Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heart ache to sing

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Audrina's trying to deal with being on-tour and alone. Mikey is being a good brother and comforting his sister. Frank is also trying to win over Audrina's broken heart. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 1993 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

Audrina's upset and that makes me upset. Being twins we kinda have the same emotions sometimes. She hardly gets her heartbroken and she seems to be ok on the relationship status. I can't help, but comfort her.

"I'm fine. It's just hard to see him all obnoxious and drunk, ya know??" Audrina asked me.

"Yea, I know exactly what you mean. I remember seeing what all of us went through when Gerard started drinking. It was devastating and hard, but we got through it," I replied, trying to encourage her.

Audrina nodded and sighed. She finished her lunch and then sat back.

"I wanna sing with Gerard tonight," Audrina said.

"Well then you should tell him. I know he'd love that," I replied.

Audrina then smiled and stood up. She and I then walked back to the picnic table where only Max, Frank, Mike, and Gerard were. Audrina pulled Gerard to the side, while I went off to go and find Alicia.

"Gee?? Umm can I sing with you tonight?? Maybe we can sing 'Cancer' or 'Mama' or something," Audrina asked Gerard.

"Yea, that'll be cool. I know that the fans always enjoy hearing us sing together. I was hoping you'd ask, actually," said Gerard.

Audrina then smiled again and she hugged Gerard. Gerard then went off to get ready for sound-check, while Audrina went to hang-out with Max.

Audrina's POV

"Soo Gerard and I are going to sing a duet tonight," I announced to my friend.

"That's so cool!! So are you ok now??" asked Max.

I nodded.

"I'll be ok. I mean, I'm pretty much over it by now. Mikey talked to me and that helped," I explained.

Just then Frank caught-up to us. He handed me a note and a flower. Confused as to why he handed me a note, I looked at the folded piece of paper and it read "Read it alone". I obeyed the note's command and stuffed it in my back pocket. We continued walking until we reached the dressing rooms, backstage.

"Well it looks like the fans will be here soon, so we better just stay back here until we're needed for the merchandise booths," said Max.

I nodded. Max and I were in-charge of the merchandise booth. It was a lot of fun, selling t-shirts, cds, and getting to know the fan-base. We started helping with merchandise on the 'Black Parade' tour. It was a lot of fun and we just volunteered to do it again. Some fans recognize me from my posts on Myspace and Live Journal, but more importantly, Chester's girlfriend. Well, they'll have something new to blog about tonight, The Break-Up: Chester and Audrina.

Max went to go off and find Mike before the show started. I went to over to Mikey's laptop and started IMing some friends and some fans that had my screen name.

Screamn_Hayleylujah:What up, Drina girl??

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Hey Hayley. How's Warped??

Screamn_Hayleyujah: It's good. I'm just so happy to be done with school and out doing what I love and do best.

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: I know what you mean. Being done with college rocks.

Screamn_Hayleyujah: Yea, how are you and Chester??

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: ...Not so good.

Screamn_Hayleyujah: Uh oh!! Tell me what happened!!

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: We broke-up. I'll call you later and tell you the rest of the details. But right now, I have to go.

Screamn_Hayleyujah: :( Alright well, feel better. Tell everyone I say Howdy from Warped Tour!!

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Thanks. I will. We've gotta chill once the summer is over. That's weird to say. lol.

Screamn_Hayleyujah: Yea I know.

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Well, I'll check ya later, babe. Bye Bye.

Screamn_Hayleyujah: Bye!!

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge has signed off.

Mikey came into the room and told me that Max and I needed to go and start selling the merchandise. I got up, grabbed Mikey's hoodie, and then quickly spiked my hair. Whenever you go out into the public, you're required to be decked-out in either, MCR, Taking Back Sunday, Linkin Park, Placebo, HIM, or Julien-K, gear. Since I'm with the MCR crew, I'm usually seen in a black tank-top that reads 'Black Parade crew' and on the back it says 'Nurse' because I'm a girl, and the guys where a black t-shirt that also reads 'Black Parade crew' and on the back it says 'Patient'. It's pretty cool. Then we where any MCR zip-up hoodies over our shirts. We can wear jeans, which is nice, and more comfortable with the fans. It's all about revenge and rebellion with these kids so we want to look the part as best as we can.

The fans also like our different hairstyles. Since Alicia and I have been doing each other's hair for as long as I can remember, we always have to update our hair and the band's hair. So when MCR came-out with their first single 'Welcome to the Black Parade' he asked me to dye his hair white blonde. My hair right now consists of an all black base and pinkish red streaks seaping through. It's also long in the front and short and spikey in the back. I love my ever so changing hairstyles.

"Can I get product number 24??" asked a fan.

I nodded.

"30 dollars please," I asked, sweetly.

She then looked to her mom for the money and her mom handed her two twenty dollar bills. This fan-girl looked to be about 15-years-old, she was adorable. I remember going to my first rock concert with Gerard, Mikey, and Frank; it was Blink-182 and I had a blast.

"Here's 10 dollars back and your t-shirt. Let's see how that fits," I said.

Her eyes lit-up when she saw how the shirt looked on her. She then took a long, good look at me. It was as if she was trying to make the connection between me and Mikey.

"Aren't you Audrina Way?? Mikey and Gerard's sister??" she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wow, are they around?? I am a huge fan of My Chemical Romance," she explained.

"Yea, they're around here somewhere," I replied.

"My Chemical Romance is all over her room and she's constantly playing their cd," said her mom.

"Awe, that's soo cool. Yea, I love my brothers' music. It's so powerful, ya know?? I'm their personal number one fan," I laughed.

"Well, we'd better get going. Thank-You for the shirt, Audrina was it??" asked her mom.

"You are very welcome, and yes, I'm Audrina Way. Come back and see me again!!" I replied.

The little fan-girl and her mom trailed-off to their seats. I love making fans happy. It's also great to hear when music has influenced their life in some way. Music is just that powerful, ya know??

Just then I felt two fingers on each of my sides, poke me. I jumped and turned around to see Frankie's smile and freshly outlined eyes.

"What up Frankinator??" I asked.

"Not much, Drina girl. How's the merch. selling going??" Frank asked.

"It's good, but I mean we just started," I replied.

Just then a group of girls started freaking-out at the sight of Frank. I had to giggle, just a little bit. Frank's expression was priceless and adorable.

"Ohh my gosh, it's Frankie!!" said one fan-girl.

"Ohh my gosh, where??" asked Frank, in a high-pitched voice.

He then looked around and I showed him a mirror. He then dramatically gasped and we all started laughing.

"Ohh Frank, you're such a dork," I said.

"Can I have your autograph??" asked another fan.

Frank nodded and grabbed a t-shirt.

"Who do I make this out to??" Frank asked.

"Holly," replied the fan.

Frank signed the shirt for Holly and then gave it to her.

"It's on me," Frank said, then winked at Holly.

"Pay you back when the show is over," Frank whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry about it, stud muffin," I whispered back; half giggling.

Max and I continued selling the merchandise and pretty soon the hours went by and it was already time for the guys to go on-stage. I was standing off-stage left; awaiting Gerard to announce me.

"As a special treat for all of you, my baby sister is going to help me sing 'Cancer', 'Mama', and 'Welcome to the Black Parade'," announced Gerard.

By the sound of the audience's enthusiam, it gave me an overwelming abundance of confidence. I walked out on-stage, waved to the audience, and grabbed an extra microphone. The roar of Mikey's bass put a smile on my face as we started to sing 'Mama'.

Each song went by great, up until we started to sing 'Cancer'; that one hit a sore spot. Ya see, a good friend of mine recently lost her dad due to Cancer and well, I got pretty emotional.

"This one goes out to Chelsea. Babe, I'm here for you," I said, over the microphone system.

"Help us out....raise your hand, lighter, or cellphone, if you have lost, are losing, or know someone that has had Cancer," said Gerard.

We all paused and just stared at the amount of cellphones and lighters that went up. It was emotional and heartbreaking.

"For those of you that are raising your lights, this one also goes out to you," I announced.

With that said, Mikey started to play the piano intro to the song. Gerard started it off and I followed his lead. This song brought us Way kids together for once in a very long time. It was great and everyone seemed to love it; even the rest of the members of the band.

I said my good-byes to the audience and then walked off-stage.

"Great job, Drina!!" said Max, handing me a bottle of water.

I took a swig of it and smiled.

"Thanks, babe," I replied.

I then went back to Mikey's computer in the other room and remembered that Frank had given me a note. I felt for the note in my back pocket. Once retrieved, I read it silently to myself.

"Dear Audrina,

I know you probably want nothing to do with guys right now, but I would really like to take our friendship to the next level. I've liked you for such a long time and I haven't gotten the courage to express my feelings. So if you are interested, I have arranged a little get together after the show. It's not much, just a pj party. Like how we used to have those when we were kids.

Let me know.

-Frank".

Whoa there. Frank wants to take things to the next level?? Well yea, I mean I guess I've noticed the signs and signals, but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary. Sure. I'll join him for the get together. Man ohh man. I've gotta get online and just tell...someone!!

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Hey Ville!!

XKilling_LonlienessX: Hey Drina. We're only a tour bus apart. Why don't you just comeover and talk??

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Because I don't want to. lol.

XKilling_LonlienessX: Haha. I see. What's up Drina girl??

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: Not much. I just sang 3 songs with Gee.

XKilling_LonlienessX: :) How adorable. lol.

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: I love your sarcasim, Ville.

XKilling_LonlienessX: 0:) What can I say....

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: So, what are we doing for our day off tomorrow??

XKilling_LonlienessX: Touring the city...I guess. Bam said we could comeover.

Threecheers_4sweet_revenge: :) YAY!!

Ville and I continued talking about the rest of the tour then I went to go and get ready for Frank's "Get Together". Man ohh man this'll be interesting. Right?? I mean he's my best guyfriend....I didn't know how to act anything, but myself. Hrmmmm, we'll just have to see what happens.

A/N: Dedicated to my good friend Chelsea, who lost her daddy to brain cancer this past May. I feel your pain, sweetie. God Bless.
Sign up to rate and review this story