Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, Seasons Change But People Don't.

"Let's Get This Party Started!"

by XxIceCreamHeadachexX 3 reviews

Pete, Patrick, and Saffy are invited to a party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: "Let's Get This Party Started!"

"I sat outside my front window. This story's going some where: "He's well hung," and I am hanging up. Well there's a song on the radio that says, "Let's get this party started." So, let's get this party started."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


His laughter isn't so sweet anymore. It's more cold and altered. The whisper of his voice has grown more clamorous. I glared at the smirking boy perched next to him. It's only been two weeks since he's met this boy, and he already has changed. I wish to only reach out and detach the strings that control him so brutally, but his puppeteer has a powerful hold on him. They were chatting about bands, I really have never heard of. I'm not even sure if Patrick's heard of half of them either. I glanced down at his black, chipped fingernails that embraced his chewed number two pencil. The two teenage boys bantered on about other people. Patrick never used to disparage others. He was way too sweet and delightful. Now, his words are created with sarcasm and criticism, all because of Pete. I never liked Pete, and probably never will.

An afro-ed, brunette boy sauntered by, shoving Pete a colorful, laminated card in his clammy hands. "Party. My house. Saturday. Seven o'clock. You're invited too, Trick." the boy with an afro announced, with a lisp.

'Trick'. I used to be the one who could only call him that. Now, Pete and an afro-guy are allowed to? You have changed, Patrick Stump. You have certainly changed.

"You going?" Pete asked cramming papers in the back of his binder as Patrick bit his lip.

"Um, yeah. Totally. Sounds like fun." Patrick answered rubbing the invitation with the soft tips of his fingers.

"Awesome." Pete replied as I felt marooned from their little 'party'.

I didn't really care for the party at all. They weren't really my scene. I wasn't interested in under-the-influenced teens who were getting high or drunk and dancing around like fools. And, I also thought Patrick felt the same way. He, even said that parties were lame. Oh, what happened to my best friend?

Patrick glanced over at me and saw my feeling of desertion. "Do you want to come too?" he piped up as I raised my drooping head a bit.

"I don't know." I replied fiddling with a protractor.

"C'mon Saffy! It'll be fun!" He begged. Though, I could hear the hidden doubt in his voice. I knew he didn't care much for parties. But for some reason, he wanted to fit in. For what reason, I do not know why. But, I sure wish I did.

"Alright." I agreed forcing a fake half smile towards his way. I glanced over at Pete, who had witnessed my counterfeit act of agreement. I blushed slightly as he proceeded to soak in my embarrassment. He had seen right through me. Even though, he doesn't even know me that well, he seemed to know that I wasn't in to parties. I just wanted to follow Patrick. Why did it seem like he knew all this.

Suddenly, the clangor of the school bell chimed and off went various students, bustling down the halls. "Remember! Talent Show rehearsal after school!", I yelled over the blatant noises of the school. He was all the way down the hall when I yelled the reminder and I was unsure if he heard me. I shrugged the worry off and made my way to Math class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This chapter is sort of a filler.
I just needed to introduce that there was going to be a party. There might be a couple more chapters until the party, so you're going to have to wait. :)

Oh, and thanks to the wonderful ClandestineUnited, I have updated. I love you!

I wish to get at least three reviews on this chapter. Or any other chapter would be just fine. Pwease? =D

Comment/Compliment/Critique
Do with it as you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story