Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

The Vegan Cookies are that way!!

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Vegetarians make such CUTE couples!! Don'tcha think?? Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-11 - Updated: 2007-09-12 - 780 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

I laid there, in his muscular, yet slender; tattooed arms. I was still in my pajamas and my hair was a little messed-up, but I didn't mind. He looks so adorable when he's fast asleep. I wish I could stay like this forever. I looked at my watch, it was 3:30 am, but I wasn't at all tired. I kept thinking about our kiss. It makes me smile every time my memory replays it.

"Ohh Frankie," I said, softly.

I felt his firm hands with mine and then snuggled up to his body. This awoke him, but he didn't voice a sound. All we did was smile. Then I felt his lips press against mine. I also felt the metal of his lip ring push against the corner of my mouth. I love kissing Frankie; it's so blissful. He holds me tight when we sleep; giving me a sense of security.

***
Hours passed. We fell back asleep and before I knew it. The sun kissed our cheeks and woke us up. I woke up to Frankie resting beside me.

"Good Morning, baby," I said, softly.

Frank's eyes opened, he looked into my eyes, smiled and then yawned. I sat up, hopped down onto the floor of the tour bus. I grabbed my 'MCR' hoodie, and then I walked to the front of the bus where I saw, Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray, all drinking coffee and reading comic books. Gerard was having a cigarette, flicking his ashes out the open window. Mikey noticed me and smiled. I opened the fridge, grabbed a Red Bull, and reached up into the cupboard and grabbed a Nutri-Grain bar, then sat down next to my twin brother. We only had about an hour and a half until our next venue. So that was good. This was our last concert before our day off. I'm so excited for our day off, we are going to go shopping and such. Frankie, Mikey, Gerard, and I always hung-out at the mall when we were kids. People would constantly come up to Mikey and I and ask us if we were twins. We'd of course say yes, then have an argument over the 5-minute age difference. Ya see, Mikes and I had the same black and white rimmed glasses, he was slightly taller than me, we are both slender, and were both punks, while growing up. He's my best friend and I'm proud to be his twin.

Just then, sleepy-head Frankie, came to join us. He grabbed a Red Bull and sat down across from me. I smiled and then we all started talking about the show tonight.

"Are we singing 'Cancer', tonight??" asked Gerard.

"Yea, if that's ok with you," I replied.

"Well of course it is. You're my kid sister and I love singing with you," said Gerard.

That made me happy and I really felt that Gerard meant it. He's such a good brother like that.

**
Time went on and we were already at the venue. A few fans had arrived already and we invited them back-stage with us. One fan had a clear box full of cookies for Frankie and me.

"Vegetarian friendly??" I asked the fan.

She nodded. And explained what they were made out of. Apparently they were Vegan and so was the fan and her two best friends. Frank and I are big supporters of Peta2.com and animal rights; so finding other fellow Vegans and Vegetarians was a special treat for us. We gladly accepted the cookies and ate the cookies while answering the fans questions. Frank and the guys autographed some merchandise for the fans and even posed in pictures for them. I love meeting new fans and getting to know how much My Chemical Romance truly means to them. Fans are great and they mean so much to us, the artists.

After awhile the guys went to sound-check while, Max, Krissy, Alicia, and I hung-out around the venue, eating humus and drinking Red Bulls. Alicia did my hair up in braids and twists for the show tonight, Krissy did my make-up, and Max picked-out my clothes. We occasionally do that on-tour when we are bored. I looked amazing!! My hair was all teased and crazy. My make-up was totally 'MCR' appropriate and my clothing defiantly screamed "Rocker Chick". This show was going to rock and I couldn't wait until I heard the roar of Frankie's guitar.

Dedicated to Gracie and her boyfriend, Mike, for giving me the recipe to these A-MAZING Chocolate Vegan Cookies!! Here's the website to the recipe if you want to taste the scrumptious yummyness!!

http://www.theppk.com/recipes/dbrecipes/index.php?RecipeID=111
Sign up to rate and review this story