Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Piercing Affection

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Audrina gets something.....what is it?? Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 748 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

"You're sure that it won't h-hurt??" I said, scared.

"Babe, I have piercings AND tattoos, trust me!!" replied Frankie, sincerely.

I sighed a sense of relief and Frank kissed my head. I looked over at Gerard and Mikey, whom were checking-out tattoo styles. I am scared out of my wits to get this done, but I know that Frankie won't let anything harm me, so I'll be ok. At least I hope so. Frank saw the fear in my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Alright, are we ready to pierce??" asked the piercer, Kat.

I took a deep breath and nodded. Then I took Frankie's hand as she applied the rubbing alcohol. I closed my eyes, clenched onto Frankie's hand and before I could think about the needle, I had a new piercing on the side of my lip.

"See that wasn't so bad, now was it??" asked Frank.

I nodded and then checked-out my new piercing. Everyone seemed to like it and that was encouraging enough for me. Frank, Gerard, Mikey, and I all left the shop and headed towards a local coffee shop. We walked into the shop and I immediately saw a young girl who looked a lot like Frankie. She had light brown hair that was neck-length and in two small pigtails. She had hazel-green eyes, olive skin, and she was about 5'7. We made our way over to the counter and started to order our drinks.

"FRANKIE!!" screamed the girl behind the counter.

"Hey Holly!! How are you??" asked Frank.

"I'm great. I forgot that you guys had a show tonight," Holly confessed.

We all started talking and catching-up. Holly and I hardly hung-out when we were younger. Actually, if I remember correctly, she was a baby for most of our childhoods. Ya see, she and Frankie are only 3 or 4 years apart, but that's alright, she was still a cool girl to be around.

After ordering our coffees we left the shop and promised to get Holly a back-stage pass so we could all hang-out.

Frank and I continued to hold hands, but I also found myself walking with my brothers. And like I said before, we'd get stares from on-lookers, probably wondering why we look so similar. Hello people!! Audrina Elena Way and Micheal James Way are FRATERNAL TWINS!! Does NO ONE read Buzz net anymore?? Sheesh. MCR has only been around since like....forever. Or at least it had seemed like it for me.

"Mikey, I think we should change roles," I announced, laughing.

"Like you be me and I be you??" he asked.

We both looked at each other and bursted-out laughing. Mikey then started rubbing up on Frankie and it was just plain hilarious watching my boyfriend squirm by my twin's affection.

"Ohh Frankinator, I love you," Mikey said, rubbing Frank's head.

"Mikey you fucking homo!! Get off me!!" said Frank, a little disturbed and nervous.

Frank and Mikey then started playfully fighting. I laughed and cheered Mikey on.

"Hey no love for the Frankie Monster??" asked Frank.

I gave him an innocent smile and then he just smiled and shook his head. Then Gerard came up behind me, put his arm around me.

"I think it's time for you to run," he whispered in my ear.

My expression changed from a smile to a worried look as I saw Mikey, Gerard, and Frank corner me. They all had that look in their eyes that I hated. It was the look of "We're about to tickle you until you puke."

Mikey took my arms and held them with his so I couldn't get away. I tried squirming out, but I couldn't. So yes, my friends and brothers tickled me until my sides hurt and I was basically in tears from laughter.

They let me go and Frankie gave me a kiss. Our lip piercings must've just fallen in-love with each other because yes. We. Got. Stuck.

"Oww, ok, umm Fwank, we're stuck," I said trying to talk.

Frank giggled, which hurt both of us. He then twisted our rings out of one another. I rubbed my new piercing then took Frank's hand and we walked-off. Our relationship was getting stronger and stronger everyday. We could see it, fans adored it, and our band was happy.

More happy days to come?? Let's hope so.


A/N: Dedicated to my best friend, Abby whom is recovering. Also to the guys of MCR who have helped me through it all.
Sign up to rate and review this story