Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

crushcrushcrush

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Let the prank wars begin....and hopefully their love won't end. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 1572 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

Good Morning. Ohh if it's not over yet. I kept thinking about that wretched dream last night. I hope nothing is up between us. No no it couldn't be. Right?? I mean Chester's been the same as he's always been, except more affectionate. Which I'm not calling for complaint there. Maybe it's the new anxiety medicene that I'm on. Yea that could be it.

We've stopped again. I'm guessing for bathroom and what not. Yay, time to see Chester Bear.

"Hey babe!!" Chester said, walking towards me.

"Hey sweetie," I replied, and then kissed him.

"Did you see my text message?? I sent it right after we loaded up the buses," Chester asked.

I nodded and kissed him again. I looked over and saw Max and Mike holding hands. They were walking close together and listening to Mike's iPod. How cute. Sharing ear germs. Ahaha. Nahh they're soo dang cute together.

"Babe, can I stay on your tour bus until the next venue??" I asked, sweetly.

Chester got a big smile on his face.

"Why yes, mi lady. You may," he replied.

We kissed yet again and then interlocked our fingers. I rested my head on his shoulder and then continued to walk into the gas station area.

Once inside we were immediately invaded by fans. These fans asked for autographs and pictures. Chester, Mike, and the rest of My Chemical Romance gladly posed for pictures with fans and gave them autographs. The fans also said how they were going to Projekt Revolution and liked what it was promoting. That got Chester excited. He was always happy to see teens get involved. Seeing him happy made me happy.

"Drina!!!!!" yelled Mikey.

"What?? Ohh gosh not the water balloon," I said.

Great. I'm all wet now, but it's Mikey's shirt soo ohh well. He can have soaking clothes for the show tonight.

I started to run after him until I reached his speed, jumped onto my twin's back and wouldn't get off until he surrendered.

"Ok ok trues," said Mikey.

I giggled.

"Damn sis, you're getting heavy," Mikey laughed.

I playfully punched him and then flashed him my 6-pack abs.

"Sorry my 6-pack is weighing me down," I laughed.

"Alright children, no 6-packs for the youngster," said Jimmy.

Jimmy always seems to show up at the weirdest times. He's the lead singer of the band 'Mindless Self-Indulgence' or MSI for short.

"But I'm 21, Jimmy," I pleaded, innocently.

"Mmhmm, I'm sorry babe, you're still a child to all of us," he said, unsympathetically.

"What about Mikey??" I asked.

"I'm a whole 5 minutes older, Audrina Jamia," Mikey said, in his protective older brother voice.

That voice only lasts for about 30 seconds before he makes a face that makes him look constipated and so he bursts into laughter.

Yep. It happened. He's laughing now. What did I tell you??

"Ohh looky here, My Chemical Romance is on the cover of Spin magazine," I announced.

"And here you and Chester are. Making-out on some beach in Hawaii," laughed Frank.

"That's Paris Hilton and her new boyfriend. Thanks for noticing my ohh so blonde hair," I said, while insanely twisting a strand of hair.

"It looks a little red," said Mikey.

I shook my head.

Mikey looked around confused.

"Did I miss something??" Mikey asked.

I started to laugh and then nodded my head. I looked over at the fridgerators and my eyes met with a bottle of Vitamin Water. I gasped and ran towards the door. I loaded up on some Vitamin Water and Red Bull.

Frank grabbed one of my Red Bulls. I made a face and pouted.

"Cute, but no," said Frank.

"Meanie head," I said, in my signature little kid voice.

"Booger face," said Frank, laughing.

I sat my stuff down on the counter to pay for it and then I crossed my arms.

"Jerk face," I called Frank.

"Youngster," Frank called me.

"Old fart face!!," I said, with pride.

He dramatically gasped. Tehe I win.

Once I paid for the drinks and some Twizzlers.

"Without Red Bull!!" said Frank, laughing.

I was confused and looked at my purchases minus the two Red BUlls I had paid for. Gahh that meanie head.

I grabbed a four pack of Red Bull, paid for them and then joined Frank and everyone else outside.

I ran onto Linkin Park's bus and set my stuff down, then I went back outside.

Frank was happily guzzling down one of MY Red Bulls and I playfully punched his arm. He put his arm around me and the put me in a head lock. I tried to break out of it, but Frank's got huge-ass muscles, so it was kinda difficult.

Soo what did I do?? I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He let go of me and then turned a little pink in the face.

Everyone started to laugh.

"Haha Frankie's boxers are showing!!" I said, laughing in victory.

"Audrina!!" I heard a familar voice.

I looked up and saw Chester. He didn't look too happy.

"Can I talk to you....alone??" he asked me.

Uh oh....please don't tell me my nightmare is coming true.

As we walked on the bus, he closed and locked the door, Chester then sat me down and then started to kiss me. His kissing followed into some groping. I was used to this, but he seemed like he was angry and needed some affection to feel better. His hands started to unbuckle my belt.

"Chester, No," I said, pushing him off of me.

"C'mon babe," he said, kissing my neck.

Chester knew how to get me to say "Yes". It was by kissing my neck.

"No, Chester. I'm not ready. You know that. Now please, stop it," I said, with more of a tone now.

"Fine. You know what Audrina?? I've had it," Chester said, with a louder tone than mine.

"What are you talking about??" I asked, confused.

"Ohh don't play cute. You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. You and Frank always flirt and show your affection for one another. What happened between us?? We used to be more sexual," he said, upset.

"More sexual?? We were NEVER like that. YOU of ALL peoople should KNOW how I feel about that. Why can't your lazy-ass go out and buy my a freakn' ring??" I asked, getting flustered as well.

"How can I marry someone that constantly flirts with other guys??" he asked.

Flirts?? WITH WHO?? Frank and I have been best friends since day-care!!!!! Ohh that man was making me mad!! Sometimes, I just CAN NOT STAND his jealousy!!

"Frank and I have been friends since forever. You know that, but I love you, Chester," I said, sincerly.

His expression became softer. He kissed my lips and then we just got caught in the heat of the moment and well ya know.

After awhile, Chester sat up, put on his pants and started to finger-comb his hair.

"Hey...where's the fire??" I asked.

"Yea, about that....umm, I think you should go onto your bus now," he said.

Now he was back to acting strange again.

"Ok?? Is there something wrong??" I asked, concerned.

"Yea there is. Listen. Drina girl, umm, I just can't see you anymore. We're obviously not in-love and well you should go and be with the one you really do care about," he said.

Oh my gosh. What a jerk!! I not ONLY give up 2 1/2 years with him, but I give him my innocence. Ohh I'm pissed now!!

I got up, got dressed, and then walked out of his tour bus, enraged.

I walked right past Frank and my brothers without awknowledging them.

"Whoa, what happened to you??" I heard a familar voice say to me.

I looked to see who it was. It was Max. She was laying-down with her boyfriend, Mike. They were cuddling together and looked as if the slam of the bus door had awoken them.

"Chester and I broke-up. He's such an asshole and I hope his tour sucks," I said, still upset.

Max and Mike just stared at one another in shock. No one knew what was going on and then I just walked to Mikey's bed at the back of the bus. I closed the door behind me, laid down on his bed, and started to sob. How could Chester do that to me?? Did he even care about me?? No. Did he EVER care about me?? Probably not. How could I be soo stupid as to dating that....that THING!!

"Drina?? You ok??" asked Mikey, sitting down next to me.

I looked over at my twin, shook my head and then wrapped my arms around him. The comfort of my brother's arms on my back, eased my pain.

Gerard came walking into the room too. The back of the tour bus was claimed by Gee and Mikey, but I usually snuck back here to read, write, or sleep. It was more comfortable back here.

"Chester and I broke-up. Just now. On his tour bus and I feel like shit for it," I explained to my brothers.

They nodded in understanding and continued to comfort me. They were good brothers like that. Always making sure that their baby sister was happy and her heart wasn't broken. But unfortunately, right now it was....heartbroken.

A/N: Dedicated to Gerard and Mikey Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story