Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 9

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Bloody Balls..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 685 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jenna-Lou’s POV

“Listen this relationship..it isn’t really working. I mean there’s a lot of great sex but that’s all there is. ” I told Jepha. I did love the guy but as a friend. It was time to break up.

“I know what you mean. Great sex and no love doesn’t always work out for the best.” He replied. “Still friends?”

I smiled, “I’m your friend whether you like it or not.”

He laughed and tugged me into a hug. I flinched slightly; he was the only human contact I had in the past two days. I wouldn’t let anyone go near me, not even Mia.

When I was alone I thought about being with Jepha and why we were actually going out just for the sake of it. So I decided to break it off with him. Then I wouldn’t have to see Bert.

“Can I get a kiss?” I pulled away and playfully hit his arm. “What? You can’t blame a guy for trying.”

“You’ll make some girl very happy one Jepha Howard.”

“You will too.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Full of it this morning aren’t we Mr. Howard?”

“Yes we are ex-future Mrs. Howard.” He winked.

I ignored him and watched Mikey walk our direction.

“Wow you two aren’t making out. Are ye okay?”

“No I’m deathly sick.”

He smiled. “That’s great.” And turned to Jepha.

“We broke up Michael.”

Mikey then looked at me with concern. “Yeah. Shocking. He turned me off women forever.” I said sarcastically. “Ya’know who’s looking hot lately? Alicia.”

Mikey smiled like a child who just had a great plan to steal cookies from his mom. “So will you and her m-”

I grabbed a handful of dirt and flung it at his head. “You perv, I was joking!”

He picked the dirt out of his hair. “So you guys really broke up then?”

We looked at each other and nodded. “Why?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “She’s really bad in bed.” Jepha replied then looked in my direction. “Actually did we ever do it in bed?”

Again I shrugged. “Men’s toilets, ha that tent-” I coned with my fingers as I named the places I could remember. “Under stage, table, on bus, against bus, sofa, dressing room, clean laundry, closet, bus floor, drivers seat, rented car, restaurant kitchens. Nope never in bed.”

Wow I’d never realized that ‘til now. We have been making out like twice a day for the past eight weeks. Well not that much lately ‘cause my pill ran out and I do don’t trust condoms that much ya’know?

“Wow you two are sluts!” Mikey exclaimed. Jepha and I laughed.

“I know its great!”

Toro came running towards us. “Gerard…blood..everywhere…” he laughed. “But yet…so ..so..funny.”

I wondering what the hell the idiot did this time ran to were Toro just came from. Gerard was in the small bathroom with his hands down his pants cursing wildly.

“Are you even bleeding?” I asked moving closer to the sink.

“Yes.” He whined.

“Were?” his eyes trailed to his crotch. Then it dawned on me he shaved. I let out a cruel laugh. “You shaved your balls?”

He nodded. “How do I fix them?”

I grabbed the first aid kit. “Well for me to help your gonna (a) have to drop your pants and (b) get your hands off.” He groaned and unwilling did what I told him to do.

“I swear Way get a hard on while I’m fixing you and I’ll break your face.” I heard Mikey, Frank, Toro and Jepha laugh in the main part of the bus. Frank walked in first with Jepha.

“Oh so you left me just to blow Gerard.” Jepha sniffed.

“I would if I was her.” Frank replied seriously. Causing us all to look at Frank. “What? He has a nice dick. Not my fault.”


{{lol a lil’ Ferard moment ! thanks for comments people ! keep them coming my way please?!}}
Sign up to rate and review this story