Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Within Temptation

Within The Door

by darks00 5 reviews

Sorry for the short chapter - I'm at school ^_^;; And yes, I did write that poem by myself. Thank you for all the positive comments, especailly with the poetry! ^_^

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-01 - 390 words

0Unrated
THE ACADEMY, AL'S OFFICE, 20: 46

Al rolled around from his big black leather chair. He then put a hand to his forehead, as if he had a headache.

"This isn't good, Man," said Al, "we don't know how to deal with mental problems."

"He needs help," Scarlett said.

"No. Julius doesn't need help," I told them, "all I said was I saw scars on his wrist, and he won't tell me why. We can't help him if he won't open up to us. Let's not push and let him know we're him for him."

"And something else, Kitten?" Said Scarlett with her eyebrow raised in curiousity.

"No," I told her, "I have nothing else to tell him."

"Riiiight," Scarlett said sarcasticly.

"To switch the subject," Al said, introrupting our conversation (Thank the Lord), "Julius will be on probation untill we know what's wrong with him. He will be watched around the clock. He will currently be suspended for missions untill he's up for it."

Al must have noticed the look of dissapointment in my face. "Delilah, I know you don't feel like a new partner, or going on missions while Julius isn't well, Man. So I'll tell you what- It's your decision. I will not force you to go on missions while your buddy is out if you don't want to."

I smiled. "Thanks, Al, I appreciate it."

"It feels like Julius is going to need you more than ever, Honey," said Scarlett, "this might be your toughest 'mission' yet."

I nodded my head. "Well, I better go check on Julius. He might talk to me now.

THE ACADEMY, HOSPITAL WING, 20:51

When I reached the hospital wing, I couldn't help but to gasp in shock. On where Julius layed before were a bundle of blankets, pushed aside. I noticed a red-haired nurse was near the bed. On her name tag, it read "Ally".

"Where's Julius, Ally?" I asked her in a worried tone.

"He just went to use the washroom," she said, pointing to the washroom door.

The washroom was right infront of Julius' bed.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Julius, you in here?"

I heard Julius gasp. It sounded like something was dripping.

"...Julius?" I said hesitately.

Then I heard Julius moan, then something hard hit the ground.

I banged on the door. "JULIUS!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story