Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

I can feel you all around me

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Audrina's in the hospital. Gerard is still drinking and won't even come and visit his baby sister. Mikey is at his twin's bedside, constantly. Along with Max, Holly, and Frankie. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 828 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

I hate it here, but at least I have my twin to help me through it all. He's sitting by my hospital bed, head on the side post, holding my hand, and crying. I love Mikey with all my heart. I remember being about 16 and watching Gerard drinking his life away. I remember being scared and not knowing what was wrong with my big brother. Gerard would throw tantrums, get sick all over the place, and he would end up passing-out on the living room couch.

"Mikey," I said, meekly.

He lifted his head, I saw a few tears streaming down my twin's face. My tears were identical to his. I stretched my arms towards my brother and he wrapped his around me. We embraced in a hug and it was nice. I felt safe.

"You're going to be ok, Drina," Mikey promised.

I smiled, but tears were still streaming down my face. I still felt weak, but somehow I felt like I was going to make it. My heart was still racing, but I was going to be ok. The doctors will take good care of me.

"Miss Way?? I have good news!!" announced the doctor.

Mikey and I looked up at the smiling doctor.

"What is it??" I asked.

"You get to go home today. Actually in about two hours," replied the doctor.

I smiled from ear-to-ear, and I saw the tears drying up in Mikey's eyes. We embraced again and then the doctor left us to our privacy. A nurse then came in with a blood test. I tensed-up, but Mikey rubbed my back, letting me know that it was going to be ok.

He was right, the test wasn't so bad. My lip piercing felt worse. After they removed the tubes from my hands and forearms , I was allowed to be released. Being out in the real world again seemed like a mircale. I was in a wheel chair, only because the doctors didn't want me to strain my heart, so Mikey helped wheel me out of the hospital with Frank, Holly, and Max trailing behind us. Frank was holding my hand the whole time, and Max and Holly were walking with their heads down. They were both still traumatized by all this. And who could blame them?? Their best friend was just in the hospital. I love my girls. They're always so supportive and there for me.

Once we were inside Mikey's car, we headed back home, so we could have some dinner, and just relax before our show that following night. Mikey sat in the driver's seat with Max in the passenger seat. Holly sat in the back with Frankie and me.

The night went on and on. We all sat around the living room, eating pizza, and watching a movie. Frankie and I decided to go over to his house for a little bit. We wanted some privacy so we could be intimate. Once we came up to his door, he took out his key from under the rug, and unlocked the door. No one was going to be home. Mr. and Mrs. Iero were in Chicago visiting family and Holly was living in an apartment with some friends.

Frank took my hand and spun me close to him. We embraced and then passionately kissed. He lead me upstairs to his room. We kissed more and more. I sat down on his bed, lifted up my arms, and let him take my shirt and bra off. Once he did that I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He was now down to his boxers. We continued to make-out until we were equally exposed. Frank and I started to make love for the first time. It was nice and slow, but for some reason I had a few tears in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and whispered "I Love You".

My finger nails dug into his back and my legs were wrapped around him. Though we were on a bed, he still supported my back with his hands. He kissed my lips, neck, and breasts and I kissed his lips and neck. We were expressing so much passion towards each other that I finally felt loved; for the first time, out side my family, in my life.

I traced Frank's tattoos with my hands, felt his chizzled body upon me. Once we reached a peak, we stopped and just laid there, in each other's arms. It was an amazing, spiritual, and emotional feeling of love. I am in-love with Frank Iero. He is the man of my dreams. He knows all my weaknesses and strengths.

I felt his mildly sweaty, jet-black hair with my hand and pulled his head towards me; placing an intense kiss upon his lips. As we kissed he held my body close to him. Feeling our skin-upon-skin contact was the best feeling in the world. I love him. What more could I ask for??
Sign up to rate and review this story