Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Thickening the air I breathe

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Back to her old self?? Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 732 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

I still wasn't myself, but I was feeling better. Last night at Frank's house was magical. We hardly went to sleep. After we made love he ran to his fridge and whipped-up a special Vegan smoothie for us. It was filled with berries and some soy yogurt. Frankie is not much of a cook, but he's cute when he tries. We both became Vegetarian together when we were kids, but Frank just turned Vegan a few years ago.

Right now I am just sitting on the tour bus and waiting for my brothers to get finished with their sound-check. I was wearing some black, fitted, sweatpants, and a small, black, tank-top. I was also cuddling with Frankie's 'Revenge' hoodie. It smelt like his Axe body spray and I loved it. I was listening to my iPod and updating my live journal. The fans of 'MCR' like to pay a visit to my page and get updates on the band. I'm constantly taking pictures and what not. Recently, it has consisted of me and Frankie.

But this recent post read:

-MC_Army_Rvnge-

I'm home!! Yea, the hospital stay wasn't too bad, but I am back now!! If you are wondering what happened, I was having mild panic attacks, due to a lack of sleep and a great deal of stress. With a few pokes and some drops of blood, I am back to my old self again. Tomorrow night is a big night for the band. We are performing in our hometown here in Jersey. It's going to be a wild night and our friends from 'Taking Back Sunday' are going to have a special jam sesh with the guys. I think I'm more excited than the bands are for tomorrow night. Come by the Revolution stage and check-out my friends from 'Mindless Self Indulgence' and get a chance to hang-out with Gerard, Frankie, and I. I'll be walking around and Gee will be on the side stage. Frankie will probably be hanging around for 'MSI' and 'Saosin', but other than that, stop on by. Welp, that's all I gotta say for now.

XoXo
Drina Girl


I was super excited for the show tomorrow night, but I was also nervous. I love Jersey, but sometimes we can have some tough crowds. Not to worry, though. I'm pretty sure I'll be protected. What with 10 other bands, body guards, and my brothers to protect me. Frankie came in with a Star bucks cup for me. He handed it to me and I immediately smelt the aroma of a Vanilla Chi Latte. It smelt soooo good and I immediately dove in.

"What is the prettiest girl in the world doing??" Frankie asked me.

I smiled, we kissed, and then I said that I updated my live journal for the fans. I sipped my Latte, held onto Frankie's hand and one by one everyone from the band along with my friends. Max and Mike asked me if I wanted to join them for a stroll. I agreed and leaped at the opportunity. I kissed Frankie and then left with my two friends.

As we made our way around the parking lot and heading towards a picnic table we were talking about really random things. Things like, Family, Friends, Love, Music, and just plain old life in general.

"What do you think of Frankie??" asked Max.

"I am in-love with him," I replied, without hesitation.

Max smiled, and I blushed a little. It was true!! That man made my heart sing!! I am madly in-love with Frankie Iero and no one was going to stop us from being together!!

The three of us started talking more in depth until night time and then we went back on our tour buses to get some rest before the show the following night. Frankie and I got into bed together and cuddled one another. Being together for this one night felt ever so special. I felt the same way I did when I first started to have a crush on him. Back in middle school when he first learned the guitar and 'MCR' were in their earliest of early stages. Basically, singing a long to some dueling acoustic guitars. It felt nice and I didn't want it to EVER stop. Frank then whispered three small words to me. I. Love. You.

A/N: Dedicated to Shelby. God Bless.
Sign up to rate and review this story