looking him in the eye.
"Well, it sounds like you could be pregnant but we will go ahead and get some blood work done just to be sure. The nurse will be right in to draw blood." And with that he left.

About one hour later

"Alright Anna, we have the results from your blood work." The doctor said and my breath caught in my throat. "And it looks like you are in fact pregnant, congratulations." Dr. McGuire said. "Now what we need to do is take a look and see if everything is alright with the baby, so if you'll lay back and we can get this started." I just laid there and silently cried. After I he was done I sat up and the doctor said "Your baby is healthy and everything looks great. We need to set up another appointment with you for about two months from now." I only nodded my head in response.

When we finally left I broke down. I can’t believe I am pregnant. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Bob?

"Hey, you know I will always be here for you right?" Jamie said on our way home.
"Yeah, I know." I whispered. Honestly right now I don't know how I would make it without her.
"When are you going to tell Bob?" she asked.
"How about not... I don't want to tell him." I whined. I then looked over and saw the look on her face.
"Okay, dude. I'll have to tell him today because I leave tomorrow." She was my best friend, but sometimes she could scare the crap out of me.

When we got home there were two boys sitting in our living room watching TV and eating our food.

"Don't you all have a life?" Jamie asked as she sat on the couch next to Frank and kissed him.
"Of course we do, we just like yours better." He said matter of factly.

I just walked straight back to my bedroom.
"FUCK, fuck, fuck." I said in a hushed tone. I thought I would have a little more time to think about how I was going to tell Bob.

Bob’s POV

What the fuck was that. She didn’t even acknowledge the fact that Im here. I looked over at Jamie and she was avoiding eye contact with me. Frank, well he was oblivious to the fact that anything was going on. When Jamie finally looked up at me she nodded her head towards Anna's room suggesting I should go talk to her. What the hell is going on, I thought to myself.

Anna’s POV

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Bob said standing in the doorway to my bedroom.
"Nothing, what makes you think anything is wrong?" I asked plastering a fake smile on my face and avoiding eye contact.
"Well, first you walk in and don’t even acknowledge that I'm here. Then you are pacing and biting your nails. Something is wrong." He said walking completely in the room and taking my face in his hands looking me in the eyes. I was then that I started crying.
"Baby, I love you. Please tell me what is wrong so that I can help you." He pleaded
"I'm pregnant Bob." I blurted out in between sobs. His hands fell from my face making me cry even harder. He had a look of confusion and hurt on his face. I dropped to my knees and held my head in my hands. When I looked back up Bob was pacing.
"Please say something." I pleaded with him
"How far are you?" He asked
"Three months." I said in a small whisper. I wanted to know what was going on in his head. I wanted to know that everything was going to be alright. He then walked over and knelt down next to me pulling me into a hug.
"We will find a way to get through this." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Together"
I got up and straddled his lap and wrapped my legs around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. I could tell he was crying. This was killing me. I still didn't know what we were going to do. All I knew is that I love this man and I never want to lose him. "I love you." He whispered into my ear. "I love you more then you will ever know. Don't ever leave me." He then took my face in his hands and starred into my eyes. "I will always be here."

Sign up to rate and review this story