Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Surprise of a life Time

Avoiding the Boy subject

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Hayley picks Natalie up and now Nat wants to set Hayley up wiht Brendon but she doesnt know that yet

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 1284 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hope you like it so far it may not be the best yet but if you want i take suggestions i may not use them but i'll take htem

Chapter two


Finally days later it was time for Natalie to go to the airport and fly to Minnesota to see Patrick and the guys and then go to their show. Planes weren't exactly the ideal way to get to Minnesota for Natalie but the flight wasn't that long thankfully, it's not like flying all the way to Europe that was not fun at all and it was a ten or so hour flight. At least when they landed she didn't have to wait forever to get off of the flight since she was near the front, she grabbed her bag that had clothes and thing that she needed for two days.

“Natalie!” Natalie looked over in the direction her name was yelled and smiled there was Hayley.

“Hayley, what are you doing here?” she asked her friend happy to see her since she hasn't seen her in who knows how many months. “Aren't you on tour with the rest of the guys?” It wasn't that Natalie didn't want to see Hayley she was just surprised to see her is all, she wasn't expecting to see her for a few more weeks.

Hayley smiled and walked with Natalie to the rental car, “Nah, our last show was two days ago and I heard you were going to be here so I decided to come and party with you and the other FOB guys.”she said to her smiling.

“Why couldn't Patrick come, not that I don't love seeing you I was just expecting Patrick is all.” she said to Hayley.

Hayley turned on the radio and began th e drive to the hotel she and the other guys were staying at, “They had a radio interview to do or else he would have picked you up instead or along with me because my dear I want to see you just as bad as he does.” she said to her smiling and blowing a kiss at Natalie.

“Well Hayley on my list of favorite people you are only second to Patrick.” she said to her smiling. “So if boys weren't allowed on the list you would be number one.”

Hayley made a fake shock face, “Awe I feel loved now, thank you Nat love ya forever and ever.” she said to her.

“You should, you know how I don't let people know these secret details,” Natalie said so serious that a moment later both girls busted out laughing.

On the way to the hotel Hayley and Natalie did the girl thing and talked about boys, “So you and Patrick's three year anniversary is coming up, you two love birds going to do anything?” Hayley asked her.

Natalie shrugged in her seat, “Tell you the truth I have no idea Patrick hasn't said anything to me, but I think he has the feeling Pete is going to have a party, you know Pete he loves planning those kind of things.” she said to her. “You know, now that I think about it Pete is the gayest straight guy I have ever known.”

That made Hayley snort in amusement and agree, “Yeah he can be like that at times can't he, then again so can William.” she said referring to the lead singer of The Academy Is..., he can really be insane and girly at times if he wants to.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the hotel that everyone was staying at, since Patrick wasn't there yet Natalie just went with Hayley to her room to hang out and do whatever came to mind. Not even ten minutes later and the two of them were bored so they decided to go wander around Minneapolis and maybe find something interesting to do until they got bored again and go back to the hotel. “So Hayley what about you, any guys in your life yet?” she asked her smirking slightly, since Natalie has known Hayley she hasn't gone out or dated any guys, her reason was that she was too busy and no one liked a hyper active spunky girl.

“You know Hayley I think that Brendon likes you, you two would be cute together.” Natalie said hinting at Hayley.

“Yeah right, he doesn't even like me Natalie, seriously why would he go for me?” Hayley asked doubtful.

Natalie gave her an are you insane look, “Because you two are exactly alike Hayley.”

“Whatever you say, but you're wrong.” Hayley said stubbornly, that girl is almost worse than Natalie is herself and she is quite stubborn when she has her mind set on something too.

All Natalie did was shake her head at her friend, “So how's college going?” Hayley asked Natalie curiously.

“Good, next week is my last week and then I will have a Bachelors in Music Industry and Management.” Natalie said proud of herself for being able to do that even when a lot of people thought she couldn't.

They talked a while longer about what Natalie wanted to do with her degree now or at least what her dream job is, all she knew was that she wanted to work in the music industry some how whether working at a production studio, a studio doing audio production, managing a band or writing for a music magazine she didn't care as long as she was able to do something that she loved.

Whenever Natalie tried to hint on the subject of boys to Hayley she would hurriedly change the subject to something else, Natalie has the inkling that Hayley does like Brendon but just doesn't want to admit to it yet or ever if she doesn't have to. That woman can be purely infuriating at times when she wants to be obstinate

Just in the middle of talking Natalie's cell phone went off, seeing that the caller ID said Patrick Natalie hurriedly picked it up. “Hey, whats up?” she asked him.

“Hey Natalie I can't wait to see you but it's going to ha ve to wait a bit longer, we're running late and we have to head over to the Target Center now so can we meet you and Hayley there in an hour in a half or so?” he asked her.

Natalie sighed sadly, “Yeah that's fine, me and Hayley will go out to eat and then we'll head over there. Love you.” she said to him.

“Love you too Nat, Bye.” he said and hung up.

Hayley looked at Natalie curiously, “What'd he say?” she asked.

“We have to meet them at the Target center in an hour in a half.” she told her. “I was hoping to see him before that.” Natalie told her.

Hayley wrapped her arm around Natalie, “Well think of it this way, while all of the opening bands are playing you get to be with Patrick until he goes up and plays and even then you and I are going to be watching them from the side of the stage.” she said to her hoping that it helped her sadness.

“I suppose but he have better make this up to me in some way or another or else he is chopped liver.” Natalie said as they walked down the street to have some food since it will be a while before they are able to have something to eat again. They are going to ha ve to wait through a few of the acts and then between the bands, after that they will hopefully be able to have something but you never know with concerts.
Sign up to rate and review this story