Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Trust me....I'm Not Okay

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Welp, Audrina and Chester are officially split up and Frank is trying to mend the broken pieces. Will it work?? Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 1264 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

"Oreos and Peanutbutter for Miss Way," said Frank.

Frank knew how to cheer me up. When my grandma passed-away, he just came over to our house with some Oreos and we talked and devoured the things. Now with Chester, the love of my life, dumping me, Frankie knew exactly what to do. He was a good friend like that. Frank taught me how to not worry about the small stuff, turned me vegetarian, and I taught him how to french braid and introduced him to Twizzlers. We've been best friends since day care and this kid is seriously a blessing to me.

"How's my sis??" asked Gerard, sitting down next to us.

"I'm not okay," I paused.

I hadn't realized half the things that were coming out of my mouth.

"I mean I'm fine," I continued.

Gerard put his arms around me and embraced. That just sent me off. I started to cry into my older brother's shoulder. He kissed my forehead, which was nice, and then told me that everything was going to be alright.

I'm usually a strong girl, but it's just when it comes to things like this, ya know, heartbreaks; I just can't stand to go on. Especially when you lose your innocence and dignity a long with it.

"Well we're almost to the next venue, are you sure you can still handle being on the road with us??" asked Gerard.

"Yea, I'll be fine. Just let me finish these Oreos, and stay with me for a little bit?? I feel like I never get to talk to my big brother anymore, since he's this big rockstar now," I said, innocently.

I wasn't lieing either. I don't see my brothers as often as I'd like to. If they're not on-tour, they are probably recording or I'm busy with school. Seriously, I miss them. They're my everything, but at least I've got my girls to help support me. Ohh yea, and then my tour brothers. Those consist of, Bob Bryar, Ray Toro, Mike, Jimmy, and Ville Valo. All those guys have my back and I know that at anytime I can just call them up and they'll be ready to kick some ass. haha. I love them to pieces.

It seems like we've stopped. Yep, it looks like a venue, so I better clean-up this cookie mess and get ready to set up for the show tonight.

"I got it, you go outside with your friends," said Frank.

Wow. A gentleman. I haven't seen very many of those lately. What a shame, but somehow a blessing. Frank Iero....hmm who would've thunk it??

As I made my way outside I saw the Linkin Park bus unloading and Max came walking out. She had just heard about the break-up and immediately came to my side. We linked arms and walked towards the gates to the venue. They were unlocked, fortunately, and so we just started to wonder around.

"Where's Audrina and Max going??" asked Mikey.

"To wonder I guess," said Gerard.

Mikey nodded and helped unpack the guitars. Ray and Bob walked with some equipment and caught up to us.

"What's up hotties??" asked Ray.

We both giggled and started talking to our friends. It was about a half an hour until the bands had sound check and so we all just decided to check-out the food catering service.

We noticed some picnic tables off to the side that was being set-up with all sorts of food. The four of us sat down and started scoping out what was for lunch. The smell attracted the rest of the bands and within minutes everyone were crowding around the food, fighting over beer, and cupcakes. Max, Krissy, Alicia, and I couldn't help, but laugh. Boys are stubborn when it comes to eating.

I looked over and noticed Chester, staring right back at me. I couldn't bare to even breathe the same air as him. He's just so cruel and conceited it's not even funny anymore. I seriously wish that he was how he was when we first started to date. He was so sincere and polite; I loved him that way. But no it's all my fault, right?? I'm the one who is different. Just because I wouldn't obey his EVERY command doesn't mean anything. He needs to shape up and be a better person. Come on what happened to my boyfriend?? He changed. That's what happened.

"You ok, Audrina??" asked Max.

"Huh?? Ohh yea, I'm fine," I replied.

I had broken my concentration and realized that Frank was holding a veggie burger in front of my face. I glady accepted it and then got up to find something to drink. IBC rootbeer, Coke Zero, or something.

"Drina, get me a Coke Zero??" asked Mikey.

fraternal minds think a like.

"Sure thing, Mikey," I replied.

I bent down to get two Coke Zero's from the cooler and I immediately felt a presence behind me.

"Audrina..." said a voice.

I stood up, turned around, and noticed that Chester was right behind me. I kicked the cooler lid closed, and walked away from him.

"Can't I talk to you anymore??" Chester asked.

He was starting to make a scene. I was getting even more annoyed than I already am to begin with.

"Chester dude, not now," said Mike.

"Why not?? I can't talk to Miss Audrina Way anymore?? What is it because she's too good for me now??" asked Chester.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him.

Chester walked over to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was obviously wasted. He could barely stand. He must started drinking long before we parked the bus.

"You drunk," I said to him.

"Why can't I talk to you??" Chester slurred.

I couldn't believe him. Was he seriously trying to mend the past?? Intoxicated?? What a pig!!

Chester kept harassing and taunting me to the point that Gerard and Mikey were getting angry. They got up and asked Chester to get away from me.

"But she's my girlfriend," he pleaded.

Ugh!! HIS girlfriend?? Who the hell does he think he is??

"Chester just back-off alright?? You're completely wasted and will probably waked up with confusion and a headache, so just go lie down somewhere and sober-up for your show," I said.

He smiled.

"Care to join me?? You did before. Before when you were much more sluttier," Chester said.

He put his hand on my thigh. I jumped and slapped him across the face.

"Get your hands OFF of my sister," said Gerard, sternly.

Gerard had walked-up behind Chester without him knowing and literally scared the alcohol out of him.

Chester got up, grabbed his beer, and stumbled-off somewhere. I started to cry again. He loved to make a fool out of himself and me. Gosh I hated his drunken ways. They were just plain childish and stupid.

I tried to finish my lunch, but I couldn't get his face out of my head. I took my lunch and walked over to the side of the stage.

"Where is she going??" asked Ray.

No one knew exactly where my place of peace was. No one except for my twin brother, Mikey. Mikey followed me to the stage and we just sat there looking into each other's eyes. I kept shaking my head and inhaling my Coke Zero. I was trying desperately to clear my head of Chester Bennington.

A/N: Dedicated to Krystle for always being there for me when a boy has made me feel inferior. I love you, girlie.
Sign up to rate and review this story