Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Forever and Ever Babe

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

It's been one year since Audrina's passed-away. Mikey and Alicia are engaged. Gerard and Kristy broke it off, and he is now engaged to MSI bassist, Lyn-Z. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 453 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

Well here we are, one year later. Gerard, Lyn-Z, Alicia, and I are going to visit Audrina's grave soon. I miss her so much. When she passed I felt like a little of me died. Ok that was emo, but still. She was my twin for fucking sake!!

"You ready to go??" Gerard asked me.

I nodded and followed him out to our cars. Gerard and Lyn-Z drove in Gerard's car and Alicia and I drove in mine. We all drove to 'Holy Sephlucure Cemetery' and once we arrived, I started to have an anxiety attack. Alicia gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. It helped.

Once the four of us surrounded her grave in silence. Then Max and Mike showed up with Chester. I was numb and so I didn't really feel the urge to strangle Chester after what Audrina told me. It was in the past and I'm over it. After about 15 minutes of silence and talking to Audrina's head stone, Max and Mike were comforting each other.

"I have an announcement to make," Max said, rubbing her belly.

Max had been pregnant for 7 months and she was deciding on a name for her baby girl. We all suggested some good names, but Max wanted it to be original and have meaning behind it. This was her first child with Mike and they needed the perfect name.

"I am going to name the baby Audrina Jamie Shinoda," announced Max.

We all smiled and Mike kissed Max. This was brand-new news to him as well. Just then out of the corner of my eye, I see Frank slowly walking towards us. He's holding a single white rose. He's dressed in a black suit and a black derby hat. With his head lowered he tries desperately to hold back his tears.

Frank knelt down next to Audrina's grave, and places the rose next to her grave. After we all stood in silence, we decided to leave my sister be and let her rest for eternity.

"Iero, you coming??" Gerard asked.

Frank turned his focus from 'Drina's grave and to my brother. He whipped his tears away and nodded.

"Yea, I uhh, I am. I will. J-Just give me a second," Frank replied.

We all shrugged our shoulders and walked back up to our cars. I knew that the poor kid was still heart broken. He even planned to propose to Audrina the night that she passed-away. I hope that they will someday meet again.

Audrina's POV

And with that he whispered something special and sweet. Something that only we said to each other.

"I love you," Frank whispered.

I love you two, baby. Forever and Ever.


The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story