Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Whisper You Love Me as I march towards my own Black Parade

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Something has gone seriously....WRONG!! This is going to be a pretty intense chapter. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1660 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

I am awoken by the sound of cars speeding past the tour bus. We must be stopped at the gas station or something, because it doesn't look like the venue outside. Frankie is still asleep, so I laid my head down on his chest, listening to his heart beat, and immediately fell back asleep. As I stirred in my sleep, I could feel the warmth of Frankie's body nestling up against my side. It was comforting.

We finally reached the next venue, and it wasn't too far away from our hometown, but we still needed to take the buses because of our equipment and supplies. Frankie awoke me with a kiss. I opened my eyes to those two gorgeous hazel-eyes of his. We kissed again, I sat up, stretched, and jumped down from our bunk.

I stumbled down the hallway and to the bus door. We walked over to meet everyone else and a picnic table full of breakfast food. Whenever we're in Jersey, we are always catered to with a hot and yummy breakfast. Frankie and I chowed down on some food and sat close to each other.

As the day went on the guys practiced with 'Taking Back Sunday' and the bands started to rock-out on the 'Revolution' stage. I met up with some fans and it was nice seeing some unfamiliar faces. A couple of our old friends came to visit us. Unfortunately, Krissy and Alicia had to go to NYC for a few weeks to start a training class.

I didn't feel so well today, but I just blew it off as if it were nothing.

"You ok, sis?? You look a little pale," asked Mikey.

"Yea, I'm fine. Really. Don't worry about me," I assured, my twin brother.

He looked at me concerned, but then walked over to where Gerard was standing. We were all rocking-out to 'Mindless Self Indulgence' and I was taking some pictures for my live journal. Jimmy would occasionally give me a weird pose while performing. I would laugh in histarics, but still get a great shot out of it.

More time went on and 'Taking Back Sunday' were performing. I was getting overly excited for my brothers to play. Mikey and Gerard were waiting back-stage with me. We were giving each other hugs and I was wishing them both the best of luck.

"Thank-You!! Now without further ado, I'd like to call out a good friend of mine, Miss Audrina Way!!" said Antonio, into the microphone.

I was surprised, but I walked out on-stage with all my might and met him with the microphone.

"It is my pleasure to bring you a personal favorite. Can anyone guess??" I asked, the audience.

I heard everyone scream, "MCR!!".

I laughed and replied screaming, "That's right. Please help me welcome....MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!".

I gave Gerard the microphone and smacked Frankie's butt on the way off-stage. The audience laughed at Frank's expression. It was pretty histarical. The guys started to rock-out and they sounded great!!

Max, Holly, and I were rocking-out off-stage and having a great time. Just then, my world became distorted, and I began to feel weak. My arm started to result in a mind blowing painful sensation and I felt like my heart was on fire. I started shaking and I felt a faint coming on. Not noticing my discolored features, my friends didn't have time to catch my fall.

So there I was, on the floor, backstage, holding onto my heart. I started to feel like I wasn't going to be ok after all. I must've blacked-out because before I knew it, Mikey, Frank, Max, Mike, and Holly were surrounding me. Mikey was supporting my head with his firm, brotherly, hands. I was still light headed and didn't know what to do.

I clenched onto Mikey's shirt collar, and felt his face with my hands. Then my brain told me that I needed to get some medical help and FAST!! For fear that I wasn't going to make it.

"Hos-Hosp," I tried to say.

"What it is, Audrina??" asked Mikey, worried.

I took a few short breaths and tried again.

"Hos-Hosp-Hospital," I said, gasping for air.

"Hospital!! We need to take her to the hospital. She needs help," said Max.

Mikey lifted my fragile body up in his arms and quickly carried me to out to the parking lot, where Max's car was. Holly helped lay me down in the car. She sat up front with Max, as we sped to the hospital. Frank and Mike followed close behind, Max's car, and it only took a matter of minutes to get to the closest hospital.

Once we were there, Frank came to the car door, opened it, and helped Mikey get me out of the car. Mikey picked me up and I wrapped my fragile arms around his neck. I said that I could make it by walking. Without confrontation, Mikey let me down and I tried to walk. I made it about 20 steps, but the collapsed. Mikey caught me in his arms.

I started to shake and sob.

"M-Mikey," I said, meekly.

"Audrina, please, don't do this," Mikey pleaded, starting to sob as well.

Frankie ran to my side as well. He started to rub my head. I stared into his wide, beautiful, round, and hazel-eyes. I leaned into a kiss and he pressed his soft lips to mine. We kissed for what seemed like our first kiss all over again. Innocent, but passionate. As we pulled away from the kiss, I felt tear drops sting my eye-lids and wet my eye-lashes.

"Frankie, I just wanna tell you that I'm in-love with you," I confessed.

"Audrina, I'm in-love with you too, but you're not going to die," said Frank, fighting back tears.

That only made matters worse. I wasn't the same anymore. There was something seriously wrong with me and I couldn't go on anymore. I looked into my twin's eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mikey, I love being your twin. Will you please tell Gerard that I forgive him and that I love him??" I asked.

I started to have shorter breaths, but I had only one last request.

"Will you play at my funeral??" I asked.

Mikey broke down in tears and nodded. My mind started to replay my entire childhood, adolescence, past relationships, my brothers, and Frankie. I saw flash backs of when I was with Chester. Holding him close and being loved by him. Then I saw Frankie and me. We were holding hands and kissing underneath the stars, like we use to do every night when the sun set.

But, I was fading fast. My world then started spinning, I felt dizzy, my heart was racing, but then it started to slow down. Within a matter of seconds, I saw white. I saw only a bright white light and the sound of my brother's crying. I also heard the sound of Frank's crying and his voice, calling for Max, Holly, and Mike to come quick because I had died. I was laying there dead; in my twins arms.

Mikey's POV

"AUDRINAAAAAAAAAA!!" I frantically screamed.

She couldn't have died. No No. She was fine earlier. Oh God. Why the hell did my twin sister have to die?? She was my everything!! My other half. I love Audrina soo much!!

"Ohh God!! Why is she dead?? She's too young to die!!" I screamed.

"Mikey, come on we have to get Audrina to the morgue," said Max.

Morgue?? Audrina?? My little sister?? NO!!!!! She's my angel!! I was starting to sob even harder now. Frank knelt down and placed a kiss on her cold lips. Whispering "I love you"; he put his hoodie over my sister's pale face. He then whipped a few tears away.

Max and Holly were holding each other tightly. Mike went to go and inform Gerard about Audrina. Gerard had gone back to Linkin Park's bus for some drinks after our show and he was completely oblivious to Audrina's collapse; let alone her death.

"Gerard's on his way," Mike announced.

I nodded. Frank helped me to my feet and I carried Audrina's body into the Emergency entrance. I was too hysterical to talk and Frank started shaking with emotions.

"My best friend just collapsed and died out in the parking lot. Umm, this is her twin brother, Mikey, and he has her in his arms," Max explained, to the nurse.

The nurse nodded and then called for help. Seconds later, 2 doctors came in with a gurney. I laid my sister down on it, kissed her hand, then turned around to see my brother, standing there; with tears streaming down his face. We hugged and cried our hearts out to each other. Our baby sister had just passed-away, outside in the parking lot of the hospital. She had gone to join her own Black Parade.

**

Max was walking outside and her eyes met with Chester's. He smiled at her.

"Where's the princess??" asked Chester, cheekily.

"Why do you care??" Max snapped.

"I haven't seen her around. I was just wondering what happened to Princess Audrina. Did she break a nail and have to get hospitalized, again??" asked Chester.

What an asshole!! He had NO spin!! He was dick less and ohh damn was I pissed. But before I could kick his ass, my girl, Max had given him what he deserved. A swift kick in the balls. I started laughing.

"THAT'S FOR BREAKING AUDRINA'S HEART!! You know what big brother??" yelled Max.

"What??" groaned Chester.

"SHE'S DEAD!! She had a massive heart attack and died!! She's NO LONGER ALIVE!!" Max continued shouting.

Chester's eyes widened and he stared up at his sister, whom was now so overwhelmed with emotions, she was crying. I walked over to her, kissed her forehead, and embraced her tightly, in my arms.

"I'm here, Max. Shh. I'm here for you," I said, choking back tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story