Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 8

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Halloween Truly Is Evil

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 830 words - Complete

0Unrated
Halloween

“Lou this is Eliza Cuts, Mikey’s hair dresser. And this is Sarah Dope my bestest buddy. And well I guess I’m Alicia Simmons. I think.” Alicia roared over the music.

Jenna-Lou hugged them all, including Alicia, and moments late challenged them to a shoots round.

Since there was no show tomorrow band members and bus drivers alike drank to their hearts content.

Gerard was one of the few people who wasn’t drinking or taking drugs. Unlike his companion Bert. When Bert was doing drugs he just simply turned his head away ignoring the situation.

Jenna-Lou was having a hard time finding and reaching Jepha. The problem was mostly her now fuzzy eyesight and those damn heels she was wearing.

Maybe next time ill wear trainers and jeans, she thought giggly whilst falling over herself for the 12th time that night.

When she did manage to find him, she caught both his cheeks firmly causing him to spin around instantly. “Hey.”

“Hello Jeff. Machine of love. No. Wait. I got this. Love machine. I love you.” She giggled, trying to figure out who the hell the other two guys were and why they were sighing at her.

“How much have you drunk?” Jepha asked.

Jenna-Lou thought about this, she wanted to be smart and prove to the men she was not drunk and she could remember how much she drank. But that didn’t work as she was swaying to and fro thinking about her answer.

“Well over twenty.” She picked up a glass. “And counting.” Just as she brought the glass to her lips it was snatched away by Bob. “Hey I was drinking that.” She reached out to grab one of the three glasses in Bob’s hand. She failed as she thought the first glass was hers but it just happened to be thin air.

“I know. But you’ve had to much already.”

“Yeah. Now come on and I’ll bring you back to the bus.”

A drunken grin came across her face. “Are we going to have sex again?” she whispered loudly.

Jepha looked around the table, which he noticed both Gerard and Bert were missing from. He turned his attention to Bob, his eyes pleading for help.

“Jen you wanna get some cigarettes? I need some you can come with me.”

Jenna-Lou obliged and grabbed onto his hand as they made their way through the crowd. When they reached the exit Bob was called back in to fix the speakers.

He made Jenna-Lou sit on a chair and pointed at her like she was being told off. “Now you stay here. I’ll be back in a sec.” But being drunk and not wanting to take orders she left the second Bob was out of sight. Well her fuzzy sight.

After tripping many more times in her heels Lou took them off and searched harder for the bus. A familiar figure stood in the shadow sniffing something.

“Hey B.” she mumbled cheerfully. Bert grunted and moved closer. He roughly put his lips on her lips trying to snake his tongue in as well.

She gladly let it in, let her hands wonder all over his body. Both removing clothing from each other the kiss deepened and Jenna-Lou was pushed to the ground.

It wasn’t until they were both half naked that Jenna-Lou knew she shouldn’t be making out with her boyfriends best friend. But it was too late for her to do anything; her body was consumed by alcohol and weakened her defense. She wanted to scream, but she could. She wanted it to be over, but it wasn’t over fast enough.

Jenna-Lou awoke the next morning remembering varied amounts of last night’s events. She remember running from Bert and Bob finding her sobbing uncontrollably. That’s probably how I got her she thought making sure she didn’t open her eyes.

But they shot open as she felt someone get in beside her. Her first thought was Bert so she screamed like a banshee. Mikey and Bob hauled Frank out.

“Lou you okay?” Frank asked looking from her to the guys. She nodded trying to catch her breath.

“Uh-huh.”

“Why are you in Bob’s bunk?” Mikey asked whilst typing o his sidekick.

Jenna-Lou frowned. She actually didn’t know herself so she turned to Bob for an answer.

“She slept there ‘cause her bunk is full of make-up and clothes. You of all people, Mikey, should know never to touch women’s clothes or make-up.”

Mikey shrugged his shoulders and walked on. Frank stood up. “to be honest I thought you two fucked.” Bob clattered him across the head thinking oh what a horny bastard Frank was.


{{For the record people, Bert McCracken is a fucking legend and I personally don’t think he would ever rape anyone it’s just how it has to be in this story, ‘kay? Don’t hate please? Comments?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story