Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

Is This How It’s Supposed to Be?

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

Something was wrong. Frank should be dead.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 555 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "Upside Down" - Jack Johnson

Frank woke in pain. It was like his skin was being sucked into itself. He couldn’t see, but tried to get up anyways. He fell, hitting his head on the floor.
Something was wrong.
Frank should be dead. He knew something wasn’t right. He had been dead and suddenly he wasn’t?
“Look whose awake…” Adam’s voice said.
Frank felt his eyes clearing. His heart felt like someone had ripped it out of his chest and was pouring acid into the hole.
“N-no…” he managed to mutter pathetically.
“Hey, it’s okay… Aiden’s gone.”
Frank saw blurry shapes. He felt someone press something to his mouth. Water trickled in so he swallowed reflexively.
“Drink. You need tons of water,” Adam told him.
An hour later Frank could see. He looked around. They weren’t in the white rooms, but someplace dark.
“Yeah, I got us out finally.”
“Where?” Frank asked.
“We’re behind the building.” Adam answered, placing a wet piece of fabric ripped off his clothing on Frank’s forehead.
“I shouldn’t be here…” Frank mumbled.
“Yeah. You should be underground,” Adam commented.
“Why aren’t I dead? I should be dead; I have to be dead…” Frank said.
“Because those humans brought you back to life apparently.” Adam said.
Frank jolted upwards, “You’re not human?”
“Relax, I could ask the same of you…” Adam replied, pushing Frank back down to the dirt underneath him.
“What… what do you mean?”
“Frank, I know who you are, I know what you are, and I know you need to get as far away from here as possible.” Adam said gently.
“What are you then?”
“Remember your friend Cody? He was my brother.”
“He had a brother?”
“He never told anyone and our parents wouldn’t talk about it. We were attacked by those two in there,” Adam said, pointing back at the lab, “when we were like 8 years old. Aiden and Riley took me, and left Cody back with the folks. They thought I was dead, but Cody knew I wasn’t. He was always a coward though; he wouldn’t look for me.”
Frank hissed in pain, his shoulder burning.
“Sorry. You’re lucky you know. Usually anyone like you would be killed by the amount of poison in a werewolf bite,” Adam cringed, sitting Frank up to put the cloth over his neck.
“Kill me…” Frank breathed desperately.
“No.”
“Please.”
“It won’t help,” Adam said.
“But Gerard-”
“Yeah, well you need to be alive now. Trust me,” Adam interrupted.
“They’re gonna get us out here…” Frank rasped.
“Yeah, but we tried, didn’t we?” Adam said softly.
There were sudden yells and screams erupting from the lab near them. Frank got to his feet shakily and Adam jumped up.
Suddenly a low growl came from the bushes next to them and a brown wolf-like creature lunged out. Adam growled in return and crouched with one had on the ground in front of Frank. His muscles rippled and suddenly his bones were cracking and skin shifting over him. His clothing fell to the ground around him and a much sleeker black wolf was in the center. Frank felt his head spin again and he passed out for the second time.
Sign up to rate and review this story