Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

So long and Goodnight

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Funerals are never fun. 'Specially when it's a family member. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-21 - Updated: 2007-09-22 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

It's raining and foggy; as if today couldn't get any better. I take a deep breath and scan around the bus. Frank is over on the other side of the bus, blasting Audrina's iPod, and staring out the window. It just kills me to see my best friend upset. Gerard is flicking cigarette ashes out the window. He's given up drinking. Apparently when he heard the news, he was drinking a bottle of beer, then he smashed it against our tour bus and vowed to stay sober; for Audrina.

Right now we are all on our way to my baby sister's funeral. Audrina's funeral consisted of red and white roses. I didn't want to think about it, but I couldn't help it. She was my other half, my twin, for sobbing out loud!! Just thinking about her, brought tears to my eyes.

We've started to pull up to the church now. I can see the hearse pulling up and my sister's casket getting rolled into the church. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bus. Dressed in black suits and our heads bowed; we all walked silently into the church. Audrina's casket was placed over by a wall, she was surrounded by bouquets of fresh flowers, pictures of Gerard and me, and white candles. I walked over to my sister and knelt down.

Sobbing at her side I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, only to see Frank. He was a mess, he had been since she passed. He would hardly speak to ANY of us, or even eat. I haven't even heard the man talk in two-days. We had to cancel a few shows for the funeral and the fans have been VERY supportive.

I took my seat next to Max and Holly. Gerard soon joined us, he had the lyrics to 'Welcome to the Black Parade' in his hands.

"You ready for this??" I asked, my big brother.

"Yea. How are you holding up??" Gerard asked, me.

"I'll be ok, I think," I replied.

The priest gave us a sign and then I looked back at Bob, Ray, and a VERY emotional Frank. They nodded and we walked over to our guitars/drums. I wrapped my bass' strap around my shoulder. Gerard took the microphone; clenching it tightly he glanced over at our sister. He took a deep breath and started out an introduction.

"This one's for you, Drina girl," Gerard announced.

With that we started to play and it seemed to heighten the atmosphere. After playing a few of her favorites, the priest presented a lovely ceremony for our sister and then we went to the cemetary to watch her be lowered into the ground.

Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray, and I stood over her grave, and one by one we each dropped a red rose on her casket. I started crying and Gerard wrapped his arms around me; letting me cry into his shoulders. I felt like a little kid again. Always coming to Gerard when times got rough.

Frank was the last to leave her grave site. He blew her a kiss, and tossed some dirt into the ground. I could tell that his heart was breaking and that he wasn't EVER going to be the same. Audrina was his best friend and he would do ANYTHING for that girl. He did though. He kept her safe while she kept him sane.

My Chemical Romance will NEVER bee the same without that girl. My twin sister. We will constantly be reminded of her, but somehow, some way we will get through this ALL!!


A/N: Dedicated to Kaitlin. You're amazing, sweetheart!! xoxo

"Life is fun sometimes, but usually it has a bad ending." Abby P.
Sign up to rate and review this story