Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Times Square Can't Shine As Bright As You

Trying to forget everything that isn't you

by lil_chica007 3 reviews

The tour winds down in L.A. And someone finally gets some.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 6122 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry it's been so long. This has been an insane couple of weeks. First, I started back up at school. And my apartment burned down in May, so we had to move all of our stuff out, and they just finished in time for us to move back the day before class started. I live with 2 other girls, the one I share a room with and it's cool. The other we gave her own room because neither of us like her. I said some stuff about her to my roommate in an email that she accidentally forwarded to her, and the girl hasn't spoken to me in a week. I don't care though. I'm going to graduate in 9 months, I'm perfectly happy ignoring her until then if that's what she wants. So that's the first thing.

Then, I dye my hair pink, I've been doing it for about a year, (pretty much exactly like Haley in this chapter, except mine's black instead of blonde.) and i over bleached it, so a big chunk of my bangs, right at my hair line snapped off. I have a tuft of hair that's about an inch long.

Then to top it all off, my roommate that none of us like, took it upon herself get the cable turned back on. First she didn't realize she had to call and schedule it or something, then when she finally did, the guy got in a car accident, and then they forgot about us the next day. And all this stuff kept happening. So we didn't have TV or internet until yesterday.

On the bright side, I didn't have anything to do all week except write. Like, I write the story in Word and then copy it in here. Most chapters are 3-5 pages long. This one is 11. Pretty good for a chapter that I didn't really know what to have happen, huh? So enjoy, and thanks for letting me vent. It's almost over.



2 months later.

The tour was almost over. Haley HAD managed to retrieve her suitcase when the band stopped in New York to play on Jimmy Kimmel. Pete moved back into his bunk, with Haley. However, the middle-of-the-night elbows in ribs and knees in crotches were starting to get ridiculous. They were both glad the tour was almost over. Despite how much Pete begged, though, they still hadn’t gone all the way. They were in L.A. for their final show of the tour and Pete had been looking forward to it for weeks. He could take Haley to his house, have a nice, quiet, PRIVATE night, and maybe get a little action without someone interrupting every five minutes. If Joe warned him about ‘no nudity on the bus’ one more time, he was going to kill him.

It was about 8:00 am, and they were all sitting in the bus watching TV, waiting impatiently to get to the hotel and enjoy their day off before the show. “Hey guys.” Haley said, skipping in and plopping down between Pete and Joe.
“Too perky…” Joe groaned as his body was unpleasantly jostled by her sudden movement.
“It’s not my fault I’m a morning person. Maybe if you guys went to sleep before 5:00, you’d be awake too.”
“You went to sleep the same time as us.” Patrick said, confused.
“I can go days without sleeping. It’s all an act. I’m dead inside. It comes with the job.”
“But it’s not your job anymore.” Pete reminded her.
“I still haven’t learned how to sleep though. What’s everybody doing today?”
“Sleep.” Andy mumbled. Joe and Patrick grunted in agreement.
“You guys are boring.” Haley sighed.
“I thought I’d take you to my house.” Pete said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his coffee.
“Oh yeah. I forgot you lived out here.” Haley said, smiling.
“Bow-chicka-wao-waooooo!” Joe sang, making Patrick and Andy laugh sleepily.
“It’s not like that! I just wanted to show you around.” Pete blushed.
“Of course it is. There’s no nudity in the bus, but it’s always naked day at Pete’s house.” Joe smirked.
“I don’t want to know why you know that.” Haley gave him a funny look, and he just shrugged. “And why is there no nudity on the bus? How exactly did that rule come about?” She turned and gave Pete the same look.
“Why does everyone assume it’s because of me?” he threw his hands in the air.
“Because you’re the most likely to drop trou?” Patrick offered.
“To answer your question, it’s because if I’m not getting any, then no one is.” Joe said, seriously.
“That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re not getting any.” Pete wiggled his eyebrows and slid his hand up Haley’s denim mini skirt, causing her to shriek.
“Now I’m uncomfortable.” Andy muttered and Patrick nodded in agreement.
“I’m just kidding.” Pete laughed, removing his hand and wrapping his arm around Haley’s shoulder.
“I think we’re here…” Haley leaned forward to look out the window as the bus rolled to a stop in front of a large hotel. Everyone got up and filed out of the bus, dragging their suitcases behind them. Andy and Joe headed into the hotel, while Pete guided Haley towards an SUV parked to one side.
“He’s going to drop Patrick off, then take us home.” Pete explained, as they all piled in the car.
“You live here too?” Haley asked Patrick, from her seat in the middle.
“Yeah.” Patrick shrugged.

“See ya!” Haley waved, as Patrick got out of the car at his house, followed by the driver carrying his bag. She sighed in relief at the space as she slid over into the seat he vacated.
“I kind of liked you where you were before.” Pete said as he slid into the center seat, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
“But it’s so squishy and uncomfortable.” she whined.
“That’s kind of the point.” He nuzzled his face into her neck. Haley pushed Pete off of her and he moved back into his own seat as the driver returned and cleared his throat.
“Traffic isn’t too bad today, we’ll have you home in just a minute Mr. Wentz…” the driver trailed off in a proper British accent, looking at Haley questioningly in the rear view mirror.
“Oh, hi. I’m Haley…Beckett. Haley Beckett. Yeah.” She stuttered under his gaze.
“Miss Beckett.” The driver nodded shortly.
“I don’t think he likes me.” Haley whispered to Pete, making sure the driver wasn’t listening.
“He’s just very proper. He always picks us up from the airport and stuff. He’s cool. Patrick caught him listening to Motown one time.” He laughed and Haley stifled a giggle as the driver glanced in the mirror at them.

“This is where I live.” Pete said unlocking the door and letting Haley go in.
“It’s really nice.” She said looking around.
“Thanks. This is the living room, and the kitchen. The bedroom is up there. And there’s a movie theater in here.” He quickly showed her all the highlights of the house.
“Cool.” She nodded approvingly when they made the full circle and wound up back in the kitchen.
“So, what do you want to do now?”
“Whatever. You haven’t been here in so long, you probably have a lot of stuff you have to do.” She shrugged, leaning against the counter.
“Nothing that couldn’t wait another couple days.” He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her, pressing her further into the edge of the counter. “Do you want to go sit down?” he mumbled into her lips and nodded towards the couch, when they finally broke apart a few minutes later. Haley nodded and kissed his jaw. They moved to the couch and continued making out for the better part of an hour, until Haley’s stomach growled loudly. Haley pulled away and started to laugh.
“That was really loud.” She looked down at her stomach.
“Are you hungry?” Pete got up and went over to the fridge. “I have…absolutely no food.” He laughed. “How about we go to the store. Or we could go out. Whatever you want.”
“Let’s just go to the store. I look like I’ve been living on a bus for the past month.” She ran her hand through her long red hair and fanned it out for emphasis.
“You look fine.”
“No I don’t. My hair is one giant split end.” She was now examining the ends of her hair.
“You’re beautiful. Come on.” He pulled her hands out of her hair and led her out to his car.

Pete was leaning on the supermarket cart, as they wandered up and down each aisle of the store. Haley followed behind throwing everything she saw into the cart. “Haley, you said you were hungry. This isn’t food, this is…”
“Oreos!” she dumped three boxes in the cart.
“Baby, I love you, but we really don’t need three boxes of Oreos.” He froze as the words escaped his lips. Haley looked at him wide-eyed and smiled.
“Did you just call me Baby? No one’s ever given me a nickname before. Aww.” She kissed him and smirked giving him a look. She knew what he said, and he knew that she knew what he said. But she was going to let him get away with it. “I guess one is fine.” She put two boxes back on the shelf. “What do YOU want to eat?” she continued to follow him through the store, occasionally pinching his butt.
“Stop it! You’re making the old ladies uncomfortable.” Pete whispered after the third time, motioning to two elderly women on the other side of the aisle whispering to each other and looking at the two of them.
“Are you kidding? I’m making them jealous. They wish they could get some of this. With your girly pants and unwashed hair.” She rubbed her hand in his hair and then wiped it off on her shirt to make her point. “Eew.”
“My hair’s not that bad.” He pouted, smoothing it down where she messed it up. They roamed the rest of the aisles, throwing random items in the cart.

Pete carried the last grocery bag in from the car as Haley was wandering around his kitchen opening and shutting every drawer and cabinet. “What are you doing?” He asked, placing the bag on the counter and walking over to her.
“Snooping. It’s what I do. I snoop.”
“Really?”
“Yep. It’s how I found out my brother has every magazine I’ve ever been in, in a box in his closet. He’s proud of me. He may not show it, but he is.” She hopped up on the counter next to the bags and began rifling through them. “So what are we eating?” Pete looked in the bags.
“I don’t know. What can I make you with two cartons of ice cream, a bag of chips and Oreos?”
“That’s dessert. I got macaroni and cheese.” She pulled out a box.
“You’re going to give yourself a heart attack eating like that.”
“I’m a FORMER model. I plan on getting really fat. Do you have a pot?” She bent down to look in one of the bottom cabinets.
“You’ve gone through all my stuff, you’d think you would have found it by now.”
“Which is why I’m starting to think you don’t own one.” He reached over her to grab a pot out of the cabinet beside her. “You found it!”
“I never lost it.” She took the pot and started to fill it with water, but Pete shooed her away. “You go sit down. I’ll make it for you.”
“You don’t have to. I’m the one that was hungry.”
“Haley. Baby, you’re my girlfriend. Let me do this for you.” He pointed for her to sit on the stool at the counter.
“Well if you put it that way.” She pinched his butt once more and turned to sit down.
“Will you stop doing that!” he swatted her hand away as they both laughed.
“You can touch mine if you want.” She wiggled her ass at him a little. “You know you want to. It can be for old times sake.”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said quickly, focusing the pot.
“Right after I first met you. At the buses, you were taking me to meet your mom. You totally grabbed my ass when you put your hand around me.”
“You noticed?”
“I always notice when someone feels me up.”
“It was an accident.”
“You just keep telling yourself that.” She smirked. Pete placed the pot on the stove and turned to Haley, waiting for the macaroni to cook.
“You didn’t exactly do anything to stop it.” He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and standing between her open legs as she sat on the stool.
“I didn’t exactly want to stop it.” She smiled back, kissing him softly on the lips. He moaned into the kiss and Haley opened her mouth, letting his tongue snake in and caress her own. When the timer went off, Pete groaned and broke away to tend to Haley’s lunch. They were eating their macaroni in silence, when Haley’s cell phone beeped, signaling a new text message. “Oh, crap!” she read the message.
“What’s wrong?” Pete asked concerned.
“It’s my lawyer.”
“Is everything ok?”
“Yeah. No. It’s just…” she sighed. “The sex tape. With Gabe.”
“Yeah.” Pete bristled slightly at the reminder that his friend had been with her, on video no less, and he hadn’t. Not that he wanted to rush anything.
“Well, the guy who stole it. Or who claims he was the one who stole it. He’s trying to sell it back to me. Like blackmail. My lawyer’s been trying to get in touch with me for a couple weeks, and he found out I’m in L.A. He wants to meet with me this afternoon.”
“Oh. Do you want me to come with you?”
“No, you don’t have to. If you could just drop me off, it’s actually right near here.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come in?” Pete asked, as they pulled up in front of a high-rise office building.
“They’re going to be talking about me and Gabe, and I don’t want you to have to sit through that. It’s probably awkward enough that you guys are friends, without bringing all this up.”
“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll be at the Starbucks. Just call me when you want me to pick you up.”
“Ok.” She leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

She entered the building and approached the security desk. “You can just go on up, Iona. 27th floor. They’re expecting you.” The guy waved her past and went back to practicing lines from a script.
“Thanks.” She rode up in the elevator and was met by another desk. “Hi, I’m Iona. I’m here for Mr. Jones. He’s expecting me.” She said to the receptionist.
“Hi Iona, so sorry to hear about your trouble. I’ll let him know you’re here.” Just then the door swung open and a large man with grey hair and a matching beard entered. Haley always thought her lawyer looked like Santa.
“Iona! I thought I heard your voice. It’s good to see you. Won’t you come into my office?” he ushered her through the door and glanced back at the receptionist. “Hold my calls. This is an important meeting.”

“So Haley.” He sat down across from her in his large office. “I spoke with your manager, who talked to your mother, and found out where you were. I’m sorry to interrupt your vacation.”
“He’s my former manager. I quit.” She said slouching down like a pouting child.
“Well we’ll get to that in a minute. However, the business with the tape has gotten bigger than anyone would have expected.”
“What do you mean?”
“The man who’s blackmailing you…he knows who you are. That’s why it was so urgent that I meet with you. He took it to all the tabloids, it’s online by now.” He turned his computer on to show her. “They’re dragging your brother into it.” He turned the monitor around to show a large picture of her and Bill on the top of the TMZ website. He scrolled down the page to show her, Pete and Dirty getting onto the bus back at fashion week.
“Holy crap.”
“I’d suggest you go home and lay low until this blows over. We know the identity of the man, and the police are going to press charges. We’re trying to get the video off the internet, but it’s spread so much that it’s difficult. I think we should do a talk show. Something nice and safe, before any rumors start, to explain why you’ve lied about your identity.”
“I didn’t lie, I just didn’t tell them. A lot of people use stage names.” Haley shifted uncomfortably.
“That’s exactly what you should tell them. Now about your manager.” Mr. Jones shuffled some papers on his desk.
“Walter.” She nodded
“Well, you were so young when you signed your contract with him, and everyone was so naïve, that he took advantage of you.”
“What did he do?”
“I think Walter sensed that you weren’t in this for life, because he put a clause in your contract that if you leave the fashion industry all together, he can take everything.”
“What do you mean everything? Like, I’m broke?”
“You’re broke.”
“What am I supposed to do?” she started tearing up. Mr. Jones handed her a tissue.
“For now, we’ll call it an extended vacation. We can say it’s all part of your rehab. You’ll go home, try not to do anything attention grabbing, and we’re already looking for a loophole to get you out of this. Everyone in the office is working on this. We’re going to do all we can to help you. We’re going to get you out of this.” He reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder, leading her back out to the elevators. Haley sniffed and smiled at him as the door shut. She called Pete once she got in the elevator, and he was waiting outside in the car by the time the elevator arrived at the lobby. There were a few photographers waiting outside who started shouting and snapping her picture when she exited the building.

“Hey.” Pete smiled as she climbed in the car. “How’d it go? And were those guys calling you Haley? I thought no one knew your name.” Haley finally broke down in tears and told him everything the lawyer had said.
“…and then, I’m broke.” She sobbed, as Pete drove home glancing over at her every few seconds with a look of concern on his face. He pulled into the driveway and parked, jumping out of the car and running over to her side. He pulled her out wrapped her in a giant hug, which just made her cry harder.
“Baby, it’s going to be ok. I’ll help you through this. We all will. We’re a gang we can take them. They’re no match for a bunch of skinny emo dudes.” he smiled, trying to get her to laugh.
“I don’t know why you still like me. I’m nothing.” She tried to wiggle out of his grasp.
“Don’t ever say that. You’re amazing. You’re part of the family now, you’re not going anywhere.” He felt Haley smile into his shoulder. “ I mean it. Dirty likes you, you couldn’t get away if you tried.” Pete stood in the driveway holding her until she stopped crying, then led her into the house and sat her on the couch. He ran into the kitchen and made a bowl of ice cream and brought it out to her.
“I don’t want it.” She pouted.
“Ok. I’ll just throw it away.” He turned to take it back to the kitchen.
“Well don’t waste it.” She snatched it away and took a big spoonful. “There are starving children who’d kill for this.” She said with her mouth full.
“Can I have some?” Pete sat down next to her, and she scooped a tiny little bit on the spoon and held it out. “Oh, thanks.” He ate the ice cream off the spoon and Haley laughed. “I always thought ice cream made everything better.”
“It does.” She nodded. “They booked me a flight home…” she trailed off.
“That’s good. You can get away from all this for a while. Hang out with Bill.” He smiled encouragingly
“I leave first thing in the morning.”
“Oh.” His smile fell. “That’s ok. Do you still want to come to the show tonight, or are you not feeling up to it?”
“Um, hello? Last night of tour? Of course I have to go, you never know what Dirty might need my help blowing up! I like blowing things up. I think I missed my calling.”
“Oh, crap. We’re going to be late.” Pete spotted the clock behind Haley and jumped up.
“But sound check isn’t for another two hours. How far is the venue?” She turned around to look at the time.
“We’re not going to the venue.” He pulled her up and towards the door.
“Then where are we going?”
“You said your hair was gross, so when you were in your meeting I made you an appointment at the nicest salon I could find. But we’re going to be late.” He said as they got in the car.
“Really? That’s so sweet.”

They pulled up in front of a salon just down the street from Pete’s house. “That was quick.” Haley commented, looking back where they came from.
“Yeah, it turns out I live down the block from the nicest salon the girl at Starbucks had heard of. What are the odds?” Pete shrugged. They walked in, and a smiling girl dressed all in white, wearing a little black apron approached them.
“Miss Beckett, hello. Thank you so much for choosing Edge Salon. My name is Carla, can I get either of you something to drink?”
“No thanks. We’re fine.” Haley smiled back.
“Alright then. We’ve taken some liberties to ensure your privacy. Especially in light of your recent press.” She pressed a button, and large black curtains closed over the windows.
“Oo, swanky.” Haley said.
“We get a lot of photographers hanging around, trying to get the first shots of our celebrity clients’ new looks.” Carla explained. “So what can we do for you today?” she guided Haley over to a haircutting station.
“I don’t know. I want something different.”
“Different?” Carla nodded for her to clarify.
“I don’t want to look anything like the pictures on the Internet.
“I think I can do that.” she smiled at her in the mirror.
“I want to look like a rock star.”
“Like him?” she nodded towards Pete standing on the other side of the chair.
“Not like him. No one wants to look like him. I want to look clean.” Haley giggled.
“I can definitely do that.” Carla smiled.
“Ok, that was just mean.” Pete scowled.
“Go sit down. You’re hovering. It’s freaking me out.” Haley waved him away, and he slouched over to the waiting area and started flipping through a magazine. When they left the salon almost two hours later, Haley looked like a completely different person. She had cut her hair to about half way between her chin and shoulders, with sharp layers starting right about at her chin. She also had bangs that went swept across her forehead, just brushing her eyes. She had dyed her hair platinum blonde, and just for something ‘different’, her bangs hot pink. “Do you like it?” she ginned over at Pete as they got in the car.
“I better, I paid for it.” He said grumpily. Haley frowned. “I’m just kidding, I love it. You look really hot.” He leaned over and kissed her before pulling out of the parking space.
“I think my hair is shorter than my brother’s now.” She felt where the ends of her hair hit her neck.
“I think you’re probably right.” Pete laughed.

They arrived at sound check half an hour late, due to traffic that was already starting to pile up, mostly from fans heading to the concert. “Sorry guys.” Pete said as they walked into the dressing room.
“FUCK, IS THAT HIM?” Joe yelled from the attached bathroom.
“PAY UP!” Andy shouted back.
“What’s going on?” Pete asked, confused.
“Joe bet Andy you wouldn’t show up ‘cause you we’re ‘boning’.” Patrick explained, giving Pete a knowing look. Pete tried to act all offended, but he knew that they all knew he hadn’t done anything yet with Haley. They would have been able to hear it in the bus, and they were both wearing the exact same outfits as this morning. For some reason he felt self-conscious. Why hadn’t they gone any farther? Didn’t Haley want to? What if she didn’t like him as much as he did? He accidentally let the ‘L’ word slip this morning, and she didn’t even notice. His thoughts were interrupted when Joe came out of the bathroom shrieking.
“AHH! What did he do to your hair?” he ran over and clutched Haley’s head to his chest dramatically.
“You’re gonna smoosh it.” Haley complained, trying to get free,
“You’ve brain washed her, haven’t you?” he glared at Pete.
“I like it, Haley.”
“Me too.” Patrick and Andy called over.
“Thanks, guys.” She mumbled back, her voice muffled in Joe’s shirt. “Seriously, Joe. I can’t breathe.” He loosened his headlock and she straightened up.
“It does look good.” He nodded decisively. Dirty stuck his head in the door and looked around.
“You.” He pointed at Haley. “Come.” He disappeared back into the hallway.
“Do I get to set something on fire?” Haley skipped after him.
“No, you fucking pyromaniac. What’s with the emo bangs?”
“They’re not emo bangs, they’re just bangs. I like them. They’re pink.” Their voices echoed down the hall.
“So. Did you…you know.” Joe wiggled his eyebrows at Pete.
“Did we what? Jump into bed at 11:00 in the morning? No. And don’t do that. It’s creepy.”
“Well why the hell not? Have you looked at that?” Andy exploded, pointing to where Haley had been standing.
“It’s complicated. I don’t want to rush anything. I want it to be the right time.”
“This is getting ridiculous. You’re not taking it slow, you’re taking it Amish.” Joe said.
“Guys, we should go sound check before they open the doors.” Patrick ushered everyone out of the room before Pete wound up punching someone.

The show was amazing. They played with more energy than they had all tour, and it almost made them want to keep the tour going. If only they weren’t so worn out. Dirty rode a tricycle off a ramp and into a kiddie pool full of chocolate pudding. It turned out more slippery than he expected, and made Charlie and Haley come on stage to help him out, only for both of them to throw Haley in. The crowd cracked up.
“I hate you guys!” she whined, dripping in chocolate.
“I’m sorry, Pete paid us each $100 to do it.” Charlie laughed, handing her a towel.
“He is going to get it.” She said angrily, only to start laughing.
“You can go take a shower in their dressing room. And I’m not suggesting anything,” he leaned in, “But if you accidentally smeared pudding on their stuff, you could call it payback.” Haley gave him a devilish look and skipped off towards the dressing room.
“Oops.” She slid her entire body against the door as she entered. She picked up a tee shirt and pair of pants out of Pete’s bag, and then squeezed a handful of pudding out of her hair and smeared it across the rest of his clothes. “Clumsy me.” She wiped herself off on just about every surface in the room until she didn’t have any more pudding left, just a sticky residue. She jumped in and showered really quickly, partly because the shower was really gross and partly because she didn’t know how much longer it would be until they came back. She got dressed, and ran out to the side of the stage just as the guys were finishing their last song.
“Oh my god, that was so hilarious.” Patrick clapped her on the shoulder as he walked past.
“Yeah, hilarious. I still smell like chocolate.” She said sarcastically, smelling her arm.
“You smell good.” Pete wrapped his arms around her and smelled her neck, kissing the spot. “You taste good too.”
“Eew. You’re all sweaty.” She scrunched up her nose.
“Come back to the dressing room, I’ll just shower and we can go do something.”
“I think I’ll hang here with Dirty and Charlie until you’re done.” She smiled sweetly, not wanting to be there when the guys saw her handiwork.
“Ok, I’ll come find you.” He kissed her.
“Uh, Pete. I think you’d better come see this.” Andy came back from the direction of the dressing room.

Haley was sitting in the hallway waiting for Pete when the door opened, and everyone shuffled out past her, looking grumpy and sticky heading to the parking lot. “What happened to your shirt?” she pointed at a big brown sploch in the middle of Pete’s chest.
“You know, it was the weirdest thing. The entire dressing room was covered in chocolate pudding.” He said innocently.
“I have no idea how that happened. Must have been Dirty. Or gnomes.”
“Had to have been the gnomes.” He nodded. “But the funny thing is, none of Patrick’s stuff was touched.”
“Squeaky clean.” Patrick said over his shoulder.
“That’s because Patrick never picks on me.” Haley pointed out. They opened the door to head out to the cars, and were greeted by about 20 fans waiting for autographs in the rain. The guys signed autographs and posed for pictures with everyone while Haley waited off to the side, standing under the roof overhang.
“Hey! Your name’s Haley right?” Haley’s head snapped up and she looked around and saw one girl looking at her.
“Yeah?” she said, unsure of the girl’s reaction.
“Are you really William Beckett’s sister?” another asked, and all the fans and the four guys were now watching her, expectantly.
“Yeah, I am.” Haley smiled, trying to seem as friendly as possible.
“Can I get a picture with you?” the girl smiled back, and soon Haley was taking as many pictures as the guys.

“That was really nice. You didn’t have to do that.” Pete said, as they got in the car.
“Do what?” Haley looked at him.
“Take all those pictures in the rain. You’re soaking wet, and they’ll probably wind up on the internet.”
“I wanted them to see that I’m nice, and not just some slutty tramp who has sex on camera.”
“There are pictures of me out there too, you know. What does that make me?” Pete joked.
“A slutty tramp.” She smirked.
“Hey! I should dump you off right here on the side of the road.” He slowed down, and started to pull off to the curb.
“But then you’d lose your favorite shirt.” She pointed at the shirt she was wearing.
“You’re right. I really do like that shirt.” He pulled back into the road. They drove for a few minutes just listening to the radio. They were stopped at a traffic light and Pete glanced over, noticing Haley was shivering. “Are you cold?” he reached out and placed his hand on her exposed arm.
“I’m wet.” She curled her arms into her chest.
“Here.” He fished a hoodie out of the backseat and handed it to her as the light turned green. She put it on and sighed.
“Thanks.”

When they arrived back at the house, Pete led Haley up to his bedroom, where he had put her suitcase. She was crouched on the floor rummaging through it, looking for something clean and dry to wear while Pete sat on the bed watching.
“You know how I said you looked really hot when you wake up?” he said nonchalantly.
“Yeah?” she glanced up.
“Well you look even hotter in my clothes.” He smirked. She cocked an eyebrow and stood up, walking over to him seductively.
“You should see me out of your clothes.” She unzipped the hoodie and tossed it into the corner.
“I can imagine…” he mumbled as she straddled his lap and pressed her lips against his. She pushed him back on the bed and he slid up towards the top while she crawled after him. Their lips met again and Haley groaned into the kiss. She kissed and nibbled on his neck as he let his hands wander, exploring her body. He let his hand dip below the waistband of her jeans and smiled. “Are you not wearing underwear?”
“I was covered in chocolate.” She breathed into his ear.
“God, that is so fucking sexy.” He groaned. She quickly sat up, grinding her hips into his growing bulge, and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her breasts to the air. Pete leaned up and took her nipple into his mouth, digging his fingers into her hips. She tugged at his shirt and he pulled away long enough to let her remove it, before he flipped her over so he was on top and began fumbling for the zipper on her pants. In a matter of seconds, the rest of their clothes had joined the growing pile on the floor and Pete had pulled the blankets up over them. He paused in his actions, “Is this ok?” he murmered into her lips.
“I’ve wanted this since the day I met you.” Haley smiled, scraping her nails down his back.
“I’ve wanted this since BEFORE I met you.” Pete kissed her one more time before thrusting into her, causing them both to moan.

Haley woke up early in order to catch her flight. She squinted in the early morning sunlight and looked over at Pete, snoring gently with his arms wrapped around her. She smiled and kissed him lightly, trying not to wake him before attempting to wiggle her way out of his grasp. “If you’re trying to turn me on, it’s working.” She jumped as he opened his eyes to look at her.
“Hi.” She whispered.
“Where are you going so early?” he tightened his grip and began sucking on her neck.
“I have a flight to catch.” She moaned when he pulled her to him, so she could feel his arousal pressing into her thigh.
“We still have a couple hours.” He positioned himself above her and she wrapped her leg around his waist.

They arrived at the airport right as check-in for Haley’s flight was about to close. They went to the VIP check-in counter, and made it just in time. Pete wrapped his arms around Haley and kissed her passionately, if maybe a little inappropriately, before she turned and made her way through the terminal. “Call me when you land.” He waved.
She nodded, “I will. Oh, and Pete?”
“Yeah?”
“I love you too.” He smiled and watched her go until he could no longer make out her figure in the crowd.


Please review. I've never written a sex scene before. (This is only my 2nd story) I tried to make it kinda hot without being dirty. Tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story