Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 7

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

not that important , but hey an updates an update! {WARNING SEX!}

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 601 words - Complete

0Unrated
Normal POV

“Wrap your legs around me.” Jepha whispered as he began to lift Jenna-Lou off the ground. She did so and in the process Jepha removed her panties off her legs and undid his jeans to let his growing member out.

He slid himself into her whilst backing her up on to the bus. When he was fully inside of her, Jenna-Lou moaned out as loud as possible letting her lover know she was ready to start. “I want you to fuck me, right here and now.” Jenna-Lou gasped hoping he would start trusting soon.

He kissed her lips softly. “As you wish baby.” Jepha didn't need telling twice and once again he started to move inside her, in and out gaining speed. He thrust hard and she moaned once again not caring if they got caught.

They were lost in their own world; enjoying the quick fuck they promised each other after the show. It was Ray’s and Gerard’s yelping that caused Jenna-Lou to open her eyes and watch her bosses run back into their bus. She closed her eyes and grinned into the kiss Jepha had planted on her lips.

“Fuck” Jepha moaned groaned, he could feel his member getting harder as he trust and he could feel Jenna-Lou becoming wetter with every trust. She was clinging to him. With a hard, deep trust she came and Jepha wasn’t able to. He tired so hard to but he hadn’t managed it. Then memories of her telling him about a little story. He came hard and fast unable to move until he was empty.

They pressed their foreheads together and gasped for air. “You okay?” he asked trying to over come his breathlessness. She nodded against his head, staring into his eyes.

“Uh-huh. You?” was all she could manage. Gulping hard he nodded. She un-mounted herself and let her tongue explore Jepha’s mouth before moving away to her bus. Jepha watched her walk way and pulled up his zipper.

“Hey don’t you need these?” he asked holding her panties in his hands.

She turned around and glanced at his hands. “Naw you keep them. I’m sure you’d look great in them.” She grinned evilly before walking on to the bus minus her panties.

“You finished having sex now?”

She smirked. “Yes I am Toro. Its safe to go outside again.” Ray, Gerard and a tech left the bus. She took a seat next to Frank and grabbed a Red Bull.

“What are you doing?” Frank asked as she went to rub something off his face.

“There’s dirt on your face. I’m just gonna wipe it off.”

Frank jerked his head away. “Don’t you dare touch me with them. You just had sex!”

Mikey and Alicia walked out of the make shift studio with really messy hair. “Mikey had sex to!”

“He’s a dude!” Jenna-Lou huffed and sat there talking for another while. Well to be exact the whole night.

She never really had a chance to talk to Alicia before but she had a chance that night and they swapped info about each other. Jenna-Lou found out Alicia was a hell lot younger than she was and was a bass/ guitar tech and doing merch for other bands as well. She also had to admire Alicia’s dreds that surprisingly, to her, didn’t smell after four months of having them in.

{{AN; hello peoples! Sorry I didn’t update sooner, some stupid who*e sprained my ankle in a b-ball match so =[ lol anyway comments please?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story