Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Adventures of Emo Boy and Scene Girl!

Episode Six: St-st-stuttering Problems

by Lizzard 3 reviews

People need to not stutter so much, yeesh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Parody - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 663 words

0Unrated
"So we meet again..." A girl with wildly colored hair and large sunglasses said to a famous rock star.

"So it would seem," he said with his patented smirk.

"Whoo... Now, can we get this over with so that I can go back to sleep?" A sad, yet angry looking boy asked the two, as the steadily swelling bad western music stopped with a screech.

"Hey, when did we get a soundtrack, Emo Boy?" Scene Girl asked her near-catatonic companion, who shrugged in response.

"Meh. Must've been when our creator drew us. She still needs to put that up, by the way..."

"Duh! Anyway, what's your illin', Petrude?" Scene Girl removed her sunglasses, as she was inside, and she couldn't see very well with them on.

"It's not actually me, this time..." Pete said.

Scene Girl shook a finger in his face. "Of course it's not! Not EVERYTHING'S about you, ya know! Friggin' egomaniac!"

"It's actually Patrick..." Pete pouted, pointing into the other room.

"What's wrong with Hatrack?" Scene Girl asked, her eyes going to chibi proportions.

"He's on record mode." Pete grimaced as he fluffed the back of his hair.

"BROKEN record, more like." Fall Out Boy's drummer, Andy said, walking over and slipping his thick-rimmed black glasses back on.

"JESUS!" Scene Girl exclaimed, and launched herself at the truly Jesus-esque man.

"Okay, who let the fangirl in?" Andy pretty much ignored the super hero wrapped around his waist as her kept walking towards Pete.

"She's going to help Trick. Her, and this sad boy..." Pete said.

"EMO Boy," he corrected. "My name is Emo Boy. Scene Girl, pull yourself together. We have work to do."

Scene Girl reluctantly let go of Andy, and sat on the floor for a moment before springing up. "So, what's wrong with Patrick Stump?" Neither of the members of Fall Out Boy said a word as they looked as one to a door into what appeared to be a practice hall. Scene Girl edged towards the door, dragging Emo Boy with her.

"St-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st..." Patrick Stump stuttered, as he kept playing the same note on his guitar that he had slung around himself.

Joe was watching him, looking like he was a mixture of scared and high. "We were playing Dance, Dance, and this just... happened. He hasn't stopped for at least the last hour."

Scene Girl dropped to her knees, grief stricken. Emo Boy only rolled his eyes, and delivered a swift kick to Patrick's rear end.

The stuttering immediately stopped.

"Ow..." Patrick said, rubbing his bum. "What'd you have to kick me so hard for?" Emo Boy shrugged.

Scene Girl grinned, and gave the mysterious viewing device that was watching them a thumbs up. "Great teamwork, Emo-ey!" Scene Girl said, even though the only thing she had done was to sit on the ground whimpering. Emo Boy nodded as he went back to him usual quiet self.

"Alright, Mr. Trick, if that happens again, just give us a call, and we'll be right there!" Scene Girl said. Patrick nodded, and gave her a quick hug, which made Scene Girl blush.

Emo Boy cleared his throat.

"Ah, that's right!" Scene Girl said. "Our payment! Pass this around, if you'd please!" She was practically jumping up and down in anticipation of three new signatures to add to her collection. The notebook worked its way around until it got to Pete, who groaned.

"Do I HAVE to sign again?" he whined.

"Yes!" Scene Girl trilled. Pete sighed, signed it, and handed it back to her.

"Alright, now go. We need to practice." Andy said, and practically shoved Emo Boy and Scene Girl out the window, before slamming it shut.

"I think we scared him a little bit..." Scene Girl said.

"A bit?" Emo Boy asked her. She grinned and nodded. He rolled his eyes, and began flying towards their lair. After a moment, Scene Girl took off after her friend, doing random loop-de-loops as she followed him home.
Sign up to rate and review this story