Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Times Square Can't Shine As Bright As You

I'm every cliche, but i simply do it best

by lil_chica007 3 reviews

Pete comes to visit. The end...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 5194 words - Complete

0Unrated
Haley walked out of the plane terminal in Chicago, just like she had those few months ago. It seemed like only yesterday that she had tried to crawl into her shell and make the world stop, only to be sent home to Mommy like a little child. Now she was being sent home again, only for a different reason. And there was William waiting eagerly for her, just like last time. Only instead of Pete lurking in the background, it was the Butcher and Sisky. She smiled to herself as she thought back to last night…and this morning. “Hey.” She waved as she approached them.
“It feels like we do this WAY too much.” Bill smiled as he hugged his sister. “Are you ok? Mom told me everything.”
“I’m fine, really.” She shrugged.
“Yeah. I heard you’re poor now.” The Butcher slung his arm over her shoulder as they walked over to retrieve her suitcase.
“Dude! I told you not to say that.” Bill smacked him in the back of the head.
“It’s ok. I am poor. I guess I’ll just have to move in with one of these guys.” She wrapped her arms around Sisky and the Butcher on either side of her.
“Yes! Naked parties at our house!” the Butcher cheered.
“If she picks you, I’m totally moving in.” Sisky said.
“No way! There’s no room for you in our naked house.”
“You do realize she’s my sister.” Bill interrupted.
“And I’m right here. You could at least discuss the naked parties behind my back.” Haley complained.
“Why don’t we NOT discuss being naked with my SISTER.” Bill grabbed Haley’s bag from the carousel as he saw it go by. She also pointed out a large, dirty duffel bag and Sisky and the Butcher each pulled an end, almost taking out an entire family of French tourists as it flew off the carousel.
“This is the shadiest thing I’ve ever seen.” The Butcher commented, looking at the bag.
“I borrowed it from Pete. It’s been through many tours.”
“Why exactly did you have to borrow his duffel bag?” Bill asked. “Maybe that’s why you’re broke.”
“I was supposed to be gone for a week and a half. After two months, I accumulated a lot of stuff that was sort of drifting around in a big garbage bag.” She defended herself.

They were all piled into Bill’s car and were sitting in rush-hour traffic. “I swear to God, if you don’t stop messing with my radio, I’m leaving you on the side of the road!” Bill shouted, slapping Sisky’s hand away from the buttons.
“But there’s nothing good on.”
“Then put on a CD.”
“All your CDs suck.” He pressed the scan button again.
“That’s it! Get out. Butcher’s riding up front.”
“But we’re in the middle of the highway. I’m not getting out.”
“We haven’t moved in about five minutes.” Haley piped in from behind him. Sisky opened the door and got out of the car, pouting, as the Butcher climbed over Haley and into the front, kicking Bill in the head and Haley slid across the back seat, opening the door for Sisky to get in her seat.
“Isn’t there an easier way for you to have done that?” Bill asked, rubbing his head.
“Yeah, probably. But it wouldn’t be nearly as dysfunctional.” The Butcher shrugged and turned around in his seat. “Am I right? Any comments from the peanut gallery? Losers in the back seat.” Sisky kicked his seat and Haley laughed.
“Nothing spells dysfunction like Sisky Biz and the Butcher.”
“Hey, you’re in on this too. You can do a mean robot dance.” Sisky shoved her gently in the shoulder.
“I haven’t seen do the robot.” The Butcher said seriously.
“Oh. Just you wait.” Sisky replied, in the same tone. The Butcher stared at her, contemplating.
“But she doesn’t seem like the type…”
“That’s why it’s so good. She’s just so unassuming, then out of nowhere-poppin’ and lockin’.” Sisky demonstrated.
“I like this, by the way.” The Butcher gestured at Haley’s pink bangs.
“Yeah, me too.” Bill said, looking in the rear view mirror.
“Oh, thanks.” Haley ran her hand through her hair. She had forgotten it was any different.
“I almost didn’t recognize you in the airport.” Sisky said. “It’s very Blondie goes emo.”
“Blondie would never go emo! And jut because I have bangs, doesn’t mean they’re emo bangs.”
“It is a little emo. I think you’ve been hanging out with Pete too long.” Bill said.
“No one asked you, ok?” Haley pretended to be angry.
“Speaking of Pete, how was the tour?” Bill asked as traffic started to move again.
“Oh my God, it was so much fun! I know why you guys love it so much.”
“And how is everyone?” The Butcher asked.
“They’re all good. They were writing a couple new songs that started to sound really good.”
“And how’s Peeeeete?” he sang his name.
“He’s fiiiiiiine.” She mocked him, trying to hide her smile.
“What’s that face?! You’re smiling!” Sisky pointed at her.
“I know that face! You got laid!” the Butcher jumped up and down in his seat.
“What?!” Bill snapped his head around to look at Haley, swerving the car and almost crashing into someone.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Haley shook her head as her smile grew.
“No one can resist Pete. He’s like crack.” The Butcher smiled.
“Is this coming from experience?” Haley raised her eyebrow.
“Oh yeah. I was on top.” He joked.
“But Pete said I was the only one he’d ever love.” Sisky pretended to cry.
“Aww sweetie, he says that to all the girls.” Haley laughed.
“I’m gonna kill him!” Bill fumed.
“Dude, chillax. What’s up with you.” The Butcher patted Bill on the shoulder.
“I told him not to try anything. You’re not like the girls he’s usually with. You’re special.” He looked at Haley in the mirror.
“Like, short bus special?” she wrinkled up her nose.
“You know what I mean. I told him not to.” He said quietly.
“It’s ok. I jumped him.” She waved it away, which shut him up. They drove in somewhat shocked silence the rest of the way home.

Haley spent the next couple weeks just hanging out, enjoying her ‘extended vacation’, waiting for her lawyer to call and tell her she wasn’t broke any more. She moved back in with Bill and they spent almost all their time together trying to make up for lost time. Their mom called it bonding. Pete called almost every day to tell Haley how much he missed her. It really was adorable, despite the gagging noises Bill made in the background. She had also spent the last three days decorating her room. She had decided it was boring, or as boring as a room filled with mirrored furniture could be. She was perched on a box on top of her bed trying to hang a disco ball from her ceiling when Sisky came in with Jack. “Hello?” Sisky called into the apartment.
“I’m in here.” Haley shouted, hanging from the hook in her ceiling.
“What are you doing?” he looked up at her.
“I was trying to hang this up, and I slipped.” She said, jumping down next to them. “Hi. Bill’s not here.”
“I know. He gave me his keys. This is Jack, the camera guy.” He pointed, and Jack gave a little wave.
“Yeah, I know. Hi.” She shook his hand.
“We actually came here to talk to you.” Jack said.
“Really?”
“Well, since the entire Internet knows who you are now, and it’s not some big secret, we’ve decided to recruit you into the TAI TV family.” Sisky smiled.
“Ok…” she stared at them, confused.
“We want to do a no-holds-barred profile of Bill. That’s where you come in.” Jack explained.
“We want you to give all the dirt. You know, he snores, wet the bed until he was 7, everything.” Sisky added.
“Ok.” Haley laughed. “You want to do it right now?”
“Whenever you want.” Jack shrugged.
“Well, I’m supposed to go to my parents house tomorrow for dinner, we can do it when I get back. I can bring back some embarrassing baby pictures.” They all nodded and laughed.

“Mom? We’re here!” William called as he and Haley walked into their parents’ house.
“Sweetheart! How are you? Was there a lot of traffic?” Mrs. Beckett scurried in from the kitchen and hugged Bill. “Oh, my baby.” She turned and embraced Haley tightly. “Don’t ever skip town like that again. It’s starting to become a habit.”
“I can’t breathe.” Haley pried her mom off of her.
“I was worried about you. You should have called.”
“I did call.”
“Two months ago. Come on, your father should be home any minute.” She led them into the kitchen and handed them each a knife and a potato. “Peel.” She turned back to the stove, but quickly spun back around, taking Haley’s knife and giving her a vegetable peeler.
“So, I decorated my room.” Haley said, shaking her head at the peeler.
“Oh?” her mom said over her shoulder.
“It looked a little blah.”
“What do you mean? Your furniture is mirrored.”
“Yeah, but all I had was furniture. There wasn’t any decoration.” She shrugged.
“Well, what does it look like?” Mrs. Beckett asked, stirring a pot.
“I actually found the most perfect curtains. They’re shiny gold, with black feathers on the edges. And I got black sequin pillows for the bed, and a hot pink disco ball to match my sheets. Oh my God, it’s amazing. You have to see it.”
“It looks like Vegas threw up.” Bill grumbled.
“It does not. It looks like a genie bottle.” Haley glared at him.
“Well, it certainly sounds different. I’ll have to come by and see.” Mrs. Beckett smiled.

“My potato is better than your potato.” Haley said to Bill, taking a bite of her mashed potatoes, as they were seated around the dinner table.
“How can you tell? They’re all mixed together.”
“I just can, and mine’s better.” She stuck her tongue out at her brother and he kicked her under the table. “Ow! Mom!”
“William, stop picking on your sister. Some things never change.” Mrs. Beckett shook her head.
“So, Haley. How was life on the road?” her dad asked, changing the subject.
“It was a lot of fun. I really liked it.” She nodded.
“Yeah? Maybe you could tag along with Bill the next time they go on tour. See if there’s a job you could do. We’ll have to start thinking about a new career if this business with your lawyer doesn’t work out.” Mr. Beckett said seriously.
“Yeah, I know.” Haley stared into her plate.
“Did you make any friends on tour?” her mom tried lightening the mood. Bill snorted.
“I’ll say.” He smirked.
“What does he mean?” Mrs. Beckett asked, concerned.
“Nothing. He’s just being a tool. Everyone was really cool. I made a lot of friends.”
“Like who?” Mr. Beckett asked.
“Don’t call your brother a tool. It’s not polite.” Mrs. Beckett scolded at the same time.
“Well the guys in the band, Dan the tour manager, Charlie the security guy, Dirty…well he’s just Dirty. A whole bunch of people.” She counted everyone off on her fingers.
“Forgetting someone?” Bill raised his eyebrows at her.
“Who? What’s he talking about?” Mrs. Beckett asked.
“I don’t know. What is he talking about?” Haley returned Bill’s gaze.
“Haley slept with Pete!” Bill shouted, still staring at her. Mr. Beckett sighed and dropped his fork, like he didn’t want to know that about his daughter.
“Sweetheart, haven’t you gotten yourself in enough trouble already?” Mrs. Beckett tried to sound as comforting as possible while reprimanding her slutty daughter.
“It’s not like with Gabe. Pete likes me, we’re going out.”
“Gabe liked you too.” Bill pointed out. Haley shook her head incredulously.
“Doesn’t anybody trust my judgment?”
“It’s just that we just got you back, and we don’t want to lose you again.” Mr. Beckett stated.
“Gabe called here every day for almost a month, asking if we’d heard from you.” Mrs. Beckett placed her hand on Haley’s and squeezed.
“I know. And we’ve talked about it and we’re cool now. It’s gonna be different with Pete. I can tell.”
“As long as you’re happy this time.” Mrs. Beckett grinned.

Haley was sitting in her room the next afternoon watching TV when Bill knocked on the door and came in. “Hey, I’m going out for a while. Sisky said he and Jack were gonna stop by, so they’ll just buzz when they get here.” Haley nodded. “Is that mom’s photo album?” he pointed at the book lying on the floor by the bed.
“Um, yeah. I borrowed it for something.” Haley kicked it under the bed.
“Ok…well, if you want to call for a pizza in about an hour, I can pick it up.”
“Ok.” Bill walked out the door, and minutes later the buzzer rang. “That was quick.” She said as she opened the door and Sisky, Jack the Butcher and Mike all filed in.
“We were hiding around the corner until he left.” Mike nodded.
“Apparently this is a job for James Bond.” The Butcher said sarcastically.
“James Bond wouldn’t hide. He’d decapitate someone with his shoe.” Sisky said.
“That was in Austin Powers.” Haley laughed. “But seriously. Let’s get down to business. We only have an hour.”
“Let’s get everything set up. You hold this, you take this, no hold it like this…” Jack started handing out microphones and cables to everyone.
“So why’s EVERYONE here?” Haley looked around.
“They’re the camera crew.” Sisky said, sitting on the couch.
“Then what are you?” Haley asked.
“The mastermind.” He nodded.
“And where’s the other Michael?” she looked around, in case she missed him.
“Michael Guy Chislett? He’s back in Australia visiting his family.” Mike said.
“So, should we start with a tour?” Jack said, once all his equipment was passed around.
“Ok.” Haley stood up and smoothed down her hair. “Should I look at you or at the camera?” she asked Jack.
“Whatever you want.” He shrugged as everyone walked into the kitchen as a unit, due to the fact that they were all connected by the wires. Haley stood in the middle of the kitchen and everyone was crowded behind the camera in the corner, trying to be quiet.
“Ok, guys. This is ridiculous. You don’t all fit back there. Sisky’s not doing anything, you should come up here and give the tour with me.”
“Awesome.” Sisky crawled out of the corner between Mike’s legs.

“Yeah. So that way, when Bill sees this, I can blame it on you.” Haley laughed.
“Hey wait a minute…”
“You ARE the mastermind.” Mike pointed out, and Sisky relented.
“Are we ready?” Haley asked.
“Yeah, hold on.” Jack said, moving the camera around. “Butcher you can’t hold the microphone there. It looks like it’s poking her in the boob.” He turned the screen to show him.
“What about here?”
“Now it’s too far away. I can’t hear.”
“Here, switch with me, I’ll hold it.” Sisky took the microphone from him.
“Ok, now we’re ready.” Jack nodded and pressed the record button.
“Alright. So we’re in Bill’s apartment. This is the kitchen, and this is the refrigerator. We have…two Diet Cokes and half a sandwich. Great.”
“I’m totally eating that.” The Butcher reached over her shoulder and grabbed the sandwich. They went through each room of the apartment, not that there were many, in excruciating detail until they got to Bill’s bedroom.
“So this is his bedroom. He doesn’t make the bed. And this is the closet. Here’s where he keeps his underwear.”
“Woo-hoo!” the Butcher shouted from behind her as she pulled a drawer open to reveal one lonely pair of boxers.
“Huh. I think he needs to do his laundry.” She followed Butcher back past the camera into the bathroom. “This is where he showers…”
“Naked.” The Butcher wiggled his eyebrows at the camera.
“So…I think that’s it.” Haley shrugged.
“We have to see your room.” The Butcher led everyone across the hall.
“No one wants to see my room.” She followed as they opened the door and all shuffled in.
“Holy crap. It looks like Disco exploded!” Sisky said.
“Bill said it looked like Vegas threw up.” Haley laughed.
“I like it.” The Butcher smiled.
“Thanks. But I don’t know if you’re really the best judge of taste.” Everyone froze as they heard the lock on the door turn. “Crap, he’s home.” They all scrambled to unplug the camera, and look nonchalant. Haley grabbed the album from under the bed. “Here. Don’t mess anything up. It’s my mom’s. All the pictures are labeled, the best are from Halloween when we’re 3. He was a lobster.” She handed it to Sisky as everyone piled out of the bedroom.
“Hey guys.” Bill smiled as he opened the door. “What’s up?”
“We weren’t doing anything.” Mike shrugged.
“We were just leaving.” Jack grabbed his camera bag and headed to the door.
“You want to stay for some pizza? We got plenty.” He held up the two pizza boxes he was holding.
“No, we have to go. Got something to do.” Sisky held the photo album behind his back.
“Ok. See ya later.” Bill waved, confused.
“Oh, I ate your sandwich” Butcher said as he shut the door.
“What was that about?” Bill asked.
“I don’t know. Maybe they’ve got stuff to do.” Haley shrugged.
“What were they all doing here? With Jack’s camera. In your room.”
“Oh, they just wanted to how I decorated. They liked it.” Haley took one of the pizzas and headed into the kitchen.

It was three day later, and Jack had posted the video on their website, along with some of the more embarrassing childhood photos, complete with humorous captions. Haley had spent the entire day hiding in her room, waiting for Bill to watch it and freak out. She was just about to venture out for some food when her phone rang. She looked down at the screen and saw Pete’s name flashing. “Hey, Baby.”
“Hey. I miss you.”
“I miss you too.” Haley smiled widely.
“Ugh. Get a room.” Bill groaned, walking by the door.
“I have a room. It’s not my fault you spend your entire day walking back and forth in front of it!” Haley yelled at him.
“Bill giving you a hard time?” she could hear him smile into the phone.
“He just can’t mind his own business.”
“I saw the new TAI TV. It was hilarious. Who’s idea was it?” he laughed.
“Sisky’s I think. They just brought me along for the ride.”
“Has he seen it yet?”
“No. He’s probably gonna get mad. I’m hiding.”
“You’re afraid of what he’ll do to you?”
“I’m not afraid. He may be bigger than me, but he’s skinny. I can take him.” Pete snorted. “I can. I am freakishly strong. And he’s all gangly.”
“I believe you. Have you heard anything from your lawyers yet?”
“Not yet. But the press is starting to quiet down at last.” She sighed.
“Yeah. I’ve been keeping track.”
“Really?”
“I am a registered member of the haleybeckett-dot-com fan site.”
“There’s a haleybeckett-dot-com? Awesome.”
“And a dot-net. But that one’s kind of crap.”
“Maybe I’ll have to give them a spanking.”
“Mm. I know someone who needs a spanking…” he said in a low voice.
“Eew. That’s just dirty.” She laughed.
“You’re right. But you walked right into it.”
“I did. It’s my own fault.”
“So I’m flying into Chicago for a couple days.”
“Really? When! Why didn’t’ you tell me?” she practically squealed.
“Next week. It was real last minute, it wasn’t finalized until this morning.”
“I can’t wait. My mom wants to meet you.” She sighed.
“But I’ve already met your mom. A bunch of times in fact.”
“Yeah, but you’ve met her as Bill’s friend. Not as my…” she paused.
“Boyfriend?”
“Yes. ‘Cause you’re my boyfriend.” She smiled into the phone. “She wants to make sure that you’re ‘good for me’” she used finger quotes, even though he couldn’t see. “And you’re not going to turn me into some nut job who runs away to foreign countries. Whatever.” she shrugged.
“Ok. Sure.”
“Maybe we can go out to dinner or something. I’m hungry.” She started rummaging around her room for a bag of chips she left a couple days ago.
“Sounds good.” he laughed.
“What’s so funny?”
“For someone so skinny, you sure do eat a lot.”
“Hey! I have a fast metabolism. I re-decorated my room. You’ll have to see it when you come.”
“I plan on seeing it before and after I come too.” he laughed.
“Now THAT was dirty.” she gasped and laughed.
“So…what are you wearing?” Pete’s voice dropped an octave.
“Oh, so that’s what this is about.” Haley giggled. “I’m wearing a green tee shirt and a jeans skirt. What are you wearing?” She whispered.
“No! There will be none of that! At least wait until I’m out of the building. Gross!” Bill shouted from his room making both Pete and Haley crack up.
“Well that killed that mood.” Pete laughed.
“Oh my God, Haley! What the fuck! My lobster outfit is on TAI TV!” Bill yelled and rushed into her room.
“Busted. I’ve gotta go.”
“Ok, I’ll call you tomorrow.”
“Bye.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” She smiled and shut her phone. “It was Sisky’s idea. Don’t blame me!”

Haley and Pete were in the car on the way to her parent’s house. Haley was singing along to the radio and tapping her fingers on the steering wheel, and kept glancing over at Pete who kept readjusting his shirt and fidgeting with his hair. “Are you ok? You look nervous.” She finally said.
“I may have met your parents before, but I’m still going to meet my girlfriends parents.”
“You’ll be fine. They like you.”
“It’s different when I’m hanging out with their son than when I’m sleeping with their daughter. I don’t want them to think I’m some kind of nut job who’s taking advantage of you.”
“They don’t think you’re a nut job, they think I’m the nut job.”
“Are my pants wrinkled?” he mumbled, looking down at his lap.
“Not really. Are those new? I haven’t seen them before.”
“I just bought them. I figured I should meet your parents wearing guys pants.” Haley smirked and turned onto their street.
“Before I forget, I have something to tell you. Later though, after this.” They pulled up in front of the house, and Pete let out a little whimper as if in pain which made Haley laugh. “Relax.” They went inside and had a rather uneventful dinner with Haley’s parents. Pete eventually calmed down after Mrs. Beckett made Mr. Beckett stop interrogating him about his life/career/ hobbies/sleeping habits/ leisurely pursuits etc. Haley was trying to balance a stack of Tupperware containers to bring them out to the car. Her mother had given her all the leftovers from dinner as well as anything she could find in the refrigerator. She ‘didn’t want her children living on pizza and take-out’. “Thank you for a wonderful dinner.” Pete smiled and shook Mr. and Mrs. Beckett’s hands, putting on his best impress-the-parents act.
“It was great seeing you again, Pete. We hope you come around more often.” Mr. Beckett clapped him on the shoulder.
“And thank you. Haley is happier now than I’ve seen her in a VERY long time. I don’t think you have anything to worry about.” Mrs. Beckett beamed and gave him a quick hug. “You know, she’s never let us meet anyone she was dating before. We weren’t even allowed in the same room.” She gave him a knowing look. Pete smiled and walked out to the car where Haley was trying to open the door with her foot without dropping any of the containers.
“That wasn’t too bad.” Haley looked over once they got in the car.
“No, it wasn’t bad at all.”
“I told you they’d like you.” Pete smiled, remembering what her mother had told him.

Haley swung the door open to reveal a totally dark apartment. “I wonder where everyone is.” She mused. Pete shrugged and entered the apartment, turning on the light switch. “Helloooo?” Haley called out as she walked over and pressed the button on the blinking answering machine.
“Hey, it’s me.” Bill’s voice echoed out of the box. “If you get this, I just wanted to let you know that I’m spending the night at Mike’s. I don’t really want to be around while you guys do…whatever it is you plan on doing.”
“IT! While they do IT!” Mike’s voice laughed in the background.
“Yeah. So anyway, I’ll see you in the morning.” The machine clicked off.
“So, I guess that means we’re alone.” She turned to Pete. He grinned mischievously and crossed the room to her.
“You know, I really did miss you.” He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close, and sucking at her neck.
“I still have to show you how I decorated my room.” His lips moved up to her mouth.
“You do.”
“Do you want to go see it?” she whispered seductively, pressing her hips into his causing him to moan. He pulled back a little to look in her eyes.
“Yes. I would LOVE to go see your room.” She giggled as she pulled him by the shirt through the apartment and slammed the door shut. She threw him onto the bed and crawled on top.
“This is different. Not that I’m complaining…” he said as Haley pulled his shirt off and started kissing down his chest.
“Pete?” she mumbled sticking her tongue out and licking his left nipple.
“Yeah?”
“Shut the fuck up.” he sucked a breath in as she undid his belt.

The next morning Haley woke up to the sun streaming in the window and something warm lying next to her. As well as the strange feeling that she was being watched. She smiled slightly at the thought that that something warm was in Pete. Who was in fact here, and not on the phone half way across the country. She cracked one eye open to see Pete grinning down at her. “Quit staring at me.” She groaned.
“But you’re just so cute.” He layed back down and wrapped his arms around her, making her skin tingle at his touch.
“I could get used to this.” She smiled and placed her head on his chest.
“Mm. Me too.” Pete sighed. “What did you have to tell me?”
“Huh?”
“Last night, you said you had something to tell me.”
“Oh. Well,” she leaned up on her elbows so she was looking at his face. “You know my current dilemma?”
“Being naked on the internet, or the entire world finding out you had an entirely fake identity?”
“No, the one about me being po’. Wow, I’ve had a really bad couple of months.” She put her forehead in her hands and shook her head.
“Oh, that one. What about it?”
“Well, my lawyer figured out that if I stay in the fashion industry, but not modeling, my contract with my manager is void, but I’m technically not breaking it, so he can’t sue me and take all my money.”
“Ok?”
“Well, somehow word got out about my situation in the fashion world, and all kinds of people have been calling me up, telling me how bad they feel about it.”
“That’s nice of them.”
“Yeah, apparently I’m like the fashion world’s baby sister that they just want to collectively hug and feed pudding.”
“Huh?”
“That’ what Marc Jacobs said when he called to tell me that the guys from Heatherette had called him to get my number. ‘Cause me and Marc have gotten close over the years. When I was first starting out, he sort of took me under his wing and wouldn’t hire the girls who were talking shit about me. So a lot of people had been asking him for my contact info to get in touch with me, since I’m laying low.”
“Right.”
“So, I called the guys from Heatherette, and I’ve been talking to them for the past couple weeks now. They’ve been throwing ideas around for a while to make a line that’s more public friendly. That regular people can wear on the street and not look like they’ve just come from a club or fashion magazine. That’s still edgy but more mainstream, rock and roll but not rock star. Basically kind of emo.”
“Yeah…” Pete urged her on.
“They want me to design that line. They said they’ve always liked my style, and want me involved in the Heatherette family. With my current situation, now’s the perfect time to start the line.”
“That’s great! You have your career back.” He pulled her forward and kissed her, deepening it as she moved to lean over him. She pulled away and grinned, sliding down his body and tucking her head under the blankets.
“There’s one catch.” She said from somewhere around his belly button.
“Which is…?” he breathed heavily as she licked his bartskull tattoo.
“I’d have to move. The studio they want me to work out of is in L.A.” she grinned into his skin.
“Well I might just know someone who has a house out there that you could stay at.” He gasped as her lips closed around his hardening member.

The End.



So that's it. Please review. If I get good feedback, I'm thinking about writing a sequel, sort of the L.A. years.
Sign up to rate and review this story