Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Surprise of a life Time

Concert Proposal

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Patrick ask's Nat on stage something important

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 1815 words

0Unrated
A/N: Please tell me you like it it would make my heart glow

Chapter Three


While they were in some unknown restaurant they were hit on by these two odd looking and most likely high school students who couldn't be more than fifteen years old. They hurriedly ate, left that place and went back to the hotel and then drove to the Target Center that was right across from the Hard Rock Cafè, maybe after the concert they all can go there to grab something to eat and whatnot.

They got out of the car and headed to the back entrance of the Target Center where Patrick was supposed to be waiting for them at, once Natalie saw Patrick outside waiting for them she smiled widely and ran at him, flinging herself into his arms. “Pat, it's been way too long.” Natalie said and soundly kissed him.

Not that Patrick minded being kissed by his girlfriend but he wasn't expecting her to do that but accepted the kiss and kissed her back just as lovingly. “I missed you too,” he told her and hugging her as long as he could while he had time to do it of course.

Behind them Hayley cleared her throat, “I know you two are connected at the hip but can we please go inside before fans or photographers see us and decide to go all psycho?” she asked the two of them

Letting go of Natalie, Patrick led the two of them inside to their dressing room, the other bands that are with them are Gym Class Hero's, Plain White T's and Cute Is What We Aim For. “Come on, Pete and the guys can't wait to see you, sometimes I think they love you more than I do at times.” he said to her as they walked down one of the many hallways.

“Awe don't worry Patrick no matter what you're my number one,” Natalie said to him smiling.

Soon enough Patrick, Natalie and Hayley were in the dressing room hanging out comfortably with the guys waiting for it to be their turn to go on stage, but meanwhile Travis of Gym Class Hero's came to hang out with them and make fun of Patrick and Natalie since they were being really lovey dovey.

“You know there's a really spacey closet not that far down the hall that you two could use to have a quickie.” Travis said wiggling his eyebrows at the couple.

Patrick glared at him and threw the closest thing he could find which ended up being a half full water bottle, which smartly Travie decided to dodge instead of getting hit in the face. “Travis, if you don't shut up someone is going to be going home injured.” he said to him threateningly.

After a while and after Natalie and Hayley rocked out to watching a bit of the Gym Class Hero's it was time for Patrick and the boys to go and play. As usual, Natalie gave Patrick a hug and kiss for good luck on stage.

“You boys rock it better than ever or else, alright.” they knew that Natalie was joking, they always give their all to the fans, once again before heading onto stage Natalie gave Patrick one last, longing kiss before sending him on stage.

Hayley turned to Natalie smirking, she knew something that Patrick was going to do near the end of the concert that Natalie didn't know and she couldn't wait to see her reaction. It's a very big thing that Natalie will definitely be shocked speechless for a few moments before regaining herself, even though it isn't happening to Hayley she's excited and can't wait for it to happen. One thing was for sure and that was that Hayley had to make sure that she didn't give the secret up, if she did it would ruin the whole surprise and that wasn't something that Patrick wanted to happen, it's going to be hard to do since Natalie knows when Hayley has a secret and wants to tell her but doesn't want to tell her what it is.

All during the concert, Natalie was rocking out and when Hayley and Natalie were talking Natalie kept on looking at Hayley oddly knowing that something was going on just not able to figure out what yet. “okay you are antsy I can tell I need to know why, tell me please.” Natalie said to her, it took her a while to break and ask but she finally did. “Please Hayley tell me.” she said to her.

“Nope, not happening,” Hayley said stubbornly. “I can't I promised that I wouldn't say anything and I am sticking to that and no matter what you offer me I'll say no. So deal and just wait.” Hayley said to her and folded her arms watching the guys play and having fun doing so.

Natalie huffed in agitation, she really wanted to know what was going on that she couldn't know about until later, one thing was for sure and that was when Natalie wanted to know something she had about zero patience. “Fine be that way I don't care anyways.” she said to her friend pouting slightly.

It was finally nearing the end of the concert they had just finished up with the song Thriller and Pete was now talking into the mic at all of the fans out there. “Many of you have seen or at least heard of Patrick's girlfriend of nearly two years Natalie right?” he asked them and there were many yells and screams.

After Pete said that Natalie's eye's widened she isn't exactly the type who liked to be in the spotlight or seen by thousands of people who don't know her and most likely quite a bit of them hate her because she's dating Patrick. “Hayley what the hell is going on?” She asked.

“Just wait and see,” she said to her.

“Anyways, we all love her like a sister, she's helped us so many times with well everything and anything. She may not think that she has but she has and we love her for it. Natalie come on out here, Patrick needs you for something before we can finish the last song,” Pete said looking to the spot where the two girls were at.

Natalie looked at Pete and shook her head no, “It seems that Natalie has a bit of stage fright, lets try this one more time. Natalie get your ass out here now.” Pete said to her giving her a look.

Before Natalie was even able to register what he had said she was pushed on stage and in front of thousands of people who she didn't know nor did she really want to be in front of, being in front of very large crowds scared her to death really. Shyly Natalie walked up on stage and Pete smiled, “Now that she's finally up here,” Pete said and took her arm and led her over to Patrick. “Now Patrick has something to say so everyone listen good.” Pete said and smiled at the couple and walked over next to Joe.

Nervously Patrick looked at her, “Natalie, I love you, ever since we met at that Starbucks you've always been the only one I think about and I want you to be the only one I will be with forever. Natalie, you are the love of my entire existence and I want to be with you even after eternity and death. So Natalie Rose Storing will you make me the happiest person in this place, other than you and marry me?” he asked and pulled out a ring smiling at her.

Once he said that Natalie's eyes widened in shock and she was silent for a few moments, enough time to make Patrick nervous, thinking that she didn't love him as much as he loved her. Of course he was wrong about that, she did finally answer him and it was what he was hoping to hear, ”Yes Patrick, I will,” she said. Patrick smiled, put the ring on her finger and then hugged her tightly to himself and kissed her with everything he had not minding that it was in front of thousands of people and will most likely be on the internet soon and in some of the tabloids and whatnot. “God I love you.” she said to him and kissed him once more but less passionately.

“I love you too,” he said to her and let her go.

“Now,” Pete said talking once again. “We are going to play Natalie's favorite Fall Out Boy song, Chicago is So Two Years Ago.” he said and Natalie went back over to the side of the stage where Hayley was and she just couldn't seem to stop smiling.

Hayley looked at her and smiled proudly, “See wasn't it worth it for me not to tell you what was going on?” she asked Natalie.

“Yes I admit it, it was right of you not to tell me what was going on and thank you.” she said finally looking down at the ring that Patrick had picked out for her.

The ring was beautiful and amazing, it must have cost an arm and a leg to get, it had a very nice sized square princess cut diamond set in the middle and on it's sides were half moon shaped diamonds, then the ring itself was etched with a knot like design, the ring was not just a simple middle sort of costing engagement ring. Nonetheless it was a beautiful and enchanting ring that was unique, which was perfect for Natalie which is why Patrick bought it for her when he saw it.

Finally after the concert they all headed to the hotel to sleep, its been a long day for everyone, especially Patrick and the boys having to get up early and do band business and then doing the show which doesn't end until midnight or later, then having to drive the twenty or so minutes to the hotel that they are staying at. Once they got to the hotel, Natalie and Patrick crashed in his and Pete's room, both too tired to really think, Pete being Pete was up since he;s an insomniac and has problems sleeping.

Pete was going onto the band website and myspace to update what happened at the concert with Patrick and Natalie and to post pictures of the two as Patrick was asking Natalie the 'big' question. Hopefully the fans wont be too vicious about the news, just because they look up to the person doesn't mean they have to hate who they date, as so many teenage girls seem to do. It's sad really, a lot of those girls hate the really nice and polite people who if they could would help anyone given the chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story