Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

The amount of pills I've taken

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Sometimes it seems like history repeats itself....Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 607 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

It was nice to be back home for a little bit, while on-tour. Max, Holly, and I all sat down on our patio chairs like we use to. Laughing and eating Vegan cookies; it seemed like we were kids again. Just then we heard some stumbling, laughing, and smelt cigarette smoke. I had a feeling Gerard and the guys were near by. It wasn't until I saw my brother's blood shot eyes that I knew something was seriously wrong. Ohh gosh. He started drinking....again.

I immediately became apprehensive and scared. Gerard got scary when he's drunk and I hated seeing him like this. I asked the girls if they wanted to go inside, they agreed and we went inside the house; not knowing that they'd follow. I turned around and saw my intoxicated brother standing right behind me, smiling.

"Whad wrong, Drina??" asked Gerard, slurring his words.

I tried to ignore him, but he still insisted to embarrass himself. Stumbling all over the place, Gerard was falling back into his old self again. I started to feel sick and wanting to cry, all at the same time. The guys were laughing and drinking to make matters worse.

"Gerard, maybe you should sit down," said Max.

"No. I'm fine," Gerard replied.

"Gerard....please, you're scaring us," Max tried, again.

"Snow I'm not," Gerard slurred.

I began shaking and panicing. Gerard became weirder and weirder. It didn't help the fact that he had a bottle of Corona in his hand; that he was clenching ever so tightly. I kept my eyes on that bottle and watched the memories of Gee's alcoholism stage. They played like silent old film and I couldn't get them to stop.

"Gerard, please can you just go??" I said, half lashing-out at him.

He looked surprised, burped, took another swig, and stumbled out of the room. He went to go and find the guys of Linkin Park and get even more wasted with them. It wasn't the fact that I hated drinking. I had the occasional drink here and there, but I never get wasted. That just wasn't my thing. Unfortunately for my older brother, it was a top priority. He went from a silly drunk to a mean wasted drunk within a matter of drinks. I hated seeing my rock, my oldest brother, wasting his precious life away. I mean it was one thing for him to smoke, but to drink AND smoke. That was just at it's worse.

"Drina?? Are you ok?? You look like you're going to faint," said Mikey.

I didn't know what he was thinking, until I looked up at my twin, felt nauseous, dizzy, and unstable. My breathing was completely off and my hands were trembling. My heart was racing. Mikey was right. I didn't feel so well, but before I could do anything about it. I was out cold on the floor.

Apparently I was rushed to the hospital because of my fainting and I was awoken by the sounds of the beeping heart monitors.

"Where am I??" I asked, out loud.

"At the hospital. You had a panic attack that was like a seizure. It made you pass-out, but now you're in good hands," explained Mikey.

Hearing Mikey's voice just eased my confusion, but I was too weak to carry on more of the conversation, so I fell back asleep. I was wishing to wake-up from this total nightmare of the old Gerard. It scared me. How could I look-up to someone who goes against what he stands for?? He vowed to stop getting wasted, but I guess he forgot how to stay sober.
Sign up to rate and review this story