Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Hold my hand as we feel the music....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Frankie and Audrina's pj party!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 595 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

I loaded up my bag with face wash, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a pillow. I am dressed my comfy black and red pj bottoms, a slim-fit black and red 'MCR' tank-top, and black sandals. I took a deep breath and walked-out of the tour bus. As I made my way from Linkin Park's but to my brothers' bus, I immediately felt the pending anticipation; some of me wanted to turn around and run away, but the other side wanted to go through with this.

I took another deep breath and then knocked on the door. There was a hesitated pause, but then Frank was there to answer. I looked at him, smiled, and then made my way onto the bus. I put my stuff on the ground and looked back at Frank. Something must've came over me because I suddenly found myself in Frank's arms; embracing him, tightly.

"Audrina," he said, softly.

I started to embrace him tighter and tak in the aroma of his body. For once in my life I felt safe, secure, and loved. Frank rubbed my back with his firm hands and I snuggled up to his shoulder.

"Ohh Frankie," I said, lightly.

We continued our embrace until Frank pulled away, took my hand, and sat me down on the couch to watch a movie. We sat there, Frank's arm around me, and feeling completely content.

"I have something for you," Frank announced.

I was curious, but knew that Frankie always had something up his sleeve. He presented me with a small box. It was light pink and had a gold piece of string tied around it. I opened up the box and to my surprise, there was an assortment of my favorite chocolates. Some milk chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, and other little chocolates. I had a big smile on my face and then wrapped my arms around Frankie.

"I also have this," Frankie said.

He then pulled out a plastic bag full of Red Bull, Vitamin Water, Twizzlers, and Peanut Butter M&M's.

"You know me too well," I said, still grinning.

Frank returned the expression and we then began to watch the movie, 'She's All That'; it was one of my favorites. Just then the light went out on the tour bus and I jumped. Frank and I stared at each other in the darkness and hear some laughter.

"Who's out there??" I asked.

"I don't know," Frank replied.

Just then we heard some more laughter and ghostly howls. I figured it might be Jimmy, Gerard, Ville, and Mikey playing a prank on us, so we decided to play along. I turned to Frank, whispered that we should put on a show for our audience. Frank smiled and agreed. He then pushed back my hair from my face, and started to passionately kiss me. We soon went from just friends to more than friends.

Gerard and his crew kept trying to scare us, so without further ado he bursted through the tour bus door, only to find me and Frank making-out. This must've grossed him out because his howls stopped and he started to make gagging noises.

"Iero!! Get your hands OFF my sister," Gerard yelled.

We broke apart, I giggled, and saw our audience; which consisted of Max, Mike, Alicia, Mikey, Krissy, Jimmy, Ville, and Gerard. I looked at my girls and we just couldn't keep a straight face any longer.

"Awe, Frankie got kissed!!" laughed Krissy.

Frank and I both looked at each other and blushed. This was going to be an interesting tour.

"You
Sign up to rate and review this story