Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Future

All Is Fair In Love And War

by GoogleGeek 3 reviews

Actions speak louder then words. (Just fixed up a spelling error,nothing special)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 1268 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Now, don't come back until you've made up."Patrick called through the door as Andy locked it.They walked away leaving Joe and Pete alone in a closed room.

Patrick didn't really think it would resort to this. When Joe entered the
house he thought they would talk things through and just get along, what he didn't expect was Joe to immediately start throwing punches at Pete's face. Andy pulled Pete back as Patrick tried to calm Joe down.

Pete fell onto Patrick's bed, not making any eye contact with Joe who was sitting on a window ledge. He grimaced at the dried blood that had fallen from his lip onto his shirt.

"So..." Pete glanced around the room, smiling at all of the hat's that were lying around."This is Patrick's bed."

Joe rolled his eyes and simpered."I guess that means's that Mr. Wentz still has a perverted soul."

Pete bit his lip and sat up."Joe, look, I am so sorry. All these years,I've lived with the regret of betraying our friendship.It was a huge, huge mistake and it really should have never happened." he mentally patted himself on the back, he felt like a weight had been lifted his shoulders after all these years.

"You know what? I don't care if you're sorry because I've heard that word so many fucking times before." Joe pointed out."All I've ever wanted to know is why. If it was such a huge mistake then why did it happen?"

Pete sighed. "I don't know, it just happened."

Joe shook his head."No, falling over happens,buying a red shirt instead of a blue shirt happens but sleeping with somebody else's girlfriend doesn't just happen unless theres a reason behind it and I want to fucking know what that hell was going through you're sick, twisted little mind!" he exclaimed.

Pete stood up. "Joe, do you really want to know what happened?" he asked bitterly. Fuck, trying to be Mr. Nice Guy, it wasn't working anyway.

"We were sitting on the couch watching some lame movie and then she came onto me. She was the one who had stuck her throat down my mouth on the first place! You're slutty girlfriend came onto me!"

Joe wasn't too phased with Pete calling her a slut, it was true anyway."And you didn't do anything, why?"

"Joe, I tried alright! I fucking tried but then I'm not sure, I guess I enjoyed it." he said the last part softly as he realized what a mistake that had been.

"Obviously." Joe scolded, his eyes filled with fury. He was tempted to start punching Pete in that swelling lip again but he restrained himself.

Pete couldn't let Joe have the last words. "You're.."he began his voice
shaky from rage."You're just jealous that I knocked up that whore before you did. You wished you were me, didn't you?" he shot back.

Joe laughed as if it was the most hilarious thing he had just heard. "Me? Want to be you?" he repeated, cracking up.

"Pete, why would I be in anyway jealous of you? I mean for one, I have the decency not to have sex with other people's girlfriends. I guess we can't really say that about you, can I? What do you think Patrick and Andy think of you? Do you really think Patrick would leave you alone with Amy?"

Pete stood still and silent. He leaned against the wall, glaring into Joe's fuming eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't think so."Joe spat.

This time, it was Pete who threw the first punch. Joe staggered back, guarding his sore nose.He wasn't quite sure how to react. Before soon, blood tears were trickling down his nose falling onto his lip. He swallowed the odd aftertaste that had formed in the back of his throat, clenched his fist and aimed for Pete's eye.

**

Patrick frowned. Something was wrong, he could tell.Out of nowhere, a loud crash made him jump."Andy..." he gulped, slowly. "What was that?"

They glanced at each other both with the same worried expression. At the
same time they jumped up and raced to Patrick's bedroom and burst in.

"Ohh..."Pete groaned rolling on the floor. Joe stood with a satisfied grin on his face before walking out the door.

"What the hell happened?" Andy asked at the moaning man.

Instead of an answer, Pete looked up at Andy and gave him his own question. "Would you trust me enough to leave me alone with Caitlin?"

"Huh?"

"Would you trust me enough to leave me alone with Caitlin?" he repeated.

"Uhh, yeah, I guess." Honestly, he trusted Caitlin a hell of a lot more then he trusted Pete so he knew if Pete tried anything,Caitlin would kill him.

Pete turned to Patrick. "How about Amy? Would you trust me with her?"

Patrick smiled. "You've changed, Pete. I can see how hurt you are."

"Now that were all fucking trusting each other, what the hell happened?"
Andy asked again.

**

Joe hesitated.He could turn back, now.He could go back to his lonely home and forget about Pete.But if he did, things weren't going to sort
themselves out. He slowly knocked on the wooden door.

The hallway illuminated as light footsteps made their way to the front. Swinging open the door, Lana looked at Joe with a sexy smile spread from her face. She was glad she was wearing shorts and a tight tee.

"Why, hello." she said, flipping her blond hair over her shoulder.

"Is Pete here?" he muttered, not noticing the signs she was sending.

She shook her head. "No, sorry. He went to visit his friend in the hospital, Randy or something."

"You mean Andy?" Joe questioned.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, him. What do you need Pete for?" she added curiously.

"I wanted to apologize for hitting him and tell him I forgave him" he
admitted,rubbing the back of his neck.

"Was that you who gave him the black eye?" she asked leaning towards him.
"You must be really strong, I mean it was all blue and black and yucky."

Joe bashfully smiled. "Thanks.Uhh, do you know when Pete's going to be
here?"

"No,sorry." she replied. "I'm Lana, by the way."

"Joe."

"Why don't you come in anyway? Just for a little bit?"

"I guess a little while wouldn't hurt." he mumbled as he walked into the cramped house."Are you Pete's girlfriend, or something?" he asked enviously.

"Something like that."she replied."I was just going to watch a movie. Got any suggestions?" she asked, bending over slowly to open the D.V.D cupboard.

"Uhh..." his eyes were fixated on those tiny shorts she was wearing. She turned around and Joe snapped out of it. "Would you by any chance have Star Wars?"

"Star Wars?" she wrinkled her nose as she rummaged through the stack. "I don't think so."

"Oh, well, you pick something then." he suggested.

Lana smiled slyly at him. "You know what I picked?"

"Uh,no."

Before Joe did anything, Lana had jumped on top of him and began
passionately kissing his neck. Her fingers led the way down to his shirt and she immediately began unbuttoning each button one by one.

As much as Joe loved it, he couldn't. He pushed her off and headed for the door.

"Whats the matter?" she asked innocently."Pete's not here."

"I can't do this, alright.Pete's my friend."he said, before getting in his car and drove his way home.

WOO. I love you
Sign up to rate and review this story