Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Surprise of a life Time

Surprise of a life Time

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Patrick proposes to his girlfriend of three years and htey start planning a wedding in five months, having a fall wedding hopefully. many confrontations and problems possibly some fights

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 1237 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hope that you like this story may or may not be original but tell me you like it.

Chapter one


It's been almost four months since the last time that Natalie has seen her boyfriend Patrick, he's on tour with his band Fall Out Boy. Unfortunately Natalie couldn't go because she she had to go to class at the local university and she had to work and she already has the okay to have Friday until next Tuesday off so then she could go and see Patrick and the guys when they play in Minnesota on Friday, originally Natalie is from Minnesota she moved to Chicago when she was twenty, so two years ago.

Natalie met Patrick when she had first moved to Chicago, Patrick, at the time was twenty-one, it was either just before or a bit after From Under The Cork Tree record. The two had met in an odd way, but maybe not so odd so to say, Natalie was twenty at the time and had just moved to Chicago she moved there for school and the summer session had just begun so after her classes were done for that day she went to Starbucks and to sit for a while and not have to think for a bit. After she was done there she began the walk home she didn't live too far away from the college so she just walked everyday instead of having to waste gas which she really couldn't afford to waste, not even five minutes of leaving Starbucks and she heard someone running after her or at least in her general direction.

Patrick, who she didn't know the name of stopped her, he looked at her shyly and nervously not sure if she would freak out on him for stopping her when she didn't even know him, obviously she didn't do that. He told her that he noticed her school books which all consisted of music ones, she's majoring in Music industry; from there they got to talking about music and what their favorite bands were, favorite genre's, who influenced them into going into the music industry and all of that fun stuff.

Now, Natalie and Patrick have been dating for nearly three years, their anniversary is coming up in three weeks, June seventeenth and it will be three years that they have been dating. She's waiting for his call, he always calls after the concerts and once he has gotten refreshed, even if he was more tired then he has ever been before he would still call just to tell her he loved her and listen to her talk about what she did that day. Through Patrick Natalie met one of her best friends Hayley who is in the band Paramore, so when Natalie isn't talking to Patrick or working or whatever else she does in the day she calls and talks to Hayley about her worries and problems that she can't talk to Patrick about.

Finally after what seemed like forever her cell phone rang and the caller ID was Patrick, “Hey Pat,” she said.

“Hey Natalie, I miss you.” he said to her, that's always the first thing he say's to her other than hello.

“How was the concert? Anything interesting happen?” she asked him.

“Eh, not really the same as usual, fan's going crazy saying that they love Pete and want him so bad, Pete licking his bass; I swear he loves that thing more than his girlfriend at times. You know how it goes,” he said to her sighing tiredly.

“Nothing interesting happened to Dirty, whenever he gets hurt or goes on stage it seems to be amusing, but that didn't happen this time?” she asked Patrick, Dirty seemed to always do something stupid while on stage that gets him hurt in someway or another.

“No he was an idiot and was skateboarding in his free time before the show and broke or sprained his ankle so he can't do anything strenuous on it for a while." he said to her yawning a bit.

Natalie smirked, “Tired?” she asked him.

“Yeah it's been a long day and I was up at six or so, Pete couldn't sleep any longer and was playing video games like crazy.” he told her.

“I'm sorry, if it helps at all I was up late last night studying and up early this morning to do the same thing for a test I had today.” she said to him, not sure if it would help, but trying to sympathize with him.

“Thanks, but I know this was a short conversation but I ha ve to go, both of us are tired and I am going to be seeing you on Friday at our Minnesota show anyways. So I should go, I love you.” he said to her.

“Love you too Patrick, I'll see you in a few days.” she said to him.

“See you, love you bye.” he told her.

“Love you too, bye.” she said and they hung up.

In the beginning of their relationship it was hard for Natalie to not see Patrick everyday, but she knew that he loved to make music and help children all over the world with the music he makes so she knew that it was a good sacrifice that she is making so that he can help other people other than just her. No girl really does take well to their boyfriend leaving for months at a time but Natalie has been a good sport about Patrick leaving and never yells at him for always abandoning her and accusing him of loving his band and fans more than her, with his last girlfriend that happened and he didn't want that to happen again.

After four months of dating the two of them bought a nice and beautiful two story house that had four bedrooms and two bathrooms, one which was connected to their room, it had a dinning room a nice sized kitchen and the basement was converted into Patrick's and Natalie's music work area. Patrick let Natalie have full reign and design the house however she wanted, the basement the two of them decorated and designed together but other than that she did everything else.

The living room was by far Natalie's favorite room, there was a fireplace there and a bay window looking outside that she liked to sit in a lot of the time. Other than that she liked it because there were pictures of the guys; Pete, Joe, Andy and of course Patrick. There were other pictures of course of Natalie with her family and friends back in Minnesota and some pictures of her and Hayley and some of her other friends. Then of course pictures of just Patrick and Natalie; Natalie's cousin Karri is a photographer and came to Chicago and took pictures for the two of them. The pictures were of course fabulous and unique, just like the two of them had hoped for.

Natalie had only a few days to wait until she would get to see Patrick again, after the Minnesota show they would be going back home to Chicago to play their last show and then they will be home for quite a while and just in time for Natalie and Patrick's anniversary.

A/N: I love reviews and please dont send mean flame like ones those make me cry
Sign up to rate and review this story